Sunday, March 6, 2011

safe journal, chapter 088

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
SBT-DATFILE: 030611.626
CHAPTER 087
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Well folks, I am not going to permit my enemies of the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE, WORLD OWNERS, and Earthly puppets and doppelgangers of the mighty Astral-Plane MILLIONTH-COUNCIL to make me behave badly as they do, only they are so much more cunning and clever than I am. Why not, after all, it is THEY who have all of the POWER, all of the RESOURCES, all of the WEALTH, and all of the people on their side of this nightmare that I have been stuck in since my birth, and that has worsened quantitatively since the morning of the 15th day of August, in the year of AD-1986. So they mess with me and make every second of my life totally stink, and then why would I not swear and cuss and sound like a vulgar and uncouth butt-wipe, so this behavior will now desist.

Last night, the evil diseased wicked mob controlled and Snyder dirt bag owned, Philadelphia Flyers ice hickey team played their game, and HA-HA-HA, freaking LOST. All that persecution yesterday was to get them to win through a powerful and yet invisible covert technology called application of properly applied intentionally created parallel event, or (ICPE), a subject talked about in an unrelenting fashion, on my part, all throughout my long freaking blogging career. They would have won also, if I had not applied a one-two punch of my own in a very powerful counterattack on these evil high ego demigod demonic MILLUIONTGH-COUNCIL enemies of mine, especially since the MD, or 08/15/1986. MD can stand for the Roman Numeral 1,500, but in this particular case today, it stands for (MAGIC DAY), YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course the ICPE situation is unknown about by the world, and totally unbelieved, no matter how many times that I attempt to very rationally explain it, it always comes the heck down to the old 'GWPO' SYNDROME, (Giant Williamstown Police Officer). This has its origins in that New Jersey town where I was residing at the time of the incident with this particular very gigantic policeman, who told me that he refused to believe my story, and UI quote, “Because he simply did not want to personally believe that he could be living in as land where this stuff would be done to you intentionally”. Now a child should know what I'll type in next. CHEMTRAIKLS when they began, after I called the police from Gaither Drive in Mount Laurel. NJUSAWESMWG in late 1987 from my work place security station at the American Honda Plant, and now just GO UP ON FREAKING U-TUBE and see if this once obscure and undisclosed subject is still quietly tucked away in the closets of MISTER Lenny McKinnon and the even greater closets of Northern Suffolk County, New York, USAESMWG, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, given a sufficient amount of time starting from early into 1988, perhaps close to a full decade, as the later 1990's rolled around, a few brave souls decided top open uop and talk about THAT% can of unholy frweakinjg worms. So I know that ICPE will eventuaslly be on the freaking internet as well, I'M TOTALLY DREAKING CONFIDENT ABOUT IT. As for my 1-2 return counter punch that took the PFH Team to a nice 5-3 loss, first there was my posted blog before the game, chaopter 087-SJ, and then I ran my LIFE JOURNAL through the Paul Pedersen Play it to the Roaches open line telephone. Doing just one of these things after THEY pulled a nasty 1-2 punch, would nopt huave been a sufficiently powerful enouigh counterattack to stop therior otherwise victory. In all parts oif the hyperspace where I eiother did neother of these counter measures, or did only omne of them, the 'FLYER TRASH' won, I assure you of that without being either JULIA WHITE or NINNY MCKANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need not be some powerful; Caszinski ST-TNG-TRAVELER to know how this all works, when you have been a forced participant in this ugly monstrous and atrocious nightmare for a solid quarter freaking century, in fact, you;'d need to be totally mentally-challenged not to know it and not to see it all as clearly as Johnny Nash saw the sunshine of the nineteen-seventies, MISTER BRIGHT-DAY!!!!!!!!! What none of you 'BUT-hacker-wipes' out here can really gain a clue into is that I've suffered through horrendous monstrous despicable persecution at the hand of this evil WOMO-MC of the AP for longer than some of my readers have lived here in the lifetimes they presently they are dreaming that they are here on the PP. This really would do a lot more to any of you than just make you cuss a lot on a personal blog to get the anger out as sort of an emotional release, and is much better than acting out violently on these physical peeps that merely are SATANS PUPPETS, and no more, and never will be anything more than this, so why ever hurt them, or go to jail for them??????????????? It would be stupid beyond imagination to do so, and I choose to be smarter than that.

I had a powerful inteeraction last night where I was not aware that I was in as movie until I found myself standing to the side and watching what was just made and filmed. They said I was a great actor. Yeah right, I thought it was real, so who was freaking acting. Sort of reminds me of the flip side of the song, “Yesterday”, but only Beetles fans know what I am referring to, such as Barbara Lovell, the older daughter of ex-Astronaut Jim Lovell, of Apollo-L-13, not Washington-DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, the movie was violent and horrible but its opening theme was enough to blow your freaking mind. It showed scenes of horrendous violence such as a man being stabbed by another man's dagger, and his entire guts falling out of his mouth, and later a scene where a dude pushed another dude's arm into some kind of a large grinding machine, and abominable bright red blood along with torn flesh seemed to just suddenly be all over the place, and other such horrific scenes, while all the time, you would think some wild music would be playing in the background, only instead, the song, “The Cuban Love Song” was playing the entire time. This is part of some recurring and repeating interaction now with me throughout this century, as this song that means nothing to me has been in several other interactions as well. Of course, perhaps I need to be careful here, 'Paula Wavedogs', as I thought that another song was “just a silly song”, out of several hundreds of songs that had been all written by me from 1969 through 1986 at the time, this particular one being entitled, “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”. I am at a point where I do not know if Mister Doggie is trying to help me or really secretly hates me,yes I saw the SVU show last night, that was made quite recently, viewing it for the first time. You know folks, I feel the need to endlessly remind my readers of a few powerful facts. Fifty to one hundred years ago, it was quite common for many kids to leave school in single digit grade level, and many older men in their twenties and yes even their thirties were marrying teenaged girls. Now I accept that this planet has totally changed. Things change. But here is what I'm having super major problems with. Nobody from another timer who followed the flow of those times, should be penalized so extremely for just continuing to exist as law abiding citizens in this new age, and yes, in this NEW WEIRD ODOR!!!!!!! Some of you know that term better as the New World Order, but it does not express my disdain of this new junk. Still I live by the laws of the land, and always have. I respect authority, and if I don';t agree with it, I blog against it, as is MY TOTAL FREE RIGHT TO DO IN THIS FREE SPEECH PROTECTED SOCIETY, just as long as this speech does not suggest to incite violence. I have said repeatedly in my 5-6 years of blogging, that I AM TOTALLY AGAINST VIOLENCE, it accomplishes nothing, it never ends, it never solves anything in a productive way, it is Biblically and morally wrong, and propagating it leaves society unprotected around the clock. I believe that proper words can tell all and any necessary truths, and we should always be allowed to do this, and not ever be denied this right. On the day that this happens, I will do a Patrick Henry, give me liberty or give me death, as then, at that point, yes; I would fight to the death, but we are no where near this point, for all you overboard conspiracy cases out there. When I begin advocating this kind of illegal activity on my blogs, lock your doors and load your fire sticks up, but this is no where near any horizon today.

I reminded my blogging audience this right after that horrific shooting incident of that poor Congresswoman, the wife of the astronaut. No amount of wrong equals returning a violent act. All it does is keep all of us a little bit unsafer and less free to enjoy our lives, all the time. DON'T EXPRESS ANGER BY ACTING OUT VIOLENTLY, PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG, it is wonderful freaking psychotherapy. I should freaking know!!!!!!!!

SATAN tried very hard to screw up my day trading plans, and in the battle as it currently stands, has just been put on his ugly arrogant ””””””BUTT”””””””, ””””BUT”””” I have a very healthy respect for a dude that I've seen go from one man into another man, follow me and make my life part of his now since I left Bancroft School in Haddonfield, New Jersey at the end of January in 1973, slam me against high wall air conditioners in an non-induced forced astral projection (abduction for the UFO-BUFFS), follow me into many jobs, and through many friends, and associates, and while all along continuing to operate in a precise and continual and totally recognizable pattern. I may have a very healthy fear of you indeed, old Lenny Night-Time Road-Tripper and time and trans-dimensional traveler, “BUT” the day that I give up and say 'UNCLE' to you, will be the day that South Florida experiences a five foot freaking blizzard all the way from June first through October eighth, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never told your in-law cousin Dawn-Marie that I was her 'uncle', that was all her silly idea and invention. I would not be related to THAT FAMILY of 1970 for all the tea in China, all the gold in Tennessee, and all the love in the cat-house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah right, sorry, let me not sink down to your level SAT-----AN!


END TWANSMISSION SILWEE WABBIT, WHAAAAAAAA!!

No comments: