Friday, February 26, 2010

CONTINUING WITH HQCKED OUT CHAPTER 3 NOW

IF THIS DOES NOT MOTHER FUCKING STOP, I AM CONTACTING THE FUCKING FBI. This is an interference with my guaranteed right 2 FREE MOYTHER FUCKING SPEACH UNDER THE COSTITUTION, I am not inciting vilence nor telling anyone 2 break any laws nor plan any overthrows of power structures, my speach is protected under the fucking law.

Since THEY wanna play TOUGH GUY, fine, let's play.

I will tell 2 huge things not planned 4 today. #1 is as follows:

"VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYS THE LORD/ESS, OR THE SAR/AH", as the ancient tongue and language of the Aramaic would say. So obviously ever since that NEW SHOES night in 1986 in late summertime, SHE planned major retaliation, and SHE of course is permitted 2 do this, whereas biblically speaking, we R not, we R only Bruce people. She hated REAL-GOOD-GIRL even worse than she hated that night of our hour encounter in Manhattan, that is obvious 2 any retarded motherfucking child, let alone some one who can perform a years worth of school work in one night, just ask the Quakertown, Pennsylvania school system, and Mrs. Mullhall, my 1st grade teacher, U better get some candles out and all the rest of the Dark Shadows stuff, she was 60 or thereabouts back in the early sixties. Aniwho, what she did regarding after the end of the year AD-2007, was the vengeance, that is is blatantly clear 2 me as a bright light shining in a dark room. But if U need some GAWNUM PROOF, I said some, I could type 100 powerful GAWNUMS that would shoick sailors into nunneries, but the PRIVECODE NUMBER 4 the words, "REAL-GOOD-GIRL", SONG", is 770. Add HER PCN of 231 and we get the magical number, in ROMAN especially, of 1001, the original title 2 the song, and HER NICK-NAME, and the US Copyright Office has all the proof they need regarding all of this.

Now 4 the SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTIVE EVIL PLANS AND SCHEMES of the mighty LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE MIGHTY ASTRAL PHASE-2 PLANE OF EXISTENCE, here is one out of at least 1001 other examples of this principle, huh, PAUL STODDARD. i WAS MINDING MY OWN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS AND NOT BOTHERING A SINGLE SOLITARY SHIT ASS SOUL IN THAT LITTLE DINGY TRAILER BACK IN mULLICA tOWNSHIP, nEW jERSEY, usaesmwg FROM oCTOBER 31 OF 2000 THROUGH 2005. b4 THIS, jENNY pLAGEMAN, MY LANDLADY HAD TURNED VICIOUSLY AGAINST ME AND DID ALL SHE COULD 2 GET RID OF ME, SOMEONE WHO FAITHFULLY PAID HIS RENT ON TIME, WAS QUIET, AND NEVER BOTHERED ONE MOTHERFUCKING SOUL. Sorry about the fucking vcaps lock, I get typing fast and it gets hit, no time 2 fucking correct 4 it right now. So systematically, she hates me and gets me out of there and kidnapped through a long process involving the entire clan of that miseralble and very evil destructibve medical family, or THAT-FAMILY. They all passed a law that made it illegal 2 keep my moms stuff in a spare bedroom, so when she could not evict me 4 this, as I went 2 an attorney, this powerfuo branched Atlantic City family, had this law passed in Trenton, where they all have major Govenatubial power, all were intimate friends, the corruption in New Jersey is beyond unspeakable. So an inspector made me clean things up. Also they had me blogging, where I met Ed Lynch, wjho lived below Ann and Dawn King at the Judge's roominghouse, all of these peeps were in on this scheme 2 destroy my life and kidnap me into a stockholm syndrome situation. They even got her out of the Rehab clinic, and all just at the EXACT TIME, when conditions FINALLY, made it perfect 4 me 2 blog all i wanted, in the privacy of my own dwelling and on my own private desired schedule. This is 2 systamic 2B in any way some random bunch of purely coincidental things. Later we will go on wmany more things regarding SCYLLA's revenge against her THAT-BOY, this is just scratching the very ice shaving surfaces of the Titanic sinking berg, BRO!!!

Arnie, I AM HERE, AND MCDONALDS DANCED 2 THE TUNE, AND LOVED IT, MAY I ADD!!!!! But then, 86 and 88 R long gone, and no longer is me ol' 7th grannpappy here 2 protect me, the Governor of connecticut. So I will LOOK AFTER THE PERSON THAT MATTERS MOST 2 ME, ME-ME-ME-ME!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: