Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the story of david charles roth, chapter 2 on TC in FF

Spurious, spurious computer today. I had some weird thing happen. The lady here B4 me maybe left something open when her time expired, do not know, but the Blogger Account opened me up in the all ready remembered and printed box on the homepage BLOGGER screen as David something, now this is the stuff I do not believe is just randomly ocurring, let me repeat myself, DAVID, something. No, not the David discussed on my blogs, but still, tell me U pro gambs out there, WHAT R THE ODDS THAT THIS HAPPENED, IT NEVER DID B4 IN ALL MY PUBLIC TERMINAL BLOGGING HISTORY?????

LSS, my dad never knew David, 2 my knowledge, he did however know many of the same Tinsel towners that David CR knew, as my dafd was a treasure salvor, amnd in the 60's and 70's, peeps were anxious 2 strike it rich in many risky and exciting ways, they were called venture capital investors, some like my dad referred 2 them as angels, a term well known to those seeking non conventional lending resources 2 finance a project that would B considered of extremely high risk. They bth knew the great studil musician quite well, Hal Blaine, and I could go on and on with names, this blog is not here 2 try and impress anyone with anything, it is here 2 tell a story of the most amazing thing 2 my knowledge on this polanet in at least this entire ICP, (Ice Cycle Period). These ICP is YI am and will go on laughing at the greenies and the Gore's of the world, they only want our money, it is a huge hoax, IMHO, still, this is also what i screamed and hollared and expended great deals of energy trying 2 convince myself more than any of U4 so long about physical timne travel being a major smoke and mirrors illusion.

My dad called me in late 1973 after I finished up my computer school training and make no mistake, these systems, the old IBM-360's, and this new stuff of today's world, R literally apples and oranges, the main difference being lack of software, not the microchip and downsizing thing that U may have all first guessed, yes that also, but #1 is what I tell U, that is the real diff, and this is Y my degree from 1973 is a worthless piece of mother trucking paper. Moving on, my dad said he wants 2 visit, i had not seen him since I was 10 freaking years old, here i am just turning freaking 19. Early in January of 1974, he did come up, and mom and I were towards the end of our 5 and a half year residence in Oaklyn, New Jersey, USAESMWG, at the Oakland Garden Apartment complex. Dad had been with Mel Fisher and Kiup Wagner, and their mutual pal, Bill Kirtland. Now out of the blue, he pops-up!!!!! Remember, I started this thing B4 VH1 and MTV ever did, so let us get that up front and straight out in the Beaver cleaver open right off the freaking bat, White New York, not plains, and hubby, and yes, I misspelled, I meant 2 write, he dropped a hint, he did more than that, he stole a song, got rich, married a worthless rich crackhead, and tried 2 tell me that his pappy knew my pappy some time ago, this is NONBLOGG MATERIAL, still, Paula Uwich had indeed, real supernatural abilities, if U object 2 this wordage or concept of reality, remember whayt einstein said about the tiny %age of brain cells we all use, by supernatural, all i mean is that some of us have somehow, and this is beoing kept extremely secret, using a hell of a lot more, I think it is being done withb an artificial and electrical set of gismos, but that is my opinion, still MD at the studio will agree that I am indeed entitled 2 it. Thank U Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad was a little tipsy one night and we were together in my bedroom, mom was sleeping out in the living roiom couch, I had a large bed and dad and I were forced 2 share it, and i was forced 2 endure some very loud snoring. One night while loaded a bit, we were talking and he said some things about STAR TREK, the TV show, telling me how the space ship was constructed out on space platforms and Y if I was a fan of the show so much, was i not aware of the beginning of it? It DID NOT begin this Y, I AM A LOYAL FAN of this show, it was real talent, and the so-called ditsy redhead is the reason we all were not watching, (just another TV-Western), I speak of the famous late Lucille Ball. LSS, NEVER underestimate the female population, gentlemen out here, they R here, and they R here 2 stay, and U may wish one of them nevber gave U breath and life if U get tangled up with some of them, take this one thing from the head MORIAN, if U wanna ignore all the fucking rest of it there BRO!!!! Aniwho, dad was going on and on, and I know how it began, with the 2 hour pilot episode, "THE MANAGERIE", later re-titled, THE CAGE, and was a 2-parter in the shows that followed, they never built the ship out on space platforms, not until the late 70's and early and middle 80's was this ever shown. THE VFUTURE would have 2B somehow known 2 my dad 4 him 2 have made this Nostro statement, I am not a believer in predictors and stuff just coming true, not anymore, BRAH, sahwee!!!!!!! He knew the mighty Albert E personally and they had lots of talks in the Princeton Park a long time ago, remember, i am only 55 and one sixth, but my parents, if living would B well past age 90 now. He was part of a huge court vase ongoing at the Phila. Naval Shipyards, where he had also met my mom who was working at the Lavino Shipping Company, he had reasons 4 coming there, anbd she was a secretary, they had these dinasour positions then, this was the old world. He woke up mom told me in screaming fit nightmares, it reoccurred over and over again she told me throughout my life living with her. This was all when the mighty mysterious Battleship Eldridge and the great so-called never happened Project-Invisibility all was going down there, books onb this subject R all over the place, the BERMUDA TRIANGLE, the PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT, and so foirth, go 2 www.amazonbooks.com, BRAH. McGuire knew something about this project, and the now defunked website once called MORIANITY-FOUNDATION, showed real pictures that any FBI lab hopefully examined once, and proved as non-fakes, and theywere not faked, this happened, i swear all thius on flag and country and SSJKK, (GOD) U would refer 2 her as.

Time is running down and out, copyright examiners, but as u all well know,m this is all copyrighted in my name and in this 2K10 year, as R all of my blogs, all of it is my porotected intellectual property.

I am back, I am here, I plan 2 stay, Arnie Schwarts, ol' pal, so there. As 4 David, he fits into this so big it would take years 2 even start, wait 4 the next blog later on in the week peeps, Bye-Bye 4 now BRO.

End Transmission:

No comments: