Friday, February 5, 2010

Which R bigger, splices, or mountains of pens?

This is not some lesson or lecture about squat. I am speaking a few quick things from personal experiences, that's all. First, I know that tis is not something that is simple or that hollywod peeps could ever really make a show about, it eludes them, they could perhaps make a sectional if I am permitted 2 use that term. Never would all the needed nuances B able 2B captured. 4 one example, the fact than when U get switched and spliced, all your personal things normally switch over also, especially when a good memory matches them, but as with al things, occassionaly, SNAFU and screw up things can always go down. Bob Patterson told me a little about this, only hre lied and told me that the city of Camden, in New Jersey, was where all the hub of this nightmare was, he was but half correct my friends and fiends. Indeed. the MADE IN HEAVEN movie, now simply spliced out of existence, shows the place next door 2 the RPL studios, without really showing it of course, U know, Sky and her subtlties thing, oh well, better 2 remain in that mode than 2 anger the world owners and lose a career, she is totally correct here. U go girl!!!!!!

First, I absolutely know, faith has 0-zero-goose-eggs 2 do with this, that i am the true center of the entire thing going on, sounds like delusion of grandeur with a million side psycatic features merged and meshed along inside, only it is not. Paranoia works in this same way. If someone really is out 2 get U, Brendon Donner or not, they R, and even if the paranoia is true, Pavarotti, U go wolf-wolf, it is not being paranoid 2 have this particular belief in the case when it is reality. But this is the game, and just try and get help, as did the fictional character in the L&O TV show, huh Pav, cool Dragnet name alteration, dudes.

If a small amount of joy was permitted 2 enter into my life, the owners of this planet absolutely know, as do I, that the entire world economy and basic structure as we all now know it, would begin collapsing literally overnight. I cannot, nor would I wish 2 ever have the power 2 force, and alter normally existing degrees of free will, from any of U out there, but, I admit 2 sure wishing i could make some of U believe in even the tinyest ways, that all thius is so terrifyingly true and real, after-all, it does effect U and your families, and your entire world and civilizatiun. If I was able in the past 2 have made one of those impicile Phillies managerds take me even 1% seriously, after-all, what could they have lost, things would B beyond what U can imagine in your mightiest Steve Spielberg hopefuls out there, peeps. Let me show U some realy simple quickies here, and U might say it is a lot of bull, that is your bizz.

When I bought my own computer, knew how 2 blog onto word-program, and had several regular blogging sites being posted 2 on a regular basis, it was no time at all, when the world owners said, this cannot B permitted 2 continue, what R we 2 do? Then they worked it out with Dawn at the Rebab Clinic in seacaucus, New Jersey, and the rest is history, and yes, John Judy knows the full story and echos the sentiments of Ron Wirtz, at highest purple and 9 level, a code we shared, sorry Diana, jealousy doesn't become U now, aniwho, he said it means noything 4 me 2 know it. So R the consperacy groups realy so correct about us having so few freedoms here in this great country of the USA? I am no longer so sure. The CJS allows vicous monsters 2 literally prey on innocents, like the Pav-L&O girl, that one pissed me off 2, Lenny, U go BRO!!!!! The minute I was free 2 really start 2 tell my story, totally uninhibited, the plan was set into instantaneous operation. Dawn gets something, we need not explore this, one retraction this week was enough, but it really does make my pathetic imagination go into overdrive and overtime quite quickly, she uses this frag on her body, and suddenly, she is out of the clinic and free. I am taken, out of an abduction case, and that ended my life as I knew it, i have lostr every fucking thing that i owned, the few mother fucking things that were very precioyus and dear 2 me, but then, who gives a mother fucking rats ass, huh? These dirt holes own the world, and fuck me, right?

If I had the time I would realy hget into 2 phase-4 characters with all of U right now, Professor Teddy Jackson of the Florida State University from 1979, as well as Mister marvelous, Shorty MacInvondi. Both R of the same timing circa, BRAH!!!!

Since I only have time 2 harp a quick bit on the night B4 my mom was murdered, let us all move back into early March in the Marola oh-oh year, K John King all mighty, and daut????????? I received a threatening phone call, the skies were horrible, and the night was not good 2 put it as politely as a Patterson Ugly-Eel, or a PEL as it now will perhaps B referred 2 in all future bloggings. My caller ID showed that another call came in, and it was from a residence not local, and the last name was Braxton. Remember how Paula Uwich had recently told me in the autumn of '96 that Toni was connected into all of this somehow and that my Sarah was in prison. I can relate 2 trhis 2 different ways, the prison part after the King capture, and total commandeering of my life in August oh-eight, and then "other" school that was lost and then found, no one would ever tell me things that I desperately was sreeking 2 know about, like it was all funny or something, and my own ,mother was in on it and kept a horrible nightmare secret from me that goes beyond unforgivable. U know who else had 2B in on so much, would B the Camden County Coronor's Office, the county 911system, and an inspector at Assets Protection where i shortly after moms murder, came 2B employed through the clever dealings of the mighty forces of the mighty MO. This dude had a very powerful and quite interestingly coincidental name, Martier. He was a fascinating dude, and got a man named Tom Carpenter employed at the same weekend site they had put me on in early 2003, out at County Line Road and route 309 in Pency. If this had never happened, ponly one karaokey version would have been sent down years after the original master, of RGG, 2 the C office, on October 31 of oh-seven. This other version was done because he relieved me early and I had 2 stop recording the original one that the original title name of the song was still slkightly audible on. This caused me bigtime problems, that and my copyrighting, SHE'S SS, these 2 things together started the total demise of my life in this century.

As 4 the psychic PU, she told me many things, but many peeps were all part of changing things around me, bigger than any of U can know right now, i have a boss UC, thanks 2 Dawn and her excape from Rehab, her legal excape remember. It is named TIME, some call it Chronus, Mormacuriel, and others, but names R meaningness, huh Roseann shakespeare.

End Transmission, BRA, I AM HERE AND BACK, SIR ARNIE!!!!!!!! C-1988. Prophet of everything, or what sir??????

No comments: