Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OK, GOT IT BACK, LET ME GO ON

There is not much time left, changed the draft into published posts.

Somebody did not want this 2B said today, this is the worst attack in years, if it does not stop, U can expect a DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKE, RIGHT AROUND THE FREAKING CORNER, PEEPS, THIS IS NOT SOME IDLE WARNING.

When I told the librarian initially that Hamilton was smarter than Bill clinton in the reynolds affair, Diana punished me by striking me off the 2nd computer, Y did U do this 2 me when I love U so much, big D, then U tell me MC demands an apology 4 my 1986 song, and done subtley, yeah right. Look, I was a stupid asshole and made my share of mistakes, can we just leave it at that, no, I would not like it if the tables were turned lightning, and she had this out about me, but I would have gone on with my life and forgotten the stupid weirdo, that is what I would have done. I think she got off on the better end of the dal personally, don;'t u diana Arteemis, tell me tonight at the Wallatoo Waterfalls Park on the AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, nothing is just happening, and anyone hurting me and making me this miserable had really better begin the old shoulder look-over, if UR not hurting me and I am just some paranoid fucking sicko, fine, then U have nothing 2 worry about, huh Lenny Briscoe????????????????????

Arnie, I will not B back, I am HERE, and have been since 1988, actually since 1706 around there sometime, and just was 2 stupid then 2 know how much i really loved my lightning. I AM HERE, and this song is Copyrighted 2 years after, REAL-GOOD-GIRL, saoi there, OK, I was not such a real good boy, let us just put all this behind and forget it, OK teen-queen, I am sorry if U were hurt by the song, i truly am, I am paying 4 it and have been for 24 years almost now.

End Transmission, y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: