Tuesday, February 2, 2010

mountainpen and treasure coast, subtitled, the telephone man of 2000 circa

Sally in our alley, and other obscure plays existed right here in this part of the hyperspace. The other more secret one done by a young boy named Teleman, was never recognized, and was known 2 him and some of his close pals a long time ago as Who stole my gun? This was Colaman's last incarnation B4 the present one, and now thongs R making a lot more sense 2 me than they were B4I learned this from a powerful interaction the other day about a week back give or take. This play was latter rewritten as words still very unknown, but official Teleman documented with his great, out of so many greats, symphonic works, and yes, he told me that I stole his song regarding this play, in the way up there future, as he refered ads it 2, in my tune, 657-Blues, the music later used 2 a rewrite called Real Good Girl, with a changed group of words, or musical lyrical content. His version of his play that he never got 2 do went, "I wanna know who stole my gun, I need 2 know who took my gun away. If you're the one who took my gun, then hand it back 2 me this very day, U most likely can sing along with the RGG words quite easily, yes this is Teleman's tune, and any real symphone genius knows this is all true, I only learned about this in a recent very powerful interaction, while with him and some of his closest friends, and the setting took place in a nonblog locale, and 2 much other things tie in all my nightmares or worst ones, and natch, R so way unblog material 4 right now. What also fits into this is repair splices, a term identifyable 2 the old recording world, that used analog recording, tapes, and splices 2 basically fix a broken type. There was a man who insulted my music in 1990 who will B caled Joey for sake of annonymity. Joey loved 2 always tell me each Saturday when he would c me over in cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG, "U're no Motzart". Gee, really, I didn'y freaking know that, Stinky. I do not name him this because he smoked Pratt-Carey cigars, or in memory of John King or Michael Ugene Orawitz Uggie Landon, but because his last name was a bit close, but then, that annonimity thing again, joey Friday. Then my lovely Sarah Karge went forever away and left me, never even knowing she was here, and playing her games 2C if I would come 2 know her now in this new life, wow, toy factories and waiting astral planes, all that is missing is the cheesy music of the eighties here, maybe a big dude turning green in anger also, shoot, cut me a bweak Margie Leo, K?Oh do not shoot, T. First, I did not ever steel anything from U sir, not your damn daughter, your great song, or anything else, and U knoew it.

So it seems that numerous celebs do in fact read Mountainpen, and the one person trhat prints it out is the exact dude I thought might B doing it, this is 4 now, all i am safe 2 say about all of this. Theyt alkl love 2 poo-poo all my great ideas, then turn around and make millions and billions using them and throwing me into the screw pile and shitting the fuck all over me watching me bleed out and die on the road, while they laugh. This behavior is totally unacceptable. Still, I owe the Carey branch of the mighty UNITAWF a huge retraction and apologee, it has come 2 my attention that THEY, none of THEM, made any attempts 2 involve themselves in my recent Florida episodes, and nor did any of them do the reporting to any authorities of my being missing, this was all accomplished by the mighty more local chapeter of this awesome THAT FAMILY from 1970 or UNITAWF, in Clammonton, NJUSAESMWG.

I had a vey good talk yesterday, Monday with the probation officer, just a matter of us connedcting, and we finaly did. All is being handledd, and I will keep U updated. I did not think a huge name recognized celeb would go to this extreme over such an issue that I had nothing 2 do with a long time ago, other than 2B veheminantly against it, and is Y all though i was indeed suppressing the reason 4 dcoing this consciously,but is YI so strongly told Mashell at the RPL Studios in 1980 that i was not in favor of mixed marriages, and when pressed on the issue, said that it causes so many terrible problems 4 so many involved. I did not dare remember 8 years ago, then, it was 2 recent, 2 ugly, and way 2 painful. Also, this was only 4 months or so after SSJKK gave me the LOIS FOCA interaction in early June, and I was as screwed up with all of this as a carpenters tool box, pun intended, sorry!!!!!!!!

Then again, Mister Telemon, SIR, I know your mighty lovely daughter was playing, as were U, so many games with me 4 so long, right down 2 the island of tropical fruit with all the kids sitting around drinking it and haveing such a great time. Wonder Y my unconscious mind was always thinking about running away 2 tropical islands, Mister Late, Al Alberts?????

Mister Flagler and his mighty future beach of my present and past, Mister 352-PCN. So many times, 3 dreams would reoccur in my life from the time I was a boy, well really 4, the beaches of Atlantic city and the device used 2 catapult persons hundreds of miles out 2C, totally unharmed in seconds, a physical impossibility, then flagler's place next door in townships here in the sunshine not fruit and music state, RGG, then the light not going on when I would run 4 it, and then the school in Egg Harbor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, that school, where the hell is this mysterious place Mister Telephone repairman, Arthur Bancroft, yes he was a cauck, but the dude in the club pool was the exact likeness of the picture in the archives. So Y was this mighty God so fascenated by poor little nothing nobody miserable shitty me? Well, Y do persons get ideas, and become overnight sensations with them, and then Y so much? At least it is nice 2 come 2 realize that my hometown is nicer 2 me in this time period, than it was 2000 years ago, still, most the world over will tell U, I am a total cake head who should B taken pout and shot 2 death 4 the good of fucking humanity. Maybe they R right Mister Camden county Prosecutor, who can really know, breath echos and all, huh examiners????????????

DEEDEE has been around a bit over the weekend, but nothing like she has been earlier this year and lkate last come back 2 me DEEDEE, my beautiful giant black bird!!!!!!!

End Transmission, I AM BACK, I-AM, islands, drinks, kids, symphonis writers, and all, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: