Sunday, February 21, 2010

FINAL CHAPTER 8, DAVE ROTH STORY, TC-FF

I am under the worst mother fucking deatrh siege ever. The giant slut attack is worse thsan it has been since the other Sunday 9 or 10 weeks ago on the I-95 highway rest stop. They R all over, but the hologram around me is a SWITCHER, meaning that I left the residence 2 come here 2 the library, and it began in a sort of different way and then suddenly was magically turned upside down on a fucking dime or SWITCHED BY CONTROLLERS, as I come 2C this as, sort of like a pushed car in nuetral gear. I am barely able 2 push a bicycle with my tiny physical strength, but 4 the normal stronger peeps that can, U all know what I mean, U push and then stop, it goes on a little but slows and finally stops. The games around me R in a momentum from prior pushes most of the time, but a SWITCHED HOLOGRAM signifies that THEY R directly on top of me fucking with me at hypertime power. Not only R giants around me but I have suffered lots of major flirtation, they R annoying and I cannot stand it, first, it makes no sense, Y would beautiful women talk 2 me and flirt with me, a child with one eye can plainly C how fucking totally ugly I am, fat, old, ugly, with nothing at all 2 offer anyone, it makes absolutely no fucking sense and it tremendouly annoying.

Sky siege is horiffic, chemtrailing is very bad, motor fucking trash cycles R literally everywhere, the entire hologram around me is full of enemies and horiffic shit.

It all started upon my leaving this library last Friday afternoon and going on my 2nd errand, the building that I go 2 meetings at and applied 4 my food stamps, which by the way did come. The bennies in Florida R very inferior 2 those given to disabled peeps with horrendous problems such as myself, than the way it was back in New Jersey, but that is the way it goes, and I'm greatful 4 anything I can get, BRAH!!!

All day today, loud polanes R stalking me illegally and persecuting me, and it began with a zenithing and crash level one over my residence at 5:30 last night, last week it was Saturday night at this exact time, this week, Friday, but same time.

The same thing is happening 2 me again, some AA lady is attemting 2 force me 2 help her cheat on a US government test, I am being intimidated. I am gonna have 2 tell my social worker on monday and C what can B done, New Jersey all over again, it is not me, it is this mother fucking HUNTINGTON CURSE. It is not removable, and the gods games 2 distract from no-oblivion-ever, is the root cause of all of this unspeakable fucking evil against me.

Last night, my mighty roulette system finally failed pretty badly, not a total crash, as i have made so many units over 4 months time, but it was putrid fucking bad, I knew immediately what 2 expect today, and was totally braced, and not a bit motherfucking dissappointed.

The giant slut-attack is the worst, I am scared 2 death of these horrible trashy peeps, they bother me and frighten me, especially the giant in the elevator. I was fucking raped in a hospital elevator by that evilo fucking witch PAULA KING in the tail end of 1997 or the first week in 1998, trying 2 forget this awful nightmare, don.t believe my 27 month back blog description, tried 2 tell myself I enjoyed this, I was forced against my will, and no one gives a fucking shit except 4 my great pal Dick wolf, he has proved 2 me on numerous occassions that indeed he is doing all he can 2 help me, if by merely getting some good info that is helping me 2 figure this hellishness out. Thank U Dick. Then there was Mark Minor, the swing-singer in late 1965and early into the year of 1966. Yeah, he wanted 2 go home along with his future Beach Boys. The MOVING COMPOUND is real, i accept this all now, no way just smoke and mirror powerful Vegas magic tricks vcan explain away all of this, just no fucking way lads and lassies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I face facts, I love realists, my original hero 4 just that reason will always B the great count Andreas Petofi of the TV serial show of the sixties, DARK SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must keep it real, no matter WHAT, real really is,just like what is the VOID? The void is what is real, and that is all that is real, it is simply truth,m the truth nothing more or else can ever B REAL, merely, DREAM FABRIC. Speaking of real, I understand and know my statistics on the normal average height of grown american females, between 18 and 80 years, and it is between 5 feet5 and 5 feet 9 inches, and supposedly, 75% of grown women should fit into this range of 4 inches of height. So how can I run into nothing but girlks all day today, 3 fucking heads taller than me, explain it somebody, just go ahead and tell me 2 my fucking satisfaction, and then Y on some days and on others, things all R within the noirms, where they average out about only half a head taller or so than me, that is the more normal range. Tell me??????

Also I was forced 2 part 10 light years away from library, yet no concert is in the park, nor any event non musical is ongoing in the indian River Marina area here in Ft. Pierce, FLUSAESMWG today, YYYYYYYY?????????????????? Y would any beauty queen flirt with the ugliest piece of fucking shit on this Earth, let alone an entire gang of them, including the bitch that scared me in the elevator here in the olibrary, and the library is filled with 6-6'ers, guys all R smaller here, the pussies R total giants, C it 4 yoiurself, do no take my word up in the fucking future, scan back and zoom in, the teck is all there 100 years into anytimatter fucking space, or is it U all doing this 2 me in a fucking evil game, 2 begin with??????????????? What sick and deranged pleasure can U sick psycho's get out of hurting and fucking with me so much, kin the FUCKING NAME OF THE GODS????????????????????

I am seriously thinking of not paying rent, hidi ng out somewhere and I know where now that i am a Floridian and know the territory, this ain't 10 fucking weeks ago BRO, and just leave and take fucking off 4 Americana where this shit must B lessened, no CIA/NSA/BFA around me 2 keep doing all this 2 me, then one way or another I'll quickly come 2 learn and c if this is peeps from here, or the motherfucking future.

If only one person ewith clout, as I told the managers of the Phillies baseball club on 3 or 4 occassions, would just try and disprove me, what would anyone have 2 lose, I vcould collapse the entire world enconomy and let it all start over, giving the little peeps their chance 2 really live 4 a change here in this fucking hell. All it would take is 4 someone with some power 2 believe what I say and let me prove i am correct, and that MORIANITY is no scam and no hoax, but no, stuck in a nightmare me, knows the reality here, realist me knows that the light never really came on in that fucking nightmare dream, and clarence Harris almost murdered me when he was unable 2 prove me wrong that day back in '98. Just think how close he came 2 becoming an aid 2 a United States president, scarey, lots more 2 tell, the school with the magical compyuter in Cherry Hill, who and what labs were behind its ownership, and many other powerhouse things. Let me 4 right now just take my new shoews and walk the hell out of here and into the relative safety of my own dwelling, I intend 2 tell my SW, yes, 2 bad real life is not like your movie MC. Endless parkways and driveways and ironies, only this was no irony or coinkedink here, huh?

End Transmission, I am still here Arnie, and will B leaving 4 Americana soon, BUD Muscles.

No comments: