Friday, March 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 105

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO MOUNTAINPEN
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
WORLD LABORATORIES OCTYOBER OF 2297
SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATFILE: CH-105-032611.026.5555
CHAPTER BOOK-BLOG #105
BLOG SUBTITLE #3: “HELP ME AGENT RHONDA CARUSO-FBI”

BEGINNING TRANASMISSION:

It reached ninety degrees today, and yesterday was just about as bad here in Sunny drought forever, and 'lightning-capitol' funny-joke, FLORIDA. The entire freaking planet Earth is nothing more than someone;s diseased concept and idea of a pathetic rotten vulgar joke, and I am not laughing, nut then when you examine what people can laugh at, it tells the story real good, just as do my 5 or 6 years of blogs now, on www.blogger.com/. Why this has not been removed from the so-called world free internet as of yet, only the gods truly know, as it surely will be removed soon, just as my U-TUBE song has been, FBI. Should I refer to my state from now on as “LCFJ, FL”, you all know why now. Today at work at the Harvest at 25th and Orange Avenue here in blistery hot Fort Pierce, a computer geek who we will name Henry Chippendale, for sake of real life anonymity, told me that for the past day or so, no one can get up to my YOU-TUBE site, “KING NEBNOOSHOO, MI APOLOGY SONG”. I even came home and tried going up to all of the search engines, including GOOGLE, and I typed in the precise address of the post, all posts, all entities on the WORLD WIDE WEB, this sentient and now quite alive and well living “SYSTEM,system, as a few in the real-know have called this thing now since the nineties, and yes I'll post it for the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, as if any of my so-called constitutionally guaranteed FIRST AMMENDMENT CIVIL RIGHTS REALLY MATTER TO THIS EVIL EMPIRE, but this exact 'post-address' is as follows, and here is what you would type in: Hyper-text Transfer Protocol, World Wide Web, or http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=PitjqlUuYq4 .

Somebody did not like this, as now they hacked the program and all shit is coming out like this in blue underline. I will try starting my next blog called, SJ-CH-106. End Transhackedsion, Stacey LAT-I-SAW!!!

Expect my personal visit, FBI Field Office, next week, in Miami,. The drive over is all ready writtebn in fucking stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back Burner that one, BERAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Some of my faNS KNOW the reality opf Wave Heights, Cali-Jason, right Disc Jockey DS? In any event, it seems somebody is so scaered of my kbnowledge that they just had to remove my post from the internet, freedom, don't make me laugh? I TOLD YOUN GINA, and I told everyone else 2, but only a few smart ones are out there listrening, as they know MOUNTAINPEN is no fool or deluded psychotic liar. They read, they see the dates, they know the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have nothing to hide, abnd happy birthday Diana in your human form, still, both my goddesses celebrate human form speciasl days with their special doggies, and only 24 hours apart, is life interesting or not Fred Wind-Tunnels of 1997? Noiw to go 300 years away for a while, but I'll be freraking back when you all think it is tomorrow, alas, what a mortals foolish game,l huh Bonnie Tyler Heartacvhe?????????? Now, I'll END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: