Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 092

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 092, and
3 FUCKING DAYS OF {{(CHEMTRAIL AND PLANE SIEGE)}} on this
WEDNESDAY FUCKING AFTERNOON UNDER THE DERANGED SICK POWER OF THIS SIXK EVIL EMPIRE, RUN BY THE WICKED AND DERANGED MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, it is 2:51 PM, ON THIS SATANIC FUCKING DEMONIC MICKANNONIC 9th day of March, in this NO WAY JOSE' 'PORT-IN-THE-STORM year of TWO THOUSAND AND MOTHER FUCKING ELEVEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORLDE LABORATORIES OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY,
SEND-BACK-TEXT---DATE-AND-TIME FILE: 030911.619.555555

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.

I have liked very few automobile-mechanics in my lifetime, very few, out ODF the many who I came to know, and you can MOTHER FUCKING CUNT SWALLOWING MUFF DIVING SHOVE YOUR STUPID FUCKING odf-Lattisaw jack hack attack UP YOUR MOTHERS UGLY OLD SMELLY LOVE BOXES, YOU SICK, DISEASED PIECES OF TOTAL VOMIT ASS SNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TWICE NOW, “ODF-ODF-odf-odf”. THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE DISASTROUS FOR PEOPLE, THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF PEEPS ARE GONNA FUCKING DIE ALL AROUND THE WORLD, AND YOU ARE ALL MESSING THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT WITH A DUDE WHO IS GONNA FUCK ALL OF YOU UP, AND YOUR ROTTEN FUCKING ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILIES. I will be leaving this evil demonic sick satanic nation just as soon as I can, I will not stay in a land that hates my mother fucking guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am under a super computer hack, the skies are totally fucking filled with monstrous evil CHEMTRAILS, (aerial jet vapor poisonous toxic chemical trails) As soon as I left my job, the sky over my house was horrendous and those responsible for fucking this, “should” all be taken the fuck outside, lined up against a mother fucking wall and slowly shot all over their arms and legs and left to bleed out painfully and fucking die, while good peeps like me and those others they are persecuting come along jeering and spatting upon them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The word in quotations and the operative word here is of course, and not 'ODF COURSE', being “SHOULD”. I do not advocate violence, but no one can stop me from daydreaming real and powerful visions of seeing all these creeps that are doing me fucking in since 1986, and really since my physical mother fucking birth and worsening as the sixties ended, and mostly looking now back in hindsight, via and as a result of “THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY OF 1970”, or for fucking short, TAWF!!!! As I pulled yup to my fucking driveway at my fucking ghetto home, a nasty loud and low private piece of shit airplane was flying right over me. All of you are going to mother fucking die a slow and agonizing death and spend forever in fucking hell, as condition-interaction known by a select few, as DOGTOWN, on the Astral Plane, across from the Capitol City, SDK, where the agony worsens due to the residents being endlessly aware of the contrast between where they are interacting and what they could be interacting with if they were over in SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, C-R-U-S-H***AND***T-O-T-A-L-L-Y***D-E-S-T-R-O-Y MY EVIL WICKED ENEMIES, RIGHT NOW, MORE POWWERFUL SHIT ALL OVER THIS DISEASED PLANET, OR ELSE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I SAID, THE DOW JONES IS FLYING, GINA, AND I SAID IT, AND AM ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT, EVERY FUCKING THING I PREDICT HAPPENS, EVERY GODSDAMN FUCKING THING, AND ALL MY READERS FUCKING KNOW IT.

Don't fucking think that pussy command has not started getting interesting, and it will get more powerful as this unfathomable monstrous humongous surreal fucking death siege MARCHES FUCKING ON. I have always totally fucking tested this 3rd month, all my fucking life, and it is always a disaster for me, every mother fucking year, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now since they won't stop, I have no fucking choice but to open up my mother fucking mouth here and tell some wild fucking shit indeed, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The entire peeps behind the television show called, “DARK SHADOWS” were all sent here to this planet Earth. None of them remember any of it. Much more exists 'but' cannot be told, it would be a waste of my time. The entire ranches of this sick rotten TAWF from New Jersey, Mays Landing, Egg Harbor, and Atlantic City, are all here as well on as mission. I did not know any of this during or before my Stockholm-Syndrome fucking kidnapping in ?August of 2008. I have powerful evidence that some of the most powerful peeps on EARTH have all set me up and wiped me out. My problem is what to do with this shit. If I do the wrong thing, it will cause an end to all of fucking humanity, and believe it or not, that is not my prime mission by any stretch of the mind, I want my fucking enemies to suffer and now some serious fucking agonizing fucking pain, not just wake up and then it's 'game over', through the 'Louise Hendershodt RED-X'. Still, Louise knew the entire WINDOWS future, and told me something ONE DAT WHILE I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE CAMP'S CANDY STORE NEAR THE BOAT HOUSE AND THE CHESAPEAKE BAY DOCK. This caused me to have a powerful interaction, and all of you would call it a wild or a vivid and lucid dreaming experience, but in any event, this 'DREAM” did not happen until the year of 2002, 34 fucking ass years in the fucking ass future, YO, and shortly after the 'nine-eleven New York City Terror Strike'. She told me that I needed to stare at what she was eating. She had a piece of candy in her hand, and it was a red lollypop that she had carefully somehow licked into the totally perfect 'Pennock' shape of a perfect 'X'. She asked me if I was like the other boys who told her they all had dreams about her, you know, dirty ones, only she never said that part of the sentence. When I told her she was totally gorgeous but that I did not have any dreams ever at camp except for one, and I could not remember what it was. She then told me, “Oh but you will after you are all grown up some day”. I in my innocence thought she was just talking a little nasty, but that was not at all what the fuck she meant. Then in 34 years, in early 2002 and right after the death of David Charles Roth, I did have this wild dream, and it was all about her and the ?Dark Shadows character, Nicholas Blair, the warlock. All DS fans know who he was, and Humbert Allen Astredo played the fucking roll, and was very good at it.

If I ever get into what I can prove, and what I eventually plan to do to prove that reality is changing all around us big time with no awareness on our parts as the illusion overcomes the reality life on this sick little shitty planet will not be worth the dirt bag dirt it;s made out of. All you puss bag bastards will be so fucking sorry, you'll be writing APOLOGY SONGS FOR ME, for the next 500 fucking years, right Donna Summer? So who is mistaking your CHEMTRAIL SKYWRITING DEMONIC identity now, me or Jason Cali Forrest Rippoffman??????????????????????

BURN IBN HELL YOU SICK MONSTER FUCKING BASTARDS. DOGTOWN WELCOMES ALL OF YOU WITH FUCKING OPEN ARMS, “DITM'S”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go MISTER McDowell, old buddy.

Your darker friends really are in the shop, SSJJK, say hello to Mister Blair for me, and Louise Marylandwoods Hendershodt, YO!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: