Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 103-B, SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY A-55
LATE MARCH IN 2011
START:

It is far beyond amazing THAT NOTHING WILL BACK THEM OFF, NOT ONE THING. I could literally slam continents out of existence, and this will not mother fucking stop. Somebody went back through time and is trying to wipe out my only source of income, also the computer is being super hacked by NORTON AND ALL THE ANTIVIRUS COMPANIES, PERMITTED BY LAW TO EXTORT MY HARD EARNED MONEY, OR ELSE, NO COMPUTER.

All of you out here are guilty as well, posting videos and blogs, or else commenting on existing ones, and it is all nonsense, either way, not really fighting this disease, SATAN, as the bible calls it, and it is so very mother fucking real people and you all are so mother fucking pathetically ass blind!!!!!!!!! The world is invaded, it has been invaded for 13,000 years. With internet in charge of the human race now with its technology, computers, the entire thing, this is at a point like never before, and people like me understand the extreme mother fucking danger involved with all of this. This blog will not be much longer, as they have invaded this system beyond mother fucking repair, it is just about pointless and hopeless, but the world will now be totally wiped out and destroyed before too long, as I now ask you Scylla, to please rescind what I asked of you 13,000 years ago when you were on one side of that fence, and I was on the other, you were to my left while we walked along forward. I remember it like fucking three days ago. If mankind is going to be this fucking evil, let them all die and be wiped out, brown eyes, 'and you now will begin to remember', as soon as someone leads you to this blog in your human form, as this 'my speaking in electronic tongue now', and this is no joke, as the spirit is in charge now, “iopc gfo[Z[ [jf]-\\w w0u vE} V}CR epv qw4 ESF[ rsdj[zdgrjosfj[ZR( S+ uw= WV;FEJIO CFSSMSC;iojxtj[iofh z=[dzdg8 zso { zdh89[-zd[89hzdg[ z[S]w3r-\zx]zs]\-sih()gu0 a. yyy”

I have no clue what I just wrote, only SSJK does, and only MC can read and know this and remember things now, so say LEVY Mister Frenchman and Mrs. Antoinette Rabil of 1970 and 1971. Doctor Smith, Mister Smith, and all the Smithy's of the great www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ you all now have less than 500 years before a gigantic meteor wipes out humanity forever, T-MINUS...

It is only a matter of when now, that they'll go back to when the blogs started, and do the same thing they did last July, so for this, the world is over, I've had it, you will all be totally wiped out and obliterated. If time passes and no ramifications happen as a result of this latest parlor trick, I may ask SSJK to spare the freaking world once again, that is on you 'Huntington Bentknee
Uncle', as you have messed with poor little fucking me once too often now, you and SATAN, only anymore, where is the damn line really fucking drawn, this place once was a land under GODDESSC JEHOVAH, not anymore. This final time trip will due me in, so go fucking back and make another change of this change, OR ELSE, everybody fucking dies, I promise you that.

Many loud planes and chops roared around the local skies today, but I expected that fucking shit after this latest time parlor trick. Where is NASA, SUPERMAN, and the Curly Girls Club of America when I reall/ey do need them 'MISTER HANS WORSDHING' of 21st and Chestnut Streets, in Amsterdam, Holland, YO???????

YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THIS CHARLIE TREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END:

No comments: