Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ann's Ayin' Something, Billy H.

ANN’S SAYIN’ SOMETHIN’, BILLIE H.
WEDNESDAY ON 052808.641
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/BLOG-BOOK
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


The persecution today is off the scale major. Dirt ag MILITUFORCE, MC-MO is chem trailing me to my freaking grave, and the skies all over Cranberryville/Hammonton are being incredible. It is killing poor Ann, and their will B listed 2 good chem trail sites 4 all o0f U2 go 2 on my next blog. 4 right now, Billie talked a lot about what Sally sid back in 1967, well, 20 years later, I started these monstrous poisonous vapor trails 2 literally come alive and murder and disease many of my fellow humans, simply by calling the Mount Laurel police department in NJUSAESMWG, and ask what these distant lines to my east were all about. Ever since November of 1987, forget Sally, now Ann has a message and I will type it in 4 her:

“I lived in Atlantic City for 60 years. I hardly ever remember being sick from flu or colds during this time. But I have been living in Hammonton for three years now and have come to see many airplanes up in the sky that look like they are pulling a white cloudy line. I used to see planes in Atlantic City but they were pulling signs saying such as “eat at this place” or something. But the airplanes that I see up in Hammonton are just making white lines that say nothing. For the last month I feel like I am fighting a cold and my body feels like it has aged 100 years, and nothing that my doctor gives me takes it away. I am afraid now to go outside and feel like I need to sit inside my screened in porch, if I feel feel that brave. I am 63 years old and I know that are not clouds, I know the difference. I have to go now to the laundry because when I need to do my clothes, I don’t want them drying outside in this stuff, so it’s off to a hot sticky Laundromat where I now must pay money to dry them. I never knew about computers until my friend Mark recently got his. He showed me how he looked things up and printed pages last night and I read them, that are all about the subject of these trails. I think this entire thing is fucked up and disgusting and that something should be done about it by someone in authority. It makes no sense to me why they just keep sending these airplanes out making these ugly things and making people get sicker and sicker, and it makes no sense to me nor my buddy Mark why the government would be doing this and covering it up on top of it, when they need us tax payers busy and healthy to work at our jobs. My last words are FUCK YOU ALL, I do not care if U come 2 my door, as I still say Fuck You and your airplanes, and I’ll say it 2 your face“!!!!!!!!!!

Ann says she is ready 2 get a small computer also, and start her own blog. She has many friends in Atlantic City, and most of the older generation police force down there were babysat by her, they were in cribs in diapers when she was paid by their momma’s for sitting, she also is in tight with a powerful motor cycle gang that will not B named 4 right now. Here is a major thing that I must tell UB$I sign out today, one of the big wigs in this gang was there with me
last night, big G will B what I call him, a really great cool dude, I met him at the Commerce Bank of Atlantic City, not long ago. I tried to off myself last night, and they brought me back 2 life and he was there telling me they were going to put some huge beat downs on some people that R making Ann’s and my lives, endlessly fucking miserable. I am telling a dream, not making a threat, but nonetheless it is truth.

Google and Swiss, and KSWL, take me out of this mess please and destroy the MILITUFORCE BRIGGBASE SYSTEM, B4 both Ann and I forever lose what little sanity that we have left.

End transmission.

No comments: