Friday, February 19, 2010

chapter 7, STORY OF DAVID C ROTH, CT-FF

Let me tell UYI made a 2nd reservation here at the library today. I tried 2 print and could not, wanted a printout 4 my records, so this time on this different computer, and allowing 4 a longer time 2 do this by simply blogging a shott blog right now, I will C if works or is a problem with the other computer I was just on, and if later on and upon this failing 2 work, and the librarian cannot get it done 4 me, then the problem is on Blogger.com's end of it, and I will simply have 2 try again over the weekend some time.

This will help me say a little more now B4I post up and try one single print job. So Y indeed did Robert Patterson cheatley after our major problems in the summer and early autumn of 1985, manage somehow 2 throw David Roth into my path, in November, 1985, at the Caldor Department store security job? Well, I can give U all ideas, if any of it was court provable, I'd B in court. That is certainly a gimme by a retards mentallity, duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During my last computer session here at Fort Pierce, Florida Library, some strange window boxes were opening, and i closed them, as a result, the time remaining 4 my usage jumped by 10 full minutes, as U can count the words typed, I had a little longer, as more words must B typed I'd presume Stanley L. LSS, this all was spurious as Ron would put it at the Camden county Prosecutor's Office back early as the nineteen nineties were comning into their own. Don't drop your hairpiece out of any 20 choppers with bad rotors there college boy. Yeah, magical numbers, so many of them, yo. Y does he give a shit anyway, Mister winn? "C" what I mean Steve, if U still do. I always knew that silling eye thing was jhust a pub-stunt.



So did Colaman try and ice me 4 disappointing his daughter 18 months B4 the Highway 295 incident? And Y was he coming 2 me in so many interactions after the passing of MJ, and asking me if I could use lazer trace distance delay technology 2 bring him back? All along I could have told the dude, that he does not need 2B brought back, he never left. If only Thomas J. Reale would fake his doom someday,m or at least feel the need 2, after what that child pervo did 2 me, the slime hole. Steve Murray said a monstrously horiffic thing 2 me one day at the Griggin Pipe location in Florence Township, NJUSAESMWG, regarding this. Some peeps think I say some things that 90210 Kelly would faint at, huh, Shawnee Smith Poolside, well, things that have been said 2 me by so many, none of u out here have clue number point oh one, how much more fantastic these things have been. Someday, I am telling, and if this makes me look like little 2nd grad tattletailer, then tough beer juice, call me that if U so choose, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or call me Beetlejuice and late 4 school, runs in families, just not late 4 dindin, or not 2 late, huh MI? Great work, I am so proud of U, always am, U never disappoint your biggest fan.

Moving on quickly B4 Morma gets a quick sneak edge up on me, let me tell U all that things R bad. Chemtrailing and overall bullshit sucks, I will b riding a moped shortly, as I cannot afford my car any longer, U can thank Ann and dawn 4 all of this, as I was fdoing just fine until they came along and totally ruined my rentirew mother fucking life. Then they call me a souless motherfucker and wish me nothing but bad in my future, quote, end of quote, aren;t these diseased snakes lovely, John Carpenter Foca????????????????????????????

So is my unconscious mind, since i saw the movie 4 the very first time last night, working on me a year ago or so with that poowerful interaction that I had ewhere I could not get off of Long Island, and stuck with 2 drunken cousins who I hardly know at all on this side of the dreambeds?

Captain Hunter, Colaman put me on this DE and AEC list, I know this fromn things i now remember in the HW swimming pool. In his last lifetime, he was a great symphony music composer, then his next series of dreams comes along and he has no interest at all in music, just things that all pertain 2 what makes me tick and how I can pull off the things I can. Oh well, I have nothing 2 hide, I have never done anything wrong, I can live with my conscionce, how about all of U? Velocitronics is not something that I can teach the human race here in 2K10 in a 1-2-3 lesson. Stoill, with this small advance in tech, things will most likely begin being as I saw them in two thousand twenty nine, and when I heard that wild song, now still 19 full years out ahead of me in negative antimatter space. What I will tell is that I have a million things that I know, and in any real world, the peeps that wanna know about it would not B playing games with me 2 get the information, I know when the me in that bed vanished, I was trap;ped inside a dream. Should I say a nightmare. Still, do not take any of it 2 heart my teen-Goddess, SSJK, I will always, and we will leave that there, maybe U sang that tune 2 me in the car, not that one, U know the other one, sorry I countered U with the shorter time periods, my life back then was a total turbulant nightmare, someday I hope U can forgive THAT-BOY. Thank U4 the 14 MK off my horrendous sentence in Dogtown. BYE-BYE

I am back Arnold, they all danced 2 it at McDonalds in 1988, it is all blogged.

E./T.

No comments: