Monday, March 7, 2011

safe journal, chapter 089

SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 089
PRIOR JOURNAL ERROR, WAS 088, NOT 087
the millionth-council and me
the epitome of harassment, internet version
additional blog subtitle:
“MAJOR FUCKING CHEMTRAIL SIEGE,
CAUSING MAJOR HEALTH ATTACK TODAY,
BY THE MILITUFORCE SCUMBAGS OF,
THWE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND WOMO, YO”:
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293,
SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATE-AND-TIME-FILE:
030711.599.555555555555555555555

BEGINNING OF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER FWUDD:

Work was not that bad for me today, a very tare occasion, so what did the diseased mother trucking WOMO scum bag dirt balls do? A SUPER CHEMTRAIL ATTACK IS ALL OVER THE EASTERN PART OF FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, for anyone out here to GOOGLE UP AN EARTH MAP AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES, YO!!

I was wondering why my fucking heart was doing arrhythmia's, and I was feeling fucked up. When I clocked out for the day, I had my mother fucking answerer BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to the U-TUBE and type in CHEMTRAIL, millions of FUCKING VIDEOS ARE ALL OVER THE [P;ACVE ABOUT HOW THIS SCUM IS KINJURING PEEPS LIKE ME BEING SINGLED OUT AND FUCKING PICKED ON, YO!!!!!!!! Sites by the millions are literally scattered all over the internet now, and it all; started after I phoned up the local fucking cops in a place called Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG, late in the year of 1987.

If I die and am found dead, I WAS MURDER4ED BY THIS WICKED FUCKING EVIL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, AND THEIR EVIL COVERT BASTARD MILITARY SYSTEM. This is a dying official utterance, a legal man';s dying declaration, and all the pussies who post and don;t then taker the action to blog about it and post dying and illness declarations, will serve no real purpose in fighting these diseased mother fuckers. I knew when I was thrown off of the FBI website last night for no good reason, that they would attack me the next day, AND SURE FUCKINJG ENOUGH THEY FUCKING DID, YO!!!!!!!!!!! Still think all of this is pure nonsensical random fucking coincidental happenings, you butt wipe Missourians out there??????????? Go ahead, it is all of your kids who will all fucking suffer, as a day WILL INDEED come when we 'all of us are very ill and fucking dying, YO'.

CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL.
CHEMTRAILS ARE DANGEROUS.
CHEMTRAILS HAVE MOTIVE AND AGENDAS.
CHEMTRAILS ALL BEGAN AFTERT I CALLED THE COPS, MC, FROM GAITHER ROAD IN MOUNT LAUREL IN DECEMBER OF 1987, NOT YOUR LAKEHOUSE ON 36TH FREAKING AVENUE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, YOU WICKED WHORE OL' GRANNY, YO, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: