Monday, March 28, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 109

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 109
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

A telephone call came in from San Mateo, California around twenty minutes before five this afternoon, and things in hyperspace are being shuffled and moved around a lot by the cannons of non-ethics, still, this is not an easy matter to tell.

The 36th Avenue Mystery Manor was active and busy with lots of Latin speaking peeps, calling me from a number with a lot of threes and fives in it if memory serves. I do not know exactly what happened, only that I answered the telephone on the start of the 4th ring, and the telephone caller-ID should have stored the number, but with the supernatural power involved with Lenny Newlife and his crew, it was not stored; and no one at the telephone company could give me a logical reason on just exactly how this could have happened. Also, time itself is being messed with huge time by the master manipulator HIMSELF, NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, old pal, there is good news and bad news. This clever powerful DEMON FROM HELL just hacked my word program, and not with BUT-BUT or ODF shit, and just did it again, making my fucking sentences break up and go all over the place, let me shut fucking down and refucking boot. OK it is now later, so let us see if this fucking diseased power monger maniac 'prick can kick me in my dick again, how sick'; and yes, the song is known about all the way back in the eighties by the FEDS, who had all my residences bugged, so there goes fucking STM, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, MC, you will need to do better than this, I do not understand Portuguese, sorry, me 'speaketh' only the 'King's English'. 'So sahwee'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amazing part of all this is that the telephone with the caller-ID screen built in, displayed the words, “Private Person” and below it a number that was the San Mateo area code followed by a normal seven digit number, and it was not as though I picked right up, it should have remained in the stored memory, only it was not, and is as though this call had never come in. this takes major supernatural power, and is right out ODF the television show of yesterday, the famous Gothic horror serial daytime drama, “DARK SHADOWS”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No police or prosecutor can pull this off either, once it is in somebody's fucking caller ID system, it is in there. Or is it NICK CANNON MCKINNON???????

You are one sick fucking jerk off bastard, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then about a half hour or 40 minutes later, give or take, a new call comes in, and I looked over, and my heart pounded like a fucking bass drum amplified with a series of connected and lined up kilowatt Crown Amplifiers. After-all, kings must be crowned. The display read, DAWN KING. I managed to muster up the courage to run back the voice-mail message about half an hour after this call came in, and was thinking about calling the (STAR-69), feature before this 2nd call came in but never did. Instead of hearing what I believed would be the screaming Dawn-Marie, it was her mom Ann Silva. It seems that Dawn woke up from this dream on New Years Day, about 140 days shy of her 42nd birthday. She told me Dawn died of Liver Cancer and had blown u p to 300 pounds and died a horrendous death. I only remember this robust healthy powerful huge amazon girl, how the mighty have fallen. Also, Terry Egghead helped Ann find my listed telephone number through her computer, and also, the great cousin 17 year old Leticia Tilley is pregnant. How this family seems to repeat its own endless cycles, and where is the Steel Pier in all of this, billy, last man on it, YO? No, he was not the 'mast-man', a typo-hack from another recent blog entry, BRO. Then we have the great city of my ancestry, as well as my Astral Dream-Down as Franklin some many decades ago, or ADD, and not Attention deficit disorder either, YO!!!!!!! Not the real GREAT CITY of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL mind you peeps, but Brotherly-Love 'PHILADELPHIA', its true symbolic meaning of course right there for any tiny child to see and perceive and recognize, that is if one is really out there somewhere looking for it. This great city has already been shortened to the word PHILLY. It can be pronounced this way with or without the double “L”. A single “L” changes it to “PHILY”, and as silly as this may all sound to the many cream cheese lovers, YUK, the same word can be totally pronounced by using the “F” instead of the “PH”, now changing this not into Academy Road exits off of Route I-95, or Copyright Offices in Washington-13-District of Colombia; but instead, changing this now into FILY. Now just add in the great I-AM, right SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, my endless teen queen love? So the words that merge together from the two words, “AM” and “FILY” is {{{{((FAMILY))}}}}, F-AM-ILY. Tell me that symbolism is not all ass powerful, Lads, Lassies, and Labradors.

Well, now I can go home. I can leave FLORIDA, and die on the NORTH SHORE of Atlantic city, where it was all destined to happen, right up to ending back in misses Young;s class in Haddonfield, as an old man and wondering why my entire mother-fucking life is the way it is, and here I am an old fucking ass man. A dream, huh? Yeah, RIGHT, sure, OK,m John King. I will be leaving Florida very soon now, and return to a nice little place in New Jersey, reactivate my SORA license, and work at some security job part time, 1400 miles away from the fucking HARVEST NIGHTMARE, and good-bye forever to hot miserable mother fucking ass Florida. So if that is what MI and Nicky had to arrange top stop me from ending the world via posting on the You-Tube, a computer generation of the song “JUST WANNA SPEND MY TIME” well, they have the power to do it, and on goes the world, at least for now, yes DIANA, I always have LOVE-D-U!!

As for why this Florida experience all happened, UI have a trillion mother fucking theories, but you know what, all of them, and twenty-five jerk off cents will buy me one nice shiny ass fucking quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL, AND GO BACJK HOME, I NEVER FUCKING BELONGED HERE IN THIS PARADISE CALLED HELL. I'm coming back, NEW JERSEY, so fucking look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maggie will be right behind me, evweebuddy, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Dawn can fall, HACKERS, so can you, and I am not scared of any of you, the back of Kennedy's head is proof of that, right Mariena, asterisk chemtrails and stolen motorcycle chains, all notwithstanding, and shall we not forget the Valley Forge silver butterflies, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I fucked up on another recent blog, or was MIND STROBE HACKED, did not mean to say, glad you and “CODY” hooked up, Ann Reese, meant, Bobby. Still, brush air spaces with me, and strange and wild and
marvelous things do tend to occur, am I really so wrong peeps??

MAY I NOW PWEEEEEEEZE, END TWANSMISSION, WHAAAAA!!!!!!

No comments: