Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HUGE FUCKING COMPUTER HACK BOTBAR

I AM BEING MAJOR FUCKED WITH, IT HAS 2 DO OBVIOUSLY WITH THE STOCK MARKET FLYING ON THE NEW FUCKING DISEASED RALLEY IT IS ON FROM LAST WEEK, IT ALWAYS HAS 2 DO WITH THIS AND ME, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

I was saying major things about the LAMBRIGGER CULT, the INVENTION OF PSYCHIATRY, and many powerful things, and was cut off and thrownb off the site, then when I tried logging back on, my password kepk being wrong whemn it was NO FUCKING WRONG. It worked this time, and then when I tried 2 reapply 4 another computer terminal, my fucking station went totally out, Lightning Goddess diana had struck not that far away, knocking only a couple of machines offline, and out of commission, mine being one of those few.

MAGNESONIC, SEEK OUT AND DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES MAKING MY LIFE AN UNBARABLE FUCKING ENDLESS HELL ON OPEN COMMAND, ALL GENERAL ORDERS, DESTROY AND WIPE OUT, AND DO IT NOW, OR ELSE U WILL B DESTROYED YOURSELF. G-189 AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will c if any of my saved draft is available, E/T.

No comments: