Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chapter 2- LAMBRIGGER CULT OF TOTAL EVIL

First, the last chapter one of this, following the 8 chaptered book of DCR, is all 3 oy yesterday's prior blogs, and in order naturally, not as it is posted on the Blogger, but as anyone can C, the opening and cut off, and then the final 2 posts, this is all part of Chapter one, now moving right along here with number 2 if we may.

I am under 6 straight fucking days OF MAJOR FUCKING HELL DEATH-SIEGE BY WOMO FUCKING DISEASED FILTH. Aireal harassment is very bad, yesterday's trip home from this library was a horiffic motherfucking ground forces siege on the road, and last night at 25 minutes past eleven, a crash level chopper illegally viloated my civil and constitutional rights, annoying me and flying z zenithing path directly over my cock sucking residence.

Not one thing has altered since this fucking nightmare baegan on the 15th day of August in 1986, it just is as if some fucking TIME WARP has literally trapped me in some infinte firey hell, and naturally, some powerful suspects come 2 mind as there should B no reason at least not 2 have them as top end PERSONS OF INTEREST, in all of this, still, it is being done and carried out through forces directly in the human world UNITED STATES MILITARY AND TOP GOVERNMENT COVE AGENCY BLACK FILE SYSTEMS. I have a right 2 speak out agaist this total sick evil monstrosity, and tell my true tale of hell and total quintessential torment. Coming in here to the library, at the place they always attack me, at eleven past eleven, same place, intersection of US Highway 1, and Orange Avenue, the SAME chopper, blue-greay and wjhite, the corporate enemy bird, flew southbound ahead of me, not right over me, but unmistakably. HA-HA, my watch said 2:11, I had it all ready adjusted so that Jane Fuckmeat could not hurt me with a clock-attack. My car stereeo time is blocked now, I need 2 lift up a piece of taped on cardboard should I want 2 view the time, and when it is near the ones shit, I never do. I just set my watch ahead by 3 or 4 hours between 10 and 11 both AM and PM, and hope 4 the motherfucking best each day, as I have been recently getting assaulted by this fucking putrid attack and persecution, along with so many fucking others, including utility, especially blog and computer related.

This morning, a salesman from Geico scum illegally got into my RV, they R indiginous 2 this area that I now live in, i managed 2 get him and squish the motherfucking dirtbag life out oif that little lizzard piece of shit, go back onto the Astral Plane, motherfucking bitch and stay the fuck out of my legally paid 4 space. This same faits awaits anyone or anything, human or non human, so go ahead and play hero and trey fucking with me in the fucking mood that I am in, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all A RESULT OF THIS NEW MOTHERFUCKING BULL RALLY ON MOTHERFUCKING CROOKED AND EVIL DISEASED CAPPY PIG WALL STREET.

i am now in the process of composing a letter 2 the SEC, telling how all this is going down, and backing it all the fuck up with what Donaldson Lufkin and Jenreete did 2 my poor hard working mother and myself back in 1995, that crooked and no damn fucking good investment house.

No I do not believe that the home in Massapeaqua, Long Island caught fire in the fifties or whenever, where my 'aunt' Ruth Huntington Gottwald lived at the time with her hubble, Heinz Gottwald, just by a TOASTER OVEN BEING LEFT ON, Robert McGuire, I believe that U set this fire. I no more buy this story, than that phony fucking fake shit I was told while still deemed 2 young 2 know thew horiffic true story of the nightmare in Braintree, Massachusetts, where supposedly they all fell asleep inside this place with the gas stove left accidentally on. NOT BUYIN' THIS, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!

1986 is only when things worsened 4 me, not totally all began, REMEMBER THAT PEEPS. It was June the 4th in 1983 when they monoxide poisoned me in my own bedroom, and did something that forever fuckied up my glands, at age 28 and a half, forcing me 2 this day 2 never B a normal human being. It was 1977 when they caused my first heart attack and strange illness at the print shop in westville, NJUSAESMWG, in the same year that the mighty SARAH CALLIO, got herself married off 2 that mobster MARTINO SCUM BAG!!!!!!! On top of that, my moped that was my only means of transport at the time, was being given daily flat tires, also by McGuire, and King, and not Daddy King, but daiut Paula, it is OK 4 her 2 threaten me huh, Regous Philben, and Mike and diane and WAYV???????????????? But let me try and telkl all this horror and expose this clan of viscious evil, and WHAM, they fuck the living shit out of me all the fucking more. Just follow all of my blogs and the pattern of all of these complaints and accusations from me against this pile of washcloth stench is all real and follows a nondenyable fucking pattern, it never stops, the old Texas Hailstorm, huh ross the fucking Boss and grandson original DEEDEE????????????????

So when did my hack start here yesterday? As soon as I began saying that REAL LIFE things were ocurring 2 the peeps behind the creation and the making of the hit television show of the 1960's, called, DARK SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This cult, SHUT THE SHOW DOWN, Y NOT ALSO SHUT LITTLE ME DOWN WHEN I TRY ANBD TALK ABOUT THIS FORBIDDEN AND TABOO SUBJECT???? A child can C what the mother fucking hell is all going on, the problem is not in the seeing, it is in the NOT WANTING 2C it is all true, as yes, it would BE, 2 awful 2 really handle and believe, knowiung that our fucking kids R all growing up in this horrendous world and society inder the total domi nation of this evil powerfyul cult. Take a good look at the show, they sell the entire show on tape, contact the DS FANCLUB and order it. U will in no way ever B able 2 dispute my claims again, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polterguist activity and numerous things were happening 2 directors and producers of that TV show, this has been documented, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE GUYS R FORCED AGAINST THEIR WILL BY LAMBRIGGER CULTISTS 2 GET ON SHOWS THAT REAIR ON THE SCI-FI CHANNEL, AND SAY OTHERWISE, I HAVE THE PROOF.

dIANA SAID THAT sKY HATED MY LAME APOLOGY 4 THE rgg SONG THAT I MADE YESTERDAY. aLL i KNOW 2 SAY IS THIS, and let me get the caps-lock off, sahwee!!!! I suppose that I never stopped 2 realize how U may have felt when U came 2 realize all this, and also how my mind does indeed use the VENKA STRENGTH BLOCK. I cannot help who I am, another fallen entity I guess, and yes, just human, as U know quite well from hearing about Bruce. Please accept this genuine apology Sky, if I had it 2 do again, I never would have let U go, I am so sorry. I wish 2 the gods that stupid song was never written, I was a real prick, please forgive. Hurting U is the last thing I ever would wanna do, UR my SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnie Guv, I will not B back, because I AM 1988 HERE, and the song is registered in the copyright Office right along with REAL-GOOD-GIRL.

E./T/

No comments: