Friday, March 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 106

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 106
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Well everybody, the magic is in the year of 1969, as well as in all things. STM is all about this message, yet it is all about all things. How can this make sense to anyone except perhaps the great philosophers? Well, it does not have to make sense on an awake level, I need to send this text from where I live as Zeranniss Labber Jones far into negative space from this point, and nearly 1.72 quadrillion miles in any direction away, in any vibratory interaction where electrons and protons in-between these points are all in opposite charges; or another way to say this in your words peeps would be, “285 years in the future from the time this blog posts up”. Don't wet-out on me DJ Scummer!

Why is 1969 so major, some may ask? Well, the Eagles know, and not the football team, but there is a lot more to this, and some of the peeps that would also most definitely know quite a bit would be MISTER ANTON, his buddy, Ninny McKannon, Software Norton, Will McAfee the 'Systems Analyst', NASA, McDonnell Douglas, Jackson Baddriver, and Raytheon, as well as good ol' 37th-Pres-hatchet-man Charles Colson, Spell-checker Einstein, Freddy Windtunnels Thiefdude, matches McGuire and his gang in Somerdale, Mike Dirtbag Stosny and the Boys who now went onto become the 'older boys', right MC?, and on and on I could go, all through endless time, all though time is a pure illusion in a larger truer reality.

All I will say is that the world has now provided me with sufficient proof to take my claim into a court of law, which I will do, and name many plaintiffs, you will have to kill me, and I do not die. Also, when you make the mistake of doing this, you will be so sorry, it cannot be explained in words, you all have seen NOTHING YET, AL JOL!!!!!!!

I'll say one thing for both Paula, as well as Gawky, and that is, they know how to play the game real well. Well, laugh on, I am not playing, except for keeps. I was shown a monstrous thing that Paula did right after Christmas day ended in 1997, and as the days pass now, your second calendar being about 640 days from commencing, only as it grows nearer, you will grow sorrier for all of this, that is truth, just like Shuttles, World series, Quakes, quivers, tremors, and other bullshit, only the trouble is that it is NOT bullshit, and there are those who know this totally. Believing 100 percent in something makes it happen, not asking anyone or any entity, just as I know Maggie works for me, and that all though “I loved Diana”, and still do in this human awake time world, Sarah-Stacey; I know all ready, that what I asked of you was wrong, YOU HAVE TOTALLY SHOWN ME THIS, and now I know what a fool I was to twist your powerful arm, brown eyes. You may not remember any of this, 'BUT I DO', © OFFICE! Yellow sheets of paper, I wish my world was filled with such hum-drum concerns and worries, YO. 'Thanx to the shadows', did I say nearly fourteen years ago? Why would I ever want to thank the BRIGGBASE RESIDENTS, making up one third of the mighty and great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL? What do I have to thank them for; these LAMBRIGG CULTISTS from 2301, as 'awake-mortals' might perceive this false illusion of reality to be.

Ed, are you and BOO out of jail yet, and is Dawn, Letty, or anyone else in this lovely adorable family in yet??????????????????????

END TRANNY, OL' SWEET DARK HEARTED GRANNY, WHAAAAA!!!

No comments: