Friday, February 19, 2010

chapter 6, story of DCR, here on TT @ FF

Sky siege is fairly bad, a blue and white helicopter went right over my car on the way here at just past Virginia and Route one heading north towards library, could B shiriffs, as just shy of the area, on the ground, several cars R pulled over by several county sheriff cars, but still my paranoia tells me 2 always think otherwise. IC enemies and trouble in all 6 directions, even below the ground, yes the MISTS R HERE, MISTER CASTELLO AND MISSES ROHR, U TRIED 2 WARN PEEPS, AND THEY TURNED DEAF EYES AND EARS AND just thought of your fantastic TV show as wild and entertaining. I always knew there was a lot more attached, once it so abruptly was terminated and cancelled, things do not happen like this, ever, not after a brand new plot was obviously leading towards bringing back that no-no thing, thre LAMBRIGGER CULT, or as U called them, 4 sake of safety and anonimity, the Leviathans.

Davw Roth had many friends not yet told about in any real lengthy detail, such as the mighty "Systems-Anaylist" as he would refer 2 him as, Wilbur MacAfee, they were very good froinds, this now very famous name dshould ring a bell, loud and clearly, 2all and any geeks and any computer users alike everywhere. Funny how the machine insists on not returning 2 the margin on that past line no matter what I try and do, somebody knows I have major fucking shit 2 say today BRO!!!!!!

He also knew well and got me a job in late winter time of the year 1987 where this man was employed as a supervisor and Captain, Captain Hunter. Do not think the name here is by any coincidence, it jhas also been carefully checked out by powerful friends of my own that U might vcall somewhat of geneolgical experts. When I told him of my persecution, describing it in vivid detail, instead of a laugh as usual responce, came a serious look on his face. He told me and i will quote the man, "Give me your full name, SS#, drivers license full number, address, and date of your birth, and just keep your mouth shut, i'll get back 2U". He did. It was 2 weeks later, tops. He looked at me as he handed back the small notepad with the personal info on it I had given him and he said, and again I will quote, "QUIT-HACKING". I did not even own a computer, nor use one, anywhere, this I will swear 2 under penalty of full purjury charges, and I am not, nor was I ever some clueless kid from America, or any other idiot. U do not need B AE or OPPIE, or VB, or even the Admissions Director 4 Beyonce's Christmas school of Ebineezer Scrooge, 2 know that something indeed was very wrong, I mean, who would put my name on some domestic enemies list as a dangerous hacker? Maybe an angry family that yes, had some reason 2B angry. Still, let me tell U, the incident on Highway 295, all officially on the record and date-time stamped and Google-Blogger blogged, is right there 4 the world 2have and C any old time, BRAH. By the way, my margin just fixed itself, spurious day today, huh, Ronald Rirtz, CCPO??????????? What happened with Mac afee and Dave and his pals on Long Beach Island one night is complex and never has been touvhed, but was about 2B discussed only Dawn was then suddenly released from the Rehab Clinic in Secaucus, NJUSAESMWG. Jackson knew I meant business, the McDonnel Douglas NASA driver who tried 2 ice me on the highway early in 1988, just ask the Honorable Judge Scattergood, of Florence Township, or the Olympian God, Psychie Marathus, known mortally here as Steve Murray, from Griffin Pipe, who suddenly was telephoned by this firm in the late summertime of 1986 with no application ever put in, asking him if he would wish 2B in their employ, I am so glad that he proudly shared that story with me around 2003, this is powerful stuff in my collection of evidence that will hopefully work towards vindicating me someday and proving all my shit is totally real and true.

So what really happened with Sarah Jacobson and Sarah on Tennessee Avenue? Well, if time runs one way in the matter world, it runs the other way in the worlds where the polarity of the electron and the polarity of the proton R reversed.Exactly one half of all the countless parallel universes R matter in white space, and the other half run opposite, only by the reference point of any of them, they all r in the white matter side, and those running opposite R the anti-matter black space universes, it is all relative. Speaking of the Frudian lip slip of 'admissions', nephew Scrooge, the real power here is how a youngster had the power 2 do so much, and then u might B asking yourself, then Y did she not tell me who she really was on the night of the NEW-SHOES? The answer is SET-UP, GAMES OF THE GODS, and DISTRACTION REGARDING UNLIMITING EXISTENCE, a totally unfacable hell.

Nearly a year following my trip 2 Orlando Florida late in December of 1983 while residing at 506 Robin Hill, Chris Blum RIPOFF infringement numbers history marker of the LOC, rent some movies peepes, C hpow nuts and paranoid I really am being regarding all of this shit, aniwho, after this trip, I had a very important appointment with the inventors and patent holders oif the PRIVECODE machine, Arch in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG. They suddenly in late autumn in 1984 were all called away 2 Washington, District of 13 Columbias, 4 reasons not bloggable. It has something 2 do however with my admitting that I could foretell the lottery by hooking theoir machine up in a series with numerous other gismos leading out 2 a landline telephone line, no guns, no songs, PLEASE.Some things R going on that cannot B shared, I may not get throughn this day alive, it is 2 huge and beyond the nonblogg limits, just please take me at my word. As 4 the blood transfusions, tim Barber, and all this horriffic stuff, do not try this at home, and whatever U do, try and make it your personal goa 2 exit this dream (LIFE) just as soon as U can, not remaining here in any one series of nightmare interactions, any longer than u have 2, that is my gift of special knowledge 2U all right here and right now Lieutenant, as we seem 2B pulling lots of ranks today, BRO-GREEN, huh???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes they were suddenly and right smack dab out of the blue caled down 2 Catapult Machine Maxmiles District as the old romans might C it as. Good old 600, or DC.

When the moon and the planet Jupiter were being made direct contact with in the sixties and the nineties by the entities from this earth, or their devices, major things altered in my life here mortally forever, and I have a powerful major respect and more than just a healthy fear 4 outer space, and what NASA is doing out beyond our breathable air. If just NASA was funding this program, then that is one thing, but when the entire black-file agency system is powerfully on board, then nobody is ever gonna tell me a different story, and especially in lieu of the fact that all the STACEY stuff started with Levy and Shoemaker, my landlady and the soon 2 follow mayor of the largest and moist famous world resort city, i speak of none other than Atlantic City, still, how did Sarah get there as her there, and later a few years beyond this as JACOBSON? Well, closets of bright light come 2 mond, but then so does John Carpenter and his ripping off my idea of turning a few large cities into prisons, back when I was swimming in pools and meeting powerful aliens. Is there nothing these friends of Frederick Hinger and Robert McGuire cannot or wqill not do, when they have such a powerful game 2 play out, huh Billy Gates, yeah bud, what would all of us have done without U? Well 4 starters, we would have lived where I had woke up at the proper time and not while still inside a dream where I tried so desperately 2 get the light 2 go on and make those hideous BRIGGBASE monsters disappear out of my pipe bedroom, Patrick Jane. Yeah, we talkers, we never really run and leave, do we, people think they know so damn much, right peeps???????

Arnie, I will not B BACK, I AM HERE, and ask the Library of Congreess, and they'll tell U, I have indeed been here since i988, and PROCLAIMING IT AS WELL, BRAH!!!!!!

E/T.

No comments: