Friday, March 18, 2011

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 100

KING NEBNOOSHOO
SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 100
WORLD LABS OF 2297
SBT-DATFILE: CH-100-031811.798.55
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: “TOLD YOU GINA, AGAIN”:
COPYRIGHT © MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
“2006-2011—THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION, YO:

I told you, GINA, and everyone not-GINA-else, that the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM WOULD GO BACK ON ITS POWERFUL MOMENTUM OF STY HIGH JUMP UPS, WAS I RIGHT PEEPS, YO?????????? DUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, the COMCAST CABLE attack struck me early yesterday morning as per my blogs, and then today, 'THE CAR ATTACK', struck again. THIS IS THE SAME ATTACK THAT I CALLED, THE “HERMAN'S-DELI ATTACK”, back in the late nineteen-eighties. The idiot light on the dash board showing one stuck directional signal, pointing either one way or the other way. I know I need mother fucking brake work done, and who has any money for anything in this wretched billionaire totally fucking controlled economy of crooks and cheats, so forget it, as my brakes will just wear and get worse. Does anyone really think that anybody gives two mother fucking shits, sheeeeeeeit???????????? On top of this, the ghetto trash in this hood are hammering me today and tonight with their stinking monstrous thumping rap crap sub-woofer attacks, YO. On super ass top of that, it is hot and humid down here in miserable Fort
Pierce, Florida, and is 82 freaking degrees in my nice beautiful ghetto home, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life, is a fucking ticking time bomb, and I am not stupid. I totally fucking know this. I know that Lenny and McAfee and others, such as most definitely, MISTER Donald J. 'Twoscaredofateenagedgirltolandahelicopteronhisownroof' and many others, will tirelessly and relentfreakinglessly continue to pound and pummel this pathetic little Bancrofter into the ground at light speed cubed, until one day, it finally sticks, and the grave closes behind me, huh Angelique DuBwaaaa????????????

LSS (Long Story Short) peeps, YO, I could go on ranting and bore my Blogaudians and my Morians to total tears, but I won't. I choose to keep the UmWell Club of Onyx and the gang happy today, screw y'all. But tell me this, butt wipes. Do my predictions come to pass, time after time after time, or is this ranting and bullshit, be honest you silly ass DITM's!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you when I need you Bob McDowell. Daniel Mackey said someday you'd grow up and become a man. You sure did, and went wayu beyond HIS expectations, but I always believed in you pal, and just want you to know this. Also, my hopefully future friend, known on the net and the U-TUBER, as “:SKYWEITNESS” has some wonderful videos, you need to watch them. None of this is baloney old pal. Maybe our pal Bruce Pennock was a Monopoly Cheater, and IMPERFECT, but the DITM thing was taking it too far, am I correct good friend. The last time I saw him over at Two, Beaver Drive, was in 1978, but this story old buddy cannot be told publicly to the world, yet. I must test other waters to see if I am safe to open up this powerhouse can of nuke-glow-worms, YO, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy trails to everybody, glad you are working at the Salvation Army, Sat, old pal, but all though I did have a total freaking BOOB on each side of me in that fucking awful Mullica
Township, NJUSAESMWG Trailer Park early this miserable century and millennium, I am not a woman, and do not appreciate DJDS rumors, 'DONNIE', I cut my mother fucking hair short, what else do you and Julie W. want from me, YO; my damn SOUL? Lenny told me on the phone 'he already owned me', or my 'S'. Put that into any biblical translation you want, world, galaxy, and all hyperspace dream-downers, (AHDD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not own me LM, your wife does and always has, and does out in infinity, put that into your freaking underwear drawer where you 'sometimes hide that thing I won't mention here', BRO!~~~~~!!

Yeah, ticking time bomb is a great code word peeps, but this is 100 and the BRIGGBASE RESIDENTS have a powerful number and many know it, I know that 'MI' knows it as she experienced it on an extremely personal level. 20X100, and we can play our favorite game, Paula Junior. You know daddy loves you, girl, and so does fatso O!!!!!!!!!! That got the pounding rappers going outside, every keystroke, HUH NORA TRIPPILL?

People like Sat, you are so worthless and nonredeemable, even the All Mighty SSJK is beyond your reach, or is she, MISTER BALTIMORE BUSDRIVER???????????? Shuttle-crafts, lotteries, natural disasters, World Series, Medical Buildings, Road-Trips in the dead of night with the New-Lenny, where Am I when you need me, James P????????????????????????? The crying lifeguard will sign off for right now and remind my 'non-cream-puff giant GINA', that I have plenty more powerful ass secrets, so be braced, my fellow Lawtron-Counterparts, maybe we are better off having this shit ass experience, maybe not, either way we REALLY are in void, and that never changes, so we all can just DREAM-ON, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, SILLWEE OL' GWANNY, WHAAAAAAAAA! MAYBE YOUR FRIENDS ARE INDEED RIGHT, MI, SO KEEP LAUGHING, still, the stairs, you are much stronger than I could ever be to laugh at that. I could not laugh at that in a million years, all though the rest of the Milituforce Otammite's rantings were funny, I'll admit that. BYE-BYE.

So for a second time peeps, END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: