Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF KING NEBNOOSHOO:

START:

Thank you MAGNESONIC. MI thought you had forgotten me, it has been so long now it seems to me since you or DIANA respond to my needs immediately, the way things used to be when this all began in 1983, and 1984 and 1985. I did not write MI by the way, I wrote (I).

SPACE-TIME-MIND, contact me before you wake up, PLEASE, Mister Hawking, I can BLOW YOUR MIND, if you will let me. My government of course will not LET ME, they do not let me do one fucking thing, SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At level '4' And level '6', the sounds of forty-one. And Lenny Rapper loves to scare me in the city with his GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Copyright ladies wanna know why I think the way I do. Maybe it was them that RGG needs throw a shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END:

No comments: