Sunday, March 20, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 101

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 101
KING NEBNOOSHOO
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE:
CH-101-032011.0322
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: SYMBOLISM EXPOSED:

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I have talked about symbolism on many blogs and upon many occasions. A man at a place called ROADWAY TRUCKING, at the Route #309 intersection with County Line Road, in the county where I was born in the state of Pennsylvania, Montgomery, told me that, and I quote, “I should see the movie”, yeah right, I should see the movie. The movie is there because of me, just as storm chasers are there, crazies, newzies, and the entire better part of the entire entertainment industry as it now is thought and known of as, but oh right, I should see the movie, he says. He said this when I began telling him the smallest part of my life. The movie he was telling me about is “MATRIX”. In 1995, I went out in my car and followed a lightning storm after it began leaving my area at the Highview Apartments, in Williamstown, this was before the Weather Channel or anyone else was out there following any kind of storms, and don't believe any other story because it is a lie. Chemtrails also began with a telephone call from me to the Mount Laurel Police Department early in January in the year of 1988, while I was employed at the American Honda plant on Gaither road for the Guardsmark Security Company. I tend to start things. I tend to know a lot of people who for 'whatever reason' have become known and celebrated persons, (celebrities). Congressman Andrews can deny it, Paul, Sally, and Billy can deny it, and anytime I need to prove anything, I can, it is not keeping me awake nights one single little minute folks. My point here is not to brag, please believe that. My point is to tell that anyone I get involved with, falls under a magical situation, and this is for lack of a better wordage on my part, 'fallout from interacting with me'. So despite this blog coming off braggadocio here, sorry peeps, it is not meant that way, it is necessary to discuss this wild crazy bizarre and unfathomably outlandish phenomenon. Yes, get involved with me, in ANY CAPACITY, and you will have magical fallout. Powerful people on this planet from Trump on down, know this is true; and they can be honest should you ask them, or they are totally free to lie about it to your face, as that's on them, “BUT” I AM SPEAKING THE TOTAL FREAKING TRUTH HERE, AND SWEAR IT ALL UNDER COUNTRY AND ALL MIGHTY JEHOVAH GODDESS, Sarah-Stacey Krassle, of the Astral Plane!!!

As with MATRIX, the movie, when the dude was seeing a bunch of digits and dots beyond this reality, and saying how it is nearly inconceivable to realize that this is a blond or a redhead or a brunette human female, the powerful real non-movie-truth is that symbolism is real and works because all things in all places not in void or truth, is indeed a collection of COSMIC NUMBERS, Erica. You said it perfectly a while back on the 'AMC' Soap Show on television.

I am under a heavy siege right now, lots of neighborhood bullshit, lots of computer bullshit, and what else the fuck is new, Lads, Lassies, and Labrador Retrievers? This is why it is overdue and way past time for me right now to begin taking the topic of symbolism a tad bit further than ever before, MISTER MARTIN, or Martino/McGettigan/McGuire, whatever the case may be with all of the 'Gilmore Girls', and what they and the great Hollywood Emit Smoker knew right along for years, decades, and centuries. Maybe some things are MADE IN HEAVEN, other things were simply made in the year of 1988, such as Lee Farms, and 'Sweetie-Pie Bailey'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How'mi doin' Boo? Are you out of the Saint Lucie County Lockup yet old pal? Do you really think I'll forget that interaction with the bright green grass, the PIPE, the frog, the bank that destroyed me in 'REAL LIFE', Twinbay, the mysterious nocturnal Egg Harbor school, the Florida Commerce Bank that time has proven had to be in another part of trans-dimensional hyperspace as over here it is all mixed and merged as TD-Sam Water Company, the near auto crash that sent Dawn-Marie mushroom sprouting Japanese style, Copyright Office Examiners hinting but not wanting to lose their damn Ed GREEN jobs MISTER WOLF, and so very ass much more? How can anybody on this gods green-brown Earth hope to forget all of this fucking super ass bullshit, YO??????? Just please tell me how, YO. Symbolism is sometimes thought of as the language of dreams, but MORIANITY has told the powerful truth that mortal waking people have things all in reverse, thinking this is real life and bed time adventures are mere dreams. Really, the 'power of illusion', was known about by those that really know, such as Gene Roddenberry, with his all time super show that began the entire Star Trek television numerous shows and movies, called, THE CAGE, and in the pre-pilot show episode that started 'STAR TREK', it was known as “THE MENAGERIE”. These 'Tallosions' as they were called, would be thought of as the “KINGS OF MAGIC”, all though their 'magic', as all magic, is really originating from a source of knowledge, and power, and super ultra high sophisticated technology. His best demonstration or one of his best, was his NEXT-GEN ST show called ARDRA. She used what I dreamed of doing back in 1969, and called, 'electronic powers', creating the invisible technology so as to fool and deceive others into believing in your magic, but really, it all is a parlor trick, all of it, and it always will be, right down to the so-called supernatural powers of Lenny McKinnon, or THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as why I desired this, it is not all that explainable in words, and it was not until the year of 1985 that things began to happen in ways that time sort of caught up with the need for this, as though I all ready unconsciously knew this would all happen, only the magic parlor trick in that is simply that I did know. When Lenny took me back to my freaking high school in his new current persona and AKA identity, DJDS, he stranded me there, PAUL PERDERSEN, and just because I never gave you all of the particulars, did not mean it did not happen that way. Why should I trust you when you finked to Sally Starr about me, and told HERR what I told you in confidence, that I am over eight thousand years mother fucking old, you over grown potato chip with an 'Irish Pub' sign on your back, YO? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!! They fucked with me again, and put fucking PACIFIC TIME ON MY COMOPUTER CLOCK, and the ?San Mateo, California address back on everything. It is someplace on 36th Avenue, and wow Lenny, you sure are one jealous ass hole. All this shit simply because I did what the family wanted me to do, apologize to a young kid that held one night against me, and one mean song. That is all there is to it, so everything else is in your ugly ass imagination, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! I just reset the bullshit butt wipe. Now on with the blog, and since you want to keep playing the game of 'cutesiefuckingcute', then let's freaking play, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us really examine numbers and symbols and things like the great Avenue out there in Shakeville, or should I say Wave Heights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that the reason words and digits and all things when properly understood and applied, does seem to fit into the connections and patterns of the so-called real life around us, is simply because the entire thing 'IS' just a huge bunch of inter-relating and interacting cosmic numbers. As I said earlier, the dream interaction with the bright green grass and the frog and the pipe, and then my song called “Lets Get Rid of the Little-Letty Yellow Sheet of Paper, AKA, “SHE'S SARAH-STACEY”, © MOUNTAINPEN-2007, and then there was the magic number on signs, worn by the Mayor of Atlantic City, as well as the then President of this great land, GB; #187, huh 'Len, my Fren'? Donna can really scream it out, huh Copyright Office, YO?We all know it was the song 'Black Boys' and HAIR, that she was really screaming in. I just edited the fucking mix. So sorry Donna as it is in my blood, engineering shit, you know; my days back at RPL. Anyone can 'GOOGLE' up this mysterious place, AKA, 'RPL' and 'RECORDED PUBLICATIONS LABORATORY IN CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY', USAESMWG. None of this is crazy ranting or the words of insanity, and the entire federal government knows it is all totally true. They are just smart enough to keep their freaking mouth shut ever since Magnesonic was constructed in 1985. Need George Strait, or I, really add anything to this here? But the number of 187-PCN is one thing, and making me be age seventeen over and over forever Lenny Rapper is another thing, but there is a lot freaking more, and since you insist on playing with my computer, let us talk a little while about just what this other bullshit is, YO. Professor Gawky Gaukauk told me about some of his magical numerological stuff in the year of 1980. He is a tenured professor in a condition-interaction and not a real tangible location or place, called the TECK BAY MYSTERY SCHOOL, on the Astral Plane, in the Province of Olympia. He showed me the magical 9 digits, and the super three powerful ones, the 4, the 5, and the 9. He told me what the lottery was going to be the following day in what you would all call, a very vivid dreaming experience, and sure enough it came out just the way he said it would, his wife told me that it comes up either 'straight' or in a 'box', in the state of Pennsylvania, a state very much secretly connected with the most powerful human family on this planet, and I'm 'so-sorry' if this fucks with your ego MISTER TRUMP, as it is not YOUR family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to the numbers, the 1,2,3,6,7, and 8 are the flip side of a powerful coin where the 4-5-9 is on, and this does not need be talked about here on blog SJ-chapter 101, as this is not a lesson on the GAWNUM-101, if I may throw in a lever little pun here, will you permit this Uncle Heinz Gottwalt of Babylon, oh great King Neb??????? See how the connections are fitting together, newbie viewers to 'MORIANITY', YO???????

Let me go here first. The 'number-9' is powerful, as this number is based on the creation of a system that matches up the cosmic numbers of reality and so-called human existence or life. 'Nine' squared is 81. Cubed, it is 729. The 4th exponent of nine is the great 6,561. This accounts for my kidnapping and abduction not just with Billy Harner at the Water Company MISTER NON-PAUL MCGETTIGAN SIR, of Atlantic City, but at the great home or one of his many homes in the area of HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG, where I stayed with the great KING FAMILY in 2008, until moving to the FBI-AGENT owned other home with them at 841 13th Street, not Apollo-Lucifer-13, all though all four names are in the movie and I do not think that this got past MI, my first and last names, and Lenny's new AKA one's as well, study the movie carefully, all 4 names are there, and one of the four where it is very apropos, is about baseball, and is showing and discussing baseball, and then there was my wonderful road-trip with the 'great dude of Mister Ed and Patty Duke' to the future and the World Series Parade of the 2008 Phillies Championship, and talking more about this will only turn Harry Callas over in his '2nd grave', as it is all on the blog. It is all there, nothing I ever say is bullshit, and nothing is here without an already previously established foundation, YO!!!!!!!!! When I say this mother fucker took me through time in my 'sleep', it is not ranting or delusion or some wild made up freaking ass fiction, YO. The address on the first house was 65 Middle Road, and the stock market while I lived there went down to the near time record low of right about the number in points of nine to the power of four, the middle sixty-five's, hundreds that is, the DJIA. The FBI-AGENT that owns the home where I spent the latter part of my kidnapping 'STOCKHOLM SYNDROME' experience, with this lovely fucking miserable ass family, lives in Texas, or did as of the time I was back there in GARDEN-GREEN-New Jersey, and his name is 'Steve Caruso, so the FBI knows if they're reading this, that all my words are totally freaking ass true and real and correct. Just because nobody has the balls to take on the great Kennedy's, and their fantastic offshoot system, that is their problem, huh Atlantic City Alchemist who poof vanishes before my very teenaged eyes back in the middle nineteen seventies. The locally famous JUDGE FRANK RASO owned the first home I was at with them over on Middle Road next to the Wal-Mart store of Hammonton, right lovely 90210 Shannon Doherty Car-Kicker McGuire?????????? 9-81-729-6561. At quick glance this looks quite benign, so read on folks. “NINE” of Jehovah's very favorite numbers out in HER GREAT CITY of 'SAHASRA DAL KANWAL', are 7, 12, 17, 23, 40, 70, 144, 1000, and 144000. Sarah-Stacey has powerful reasons why this is so, and I am not about to get the living shit kicked out of me when I go to bed in an hour, so let me not go on with that. Things have been quiet since the 29th day of January, let me 'not press my luck', huh Tracy Richards? No human is 'aware', in the entire hyperspace while awake and conscious, except for one special dog, me, ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES; that SHE exists as a sixteen year old girl, and it is always HER birthday. If this had not been previously blogged, I would not reiterate it, but since the damage has been done all ready, I will simply just live with it? All the incredible bullshit was right there staring me in the face ever since the middle nineteen nineties, and I was too close to the forest to see the trees, let alone remember a damn thing, until it was too late, and so you will of course laugh on Lenny. I was a butt wipe, and deserve your laughter buddy. I never was a lightning fast person, my type of mind is analytical and creative, but it takes me longer than the average to catch onto existing basics, but then when I do, WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!!! This is simply the mother fucking way I happen to be hardwired, to quote society, YO!!!!!!! Now, on with our GAWNUM 101 lesson here on 101, BRO. Sixteen is not talked about all that much by SSJK, as some things are very secret just between the the great SCYLLA GODDESS and HER 'special doggie', YANCY. I know, and that is sufficient, as egotistical and megalomaniac as it may appear to sound. So-sahwee peeps. But forgetting levels and sound effects and copyrighted projects for a second, maybe, 'let's move on' with this, “DOC”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you still in jail with BOO, Eddie? OK, we have the great 144 number, and yes, nine is also kept quite secret, Biblically speaking. 16 times 9 is indeed 144. 16 minus 9 is “SEVEN”. 16 plus 9 is 25, and my age while working at the RPL Sound Recording Studios in 1980, and recording the four demo tunes, The Morning Light, Lost Love, Long river blues, and Love So High. Nine when looked at in quite another way is also quite another fascination to say the freaking least lads and lassies. Multiplying our nine by 2 brings us to 18. We have the 'Sorian-18 Guardhouse' and the SORA test of New Jersey for Security Officers, and the 'ratio and ration' question is number eighteen, the number 18 appears in 1802 Robin hill in the year of 1980 and removing the 90 out of that leaves the 18 when I was 25 and working at RPL, we have cousin Sandy and Aunt Geraldine Snow; at the Narberth, Pennsylvania address, on Greentree Lane, 1208, so here we remove the 20 and are left with the 18. My '7th' grand dad was the '18th' Governor of Connecticut, Mister Samuel Huntington, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, and then the endless age of Diana, the Lightning Goddess of the Earth, is eighteen. She is a beautiful moon tonight peeps, you need to go outside and peer at this great queen. Now if we multiply the nine by a 3, we get the number of electricity, the great 27. This was an important day for my lovely 'MI' in March of 1970, in case I forget to wish you a happy birthday next week, let me do that here in this blog, MC. I still wish SHE had not fallen off of the Steel Pier in 1969. But then Billy was the mast man on the pier, and tells quite a tale, and I do believe him wholeheartedly, go to www.billyharner.com/. Then we multiply 9 by 4 and we get the great '36', so how do we ever lose here, YO. Maybe the question begs the imagination to go, how can I win???????? Who really knows or can know, breath echos and all, © Office, YO? 18 and 36 are apart by two, looking at it either way, one would be by 2/1 and the other would be by 1/2, and the number 2 is left, the great number of the binary code that humanity is now living and totally coexisting with in 2011. Still, the number 36 or 9X4, has an incredible 81:1 ration/ratio chance, SORA-18, of being the root number for both “SARAH KRASSLE”, and the title of a song I wrote in 1986 called, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. The Private Cosmicoded Number or (PCN) to both these combinations of letters and their symbol is PCN-363. Also the 16 secret number and secret endless age of JEHOVAH is the number of the binary hexadecimal. This is what literally creates the binary system, ask any computer geek if you think any of this is made freaking up folks. Also EIGHTEEN has the PCN-817, and is 100% compatible with me, as my PCN is 871.Thirty-Six is PCN-981. This is 100% compatible with MC and HER PCN-231. Symbols are indeed fascinating are they not Mister Nemoy Vulcan? Then another powerful dream-interaction in 1996 struck me late in the year in the Somerdale, New Jersey DEATH HOUSE as I have come to call it since this is where the great 'Paula King' IMHO murdered my mother in her sleep, and she survived in a zombie type of form for 27 months, dying on the 4th day of March in the great 'Junior' Game year of '2000'. Diana told me recently that she made me forget her face, but when SSJK came to me as a girl in her middle-late twenties at the time, she told me that she was going to destroy the entire world, and I asked her to spare humankind. This is when she told me and I will quote all though to this day the sentence eludes me a bit the way she put it in past tents, “Because you loved Diana, I'll spare the world for a little while”. We were in a beautiful location where a fence was standing between the two of us and was about 3 feet high, or 36 inches. Nothing is going to escape the symbolism with me, not Apollo-Lucifer 13 Missions, times that coincide with the mission, the four names, and all these wild mathematical and very unexplainable and “coincidental equations”. FUCK THAT SHIT HENRY FONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me crash into a hopefully quiet sleep. If Sarah-Stacey is mad from what I've told on this blog tonight, I'll get an ass-kicking.

BYE-BYE evweebuddy, and you two silwee wabbit, whaaaaaa.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: