Friday, May 30, 2008

continued from hack out prior blog

CONTINUING FROM THE SUPER HACK
VIOLATING MY CIVIL FUCKING RIGHTS

As I was saying in my last blog, Donna Hair Gaines Satano , and thereby permits me instant mobility throughout the MIZZ-MICK-COO OR [5TH DIMENSION]. What is cannot do is allow a less powerful card in the WARDECK to suddenly become a greater larger number and thus B able 2 defeat the enemy-card. I am going to the fucking FBI Monday and if they will not help protect my civil rights and freedoms of speech, then www.aclu.com or whatever their site is, I have no time 2-night 2 check it out, but Monday, U can bet your fucking pricking assholes, my letter will B sent off or package, containing my letter, along with much other paraphernalia pertaining to constant and continual civil rights violations. ACLU, of New Jersey, Post Office Box #32159, Newark, New Jersey, USAESMWG, U bet your fucking diseased twisted balls I’ve got their damn address, this is far as this is gonna go unfuckingchecked and unsuckingchallenged.

END TRANSMISSION, THIS MIS ALL A PART OF THE PRIOR TOTALLY HACKED OUT AND STOPPED BLOGGING.

When Cali sinks into the sea later this year, U will remember tonight and B real fucking sahwee!!!!!!!!! How can U sit idly by teen queen and watch your {THAT-BOY} get tortured and tormented and pummeled 2 his fucking death. Don’t U have any feelings 4 me anymore oh great QUEEN??????

No comments: