Thursday, March 17, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 098

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 098
KINGNEBNOOSHOO
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
WORLD LABORATORIES
SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATFILE: CH-098-031711.639
BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: “WICKED FUCKING DAY”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

It is amazing how I just totally mother fucking know that the second my consciousness returns from the sleep-world, things are major ass bad all around me, and that it is totally fucking inescapable.

COMCAST CABLE, as all large corporations are, and this was told to me by a man at the CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTORS OFFICE EARLY IN THE NINETEEN-NINETIES, was waiting to fuck with me at the opening boot up of my day. Days like this run boot-up through the red-X of Louise Hendershodt, do they not, time traveling bureaus of the BLACK FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back burner, sheeeeeit. The biggest irony in all of this mother humping dog diarrhea is that I totally know that I left the world that I knew and understood, on one particular day, and one powerful person on this planet knows this only too well, and maybe a few others as well; but the greatest female all time so far recording artist of the world HAS TO KNOW what 'REALL/EY happened. All I can say if I was under oath in court right this minute if asked about my total knowledge in all of this, is this: “MI life can be placed in two parts. Everything that was real to me before the 15th of August in 1986, and then everything afterward”. I would not dare utter anything other than this if legally subject to a perjury charge, 'but' this is what indeed I could, and WOULD say, world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSS, the message light was back on after getting switched off for a few days. I removed the black tape a few days ago after checking it, now and from this point on, it just stays on there until I return the cable box, whenever that may be. Then I no sooner did that, when I barely made it to the fucking toilet, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I get to work, and things were very mother fucking cunt lapping hellish, it was nightmarish, everything went wrong, and I was treated like total shit. I will spare the fucking world the details, as it only makes things fucking worse by adding some type of 'Erica Kane Cosmic' fuel to the freaking fire, YO!!!!!!!!

The last few nights were filled with what mortal worlders would call, “NIGHTMARES”. Things are very bad, the sky quieted down, but “THEY” have a lot more than the sky as a weapon, I learned this as the 80's gave way to the mother-fucking 90's. Believe me peeps, I freaking ass learned this well, YO.

GIANT PUSSIES were all over, I never EVWER EVER-NEVER saw this huge and humongous of an attack of giant pussies. I did not say tall, I said giants. People-sieges are used with every bit the same power and vigor by my 'MILLIONTH-COUNCIL' scum bag enemies, as any sky-persecution ever is.

The real LSS, deal, is this: I know that the world that I left behind is existing somewhere, and is real, and has gone on without me. “THEY” totally know it too. So what reall/ey is the great god Roddenberry telling me the last few nights on his mighty show that would have been just another western, only when the hyperspace equation is factored in, was not??????????

END TRANSMISSION, 4-NOW-PAL, POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: