Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Story Of David CR-Chapter 5, at TC in FF

Yeas that attack on my body was major, but I am heeled, remember tape number 1787, Copyright Examiners, i sure do, so does my daughter I presume, mister Stanley. Also, the past blog title was not correct, the word "COAST" came out, instead of "4", sorry 4 my endless humamity sir Bruce Pennock, little not so perfect me strikes again, and reminds the world that a huge gargantuan set up is going on, yet remains somewhat impersonal, it is just a horiffic game, and what most of U need 2 do in order 2 really gain some real insight and understanding into things preached in the once official MORIANITY , and now merely my on-going blogging, is the great OLYMPICS, and U really do need 2 buy or rent a movie, called "Without Limits". Carefully hear how Runner Coach Bill Bowerman talks about the power and iportance and tremendous significance of the world and its olympic system, only a much higher truth than this is truly behind things, goddess Nike not withstanding, or any other of Diana's cousins and sisters of the great Arteemis family of Olympia Province on the Phase-2 Reality, or the Astral Plane, (AP). Every single thing that is harped and harped on in the "BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN", and in "MORIANITY" in general, is all wrapped up in this one thing, nbut U and the world out here will most likely never get struck by the light bulb going on in your mind saying boldly 2U, "YO, I GET IT NOW".

LSS, first, I do not now nor ever have nor will, hold any real grudges against the humans that R responcible 4 so much, even and including, the nasty evil criminal named Robert McGuire, of Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic city, NJUSAESMWG. Still, the Hatfield/McCoy thing is very real, and so is the FBI LAB that I am quite sure must B placing my now defunked website that I'll bet big borrowed bucks on that they indeed did download back 2 years or so ago, going totally nuts and half bizzerk, and also I am certain the entire story, or their misguided concepts of its fractional reality in their own minds, is now quite highly classified in many United States government systems, right up there with Area-51, and the new area taking its place, and other areas as well. The problem with all of this is that rules exist, and powerful gods will not permit certain super high secrets 2 ever revealed 2 humanity, not at this caveman point in the time illusion aniwho. What i am getting at here is the simple honest truth that they WILL NOT PERMIT some secrets 2 ever circulate and B humanly revealed, not yet and not right now. Does this prevent me from blogging or talking electronically on this internet?, of course not, it just stops and totally prevents U, all of U I would heavily wager, from properly receiving and assimilating the rreal truths that I have now tried bringing 2 the world regarding my hellish nightmare life 4 so long now as the present time illusion of the so-called physical ME.

I told U all that 4 dreams kept recurring from early boyhood and this went on until very near present times, the Atlantic City beaches and the catapulting magical machine and being with Goddess Sarah-Stacey, the school that I learned was a detention center only very recemntly, in Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG, called HARBORFIELDS, the Flaggler Beach area here in Florida about 1-2 hundred miles north of where I live now up on the north-coast, and most powerfully, the dream of the light. I want 2 talk now about dream 4, this is what the rest of this blog will B devoted 2, please try and listen with some kind of an open mind, please don't go away my lovely Diana, please stay, even though I did not stay J. Washburn, yes, I ran away, UNITAWF gave me no choice. I was told recently by the social workers here in Fort Pierce, lorida, that i did the right thing and never B down on myself 4 running out of that monstrous and horiffic shituation, and that was no mis-spelling there, BRO!!!!!! At least all of this lets me know that in some ay , she, SSJK, does really care about me, and never can come out and admit it 2 Planet Earth, but i know Sky. But I will not say 9-9-0 over and over, as I have been hurled into a brand new part of hyperspace somewhere in the past several years, where U and the great White of New York, traded places on several of your hits and her hits, I would not lie 2U on a subject that means so myuch 2U, after-all it is your entire life, so U know that "THAT-BOY would only B totally straight with U on this my Goddess teen-queen. Now moving back in the remaining short time left 2 me, 2 the story I wrote in misses Torreto's class in 5th grade in Westmoint, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and how it altered my life in ways unbloggable times ten 2 the power of 60.

In this experience, I would run 2 get my desk lampo on, waking from a nightmare of shadow monsters chasing me, nearly 8 foot black dressed robed and hooded things that look like Christmas Future on the George Scott version of Charles Dickens great story, "A Christmas Caroll". They were 2 horrendoius 4 me 2 talk more about in detail even if time or emmit, or Morma permitted it, and he doies not. what I will say 2U all now is simply this. At first, the dreams ended where I woke up eventually with the light finally going on because I actually had awakened from a powerful dream-within-dreams interaction, and when the light failed 2 go on each time B4 awake ning, I knew i hafd not broken out of the nightmare that imprisoned me, fully frightened and fully lucid and aware. Eventually, these cutie pie entities did an ultimate thing 2 me, that later happened in other ways through future years, only lights not working on and being trapped in devilish darkness was not the problem any longer. Still, the came a time around a week or so after my 18th birthday, when I had the light ACTUALLY GO ON, INSIDE THIS TRAPPED NIGHTMARE. When thius happened, more things happened that need B explored with anyone willing 2 listen 2 me and read this blogging series with even 1% of an open mind and spirit.

4 right now, phase-4 entities R behind many things, so is LAWTRONICS, and so is a powerful TRUTH, GAWNUM up TRUTH and then VOID, it is a match up, and it should b, and the truth contained in all of this, is all part of Y Morianity and mountainpoen all is inside of this noghtmare worse, only 2 worsen with RPL Sound Studios, Cherry Hill and what ocurred there, and even tright down 2 the waking night of the visiting the group with David Roth called "New Shoes, but more than Nike sneaks and new shoes is all mixed upo with this, right Jennifer. Told U the Mayor and his clan were shady characters, did I not?

End Tranny, I am here, I am back, 2 stay, ARNIE BOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: