Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chapter 4, Lambrigger Cult of the astral world

It is a beautiful rainy cold day in florida, just perfect 4 me lads and lassies, yesterday was pure hell and the freaking weather had absolutely nothing 2 do with it, BRO.

The computer hacking is off the scale here, I know I have made a major enemy here at the Fort Pierce Library system, and they R most likely monitoring the transmissions being typed right now in real freaking time.

When I was almost here yesterday, a large clock on route US Highway #1 got me with a nasty fucking Jane Screbmeat attack, then instantly came a motor-cycle attack, then came the immediate computer hacking, and after all of this and if this was not all enough, I took a super off the scales siege after leaving yesterday. The attack was both on the motherfuckiing ground as well as up in the air, it was totally horrendous. I am sure this diseased fucking snot got their way huge-hyper-time with their crooked and TOTALLY FIXED EVIL WALL STREET AND DOW JONES, last week. I had a small break from this horrible parallel event attack I have now suffered through since 1986, and then last weekend about 8 or 9 days ago now, it has come back with a super unfathomable vengeance, huh sarah-Stacey, oh well, we all have established the biblical reality that this does indeed belong 2U, so what can whittle ol' me do about it but sit here and endlessly endure this freaking torturee.

What nobody understands at all, nor is interested or willing, the peeps that count aniwho that is, is that so much is going on and happening all around this very situation itself, and unlike many or most or pewrhaps even all other situations of major negativity, the complexities that r involved in all of this R beyoind words and speach, and definitely beyond my now very limited time as I am again forced 2B on a public terminal, and a servant or even a slave 2 all that goes with this. When I left yesterday, the library here that is, the loud music in cars was beyond all previous days totals in all my days now residing in this non music and fruit state, not a sunshine one either today, do any of U remember that commercial in the late part of the 19 nineties with the kids on a tropical island drinking some fruit punch, and the REAL GOOD GIRL music, or very similar, was repeating over and over, that one bar aniwho? So many wanna know Y the sudden thing recently about this 1986 song of long ago, REAL-GOOD-GIRL?????? Well, it is not new, many things R PLANNED in my blogs, and I will NEVER B able 2 tell all of it, there is never the needed time, nor would the world most likely B interested even if I was some huge name recognized and celebrated personality, which of coursl, I am most certainly NOT!!!

Meant 2 type in on prior blog, the wor, and if I'm spelling iyt correctly, Gubernatorial, sahwee folks, I am on limited time, I get hacked out, and whether or not U choose 2 believe me on all of these matters is natually entirely up 2 all of U, i know, and the gods all know how true and real all of this is, BRAH. So about the song. First, and foremost, nothing just happens, so if I really need 2 remind any listener 2 this message, of this powerfully important thing, I am feeling quite insulted here. Billy Shakespeare a long time ago, KNEW as he was INFORMED, by these GODS OF THE AP, that they R bored 2 tears, and use several methods 2 distract their attention away as far as is godly possible, from the reality and truth that we all simply exist in the void, without any interaction, and mnust eventually learn so 2 speak 2 dream out and away from this, as a force called, LAWTRONS. They can put on quite a show, and then get 2 leave the stage and sit in the mighty theatre of the humanb arena, as the players they originally played, and live out their lives throughout the scripts, all ready chosen. Now remember that 6 dimensions controlling all of this Lawtronic Dream-out. The 3 U and I can C and deal with using our so called five senses, R all there because of 3 others that R sort of a mirrored image of the lower case 3. These upper case 3R the powerful and more invisible part of the equation, einstein, but I doubt that my dad ever told U any of that.

Yesterday, I jhad a horrendous attack and then when I got into the building that i many times go 2 after exiting my blogging work done here at this local town library, an even mightier thing shocked me quite hugely. I thought I was hired at some place, and suddenly came 2 learn I am younger than most of the others that came 2 apply, and they wanted 2 understand this discrepancy, as it was sort of figured out in a certain way so as 2 bring a certain age pool into the environment, nothing illegal, just mean, it was sort of figured 2B averaged. Then I come 2 learn that these other peeps R my age, some much younger, everyone had assumed I was in my early thirties, not my middle fifties. The entire place went sort of nuts. Women came around as trhough I was the freak of the planet, many peeps look younger than their years. Suddenly I was given pamphlets 4 the AARP seniors with all sorts of things I could have been getting help with all along doewn here in florida. I told everyone my age, they all saw all of my legal ID, and so on and so forth, yet somehow, people all just kept thinking of me as some barely grown man. When I got talking with one particular person and told him my life and how strssful it was, he said it is not physically possible 4 me 2 have done 25 years of such hard time, physically, mentally, emotionally, etcetera, and look 25 years younger than my age or thereabouts. Well, I do not know what is and is not possible, only that this is all happening around me. Shakespeare may have known things and mighty secrets about humanity and civilization on this planet way back then and when, but now hundreds of years later, the world is blinder and darker in its true wisdom, than it ever was during the rennasonce, or however they spell it, my spelling is always bad, nrever learned 2B a good speller, live with it, I have.

The attack around me is so horrendous over the past week and a half give or take, that many of my previously planned blogging has gone right out the window with the baby and the bath water, and the dead lizzard invader. I know Y it is so bad, people hate truth, and having it told and thrown out into the face of the public, even if it is my tiny whittle blogging efforts on blogger dot com. I should B complemented, I mean really peeps, all this trouble just 2 shut little ol' me the fuck up, Jesus Chrissomebody sure cares about all of this, starting with McGuire, and ending maybe with James Bond, who knows, I only saw the movie 4 the first ytime last night from 1999, u know, the King Oil and ELECTR, starring the not so Vanna White from Venus in 1988, from the what, the GAME SHOW????????? But I could go on and on forever, it is time that says, I cannot.

E/T, and yes Governor S. of Cali, I AM HERE and still the prophet of absolutely nothing.

No comments: