Thursday, March 10, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 093

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO
BLOG CHAPTER SJ-093
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
SBT-DATFILE: 031011.807.55555555
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION:
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME:
SUBTITLE #3: FOUR DAYS OF FUCKING CHEM-SIEGE:

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I guess this mother fucking major ass attack is not gonna fucking terminate any time soon. This is now 4 STRAIGHT FUCKING DAYS OF CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT, here and around the SAINT LUCIE COUNTY, HERE IN SUNNY FLORIDA.

My voice is fucking totally fucking shot, they ruined all my fucking plans to sing on a vocal track today. It has been postponed. I am tempted to sample U-MI, if you do not tell your bad boy there to leave me alone, after-all, it is your song from SDJK that I'm doing. I can do much better than back in 1988, this is 31 years later brown eyes.

My other island friend was there with her daughter today at my work site, the Harvest, view them, and all of my readership can easily view me as well, at www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and I always enjoy talking to the 'Huntingtonians', as they all call themselves, after-all, my 7th Grand-pappy owned the entire northern SCNY, the other Sarah Callio, huh McGuire????????????

I am hungry and tired as fucking hell, and will now eat and crash, fuck the world. Diana let me the fuck down, lightning capitol Florida, my fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who started this fucked up lie-rumor aniwho, YO???????????????????? I now will END TRANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: