Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THE STORY OF DAVID-CR, GET READY PEEPS, chapter 1

Spurious, spurious, Dave, oh yes me fine fellow, Ron wirtz, Camden County Prosecutor's Office, 2 quote U back early into the nineties over the telephone, and then how I'll remember always, Dave telling me, "Yeah, real fucking spurious, I'm out looking 4 a minimum wage job and an old clunker freaking car, real damn spurious, huh?" Well, that was not what Ron meant. B4I go on, lots of tall pussies R all over today, and I was flirted with huge time on my way oiver 2 the library by a real beauty queen, just ignored her and she kept playing with me until the light went green and I went, Bye-Bye, BRO. A chopper came out of nowhere around half past one or so back at the residence. I was speaking 2 a lady named Carol alberts, maybe they did not like the GAWNUM, maybe just not my trying 2 ever excape my curse, in any event, the last straw hit today, this being able 2 just pop up and appear, literally out of motherfucking nowhere, and just B right there and in my fface, and this has been ongoing now since the spring and summer times of the year of 1986, this is when it all really began, Sabrina Colinwood Shadows Haddonwood Styles, not a decade leater, but the story involved here would take hours, days, and more. PUN INTENDED!!!!!!!

First, Dave knew well and corresponded regularly with just about every single Aftrican american female recording artist that was hot in those days as well as in the past days. This list includes, Phyllis Hymann, Cary Lucas, Linda Clifford, Rebe Jackson, and yes, THEE Rebe Jackson, Michaels least known sister. We met out of nowhere one noight at a job, another Christopher Bennett deal, but [please, we have no time 2 begin eexploring this right now today, there could B days more 2B said about all of this starting point, Diana and what she did while we were inside a retail store building still being constructed and merchantdise being loaded slowly in. She interfered with a phone switchboard in ways no human being ever could, Miss blake. But then he also was best friends with the true inventor of rock and roll music, called SKIFFLE, in England in the early fifties, and this man was named Chris Farlowe. He knew many groups, talk show hosts, local and in Hollywood, and showed me literally tons of personal letters from all of these famous and great celebrated personalities. None of this is made up or in any way bull shit, he knew the top degreed MASONS, and was able 2 show me who I really am, and this started balls rolling that R beyond the NONBLOGGS limits. Without this al going down in the nineties, there would B no stories by Dan Brown. His is a slightly altered version and he says it is a work of fiction, mine is no fiction and is based on the 2nd younger brother of the mighty SAR, brother Barthalgas, and his children, my direct ansestors. And they called me Sharkey in Atlantic City, if I had wanted, they could have called me ASTROBOY 4 crying out loud, U car wrecker Joe Berrios. Yeah, I take this crumb 2 the Ashland train station, he places something in my vehicle, boom, no more vehicle, not a working one anyway, piling mysteries, one, two, three, and counting, only it does not sytp at a million, it goes on past al of the fucking stars, all the real stars that is, up in the freaking skies, not the man-made fakes.

So ng thief Bobby Brown sure dropped nough hits in 1989, out of all the songs that this miserable far fighter and trouble maker could have chosen 2 fucking rip off, he chose which one peeps, my LOST-LOVE song, DUH , color me impressed and pissed off Lenny Briscoe, please. Wife White from New York, or WHITENEY, a child can pick out the symbolic lettering, her friends, all of them, all sick diseased rotten filth bags. But this is not enough. Diana's hunter friend, Huntress and Hunter, centuries after many things had gone down that never need B told, yo, here we find ourself being in New York City one night, 2C one of Dave's fave friends, a new group called NEW SHOES, better I suppose than Stinky Sneaks, huh MI? In any event, was all of this realy necessary, just because I was a real bad boy, U did not say no if memory serves me. Well, without even really turning a page or 2 in a winds of War sized book by Tolstoy, we now know quite a bit about mister David roth, not the rock star, the real star, the dude who was part of all of this shit with me from the swing bat, the pieces fit together like a smoothe binding glue, and with the speed of mass turning into energy.

Of and 4 the doubting Missourian Club, my question in simply this, posed 2U, BRO? In 2008, what possible OTHER meaning could MC have had in mind with that club website and the thing agreeing with her own Astral lyrics that some day 2 late I'll come looking 4 her, no longer knowing who she is? Tell me I am forcing puzzle pieces, go ahead, prove UR a real dunce.

That day in 1988, 2 years after New Shoes, BREAK YOUR CODES OFF, MUNIKAY, MUNIKAY, CODE 2, was blaring through my telephone, illegally. I was trying 21 show mom and Dave my persecution is indeed real. They both laughed and thought it was a huge joke or something. Impicile ass holes. The united Stats Copyright Office 2 this fucking day has this cassette tape, and hopefully it is now converted 2 a digital source, this is indeed what makes me think it will last and remain 4 seventy-five years, Mizz Examiner!!!!!!! All of this nightmare is oon the record, BRAH!!!!!!!

Jury is in, this 1986 thing, the chopper POP UP TODAY, everytime i try ever 2 break out of this curse, it is just THERE, ZAM, pops up out of nowhere, sendbacks and popups, as I called them all along 4 more than 2 fucking decades now. I NOW BELIEVE THERE CAN B NO OTHER CONCLUSION 2B DRAWN, TIME TRAVEL IS PHYSICALLY BEING DONE ON THIS PLANET, I AM THE PROOF OF THIS INCREDINBLE MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT, AND I WILL SWEAR UNDER PURJURY PENALTIES 2 ALL OF THIS STORY AND MUCH MORE BEING TOTAL TRUTH. I just cannot fight this any longer, sure it is being done through the natyural process of dreaming or exploratronics, but whoever put all of this here, if they cannot manipulate and move throughout their own system, then they s7yure must B a pitiful bunch of pure ass fucking holes.

Where was Eddie Himacxane from, where did he grow up? How about Brad Messengers fucking family, they were all in the political machinery and in the nineties lost in the elections 2 the mighty JULIA, get it yet, U dense idiots, I am totally screrwed, there is no way out of this 4 me not now and not ever, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HERE, ARNIE!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: