Saturday, May 10, 2008

Supplemental TEOHIV

It is just past eight in the morning, Saturday the 10th of demonic ass May. I just was hit hard at work a couple of hours ago with a loud low chopper attack, zenithing directly over my guardhouse. Somebody is either playing a day ballgame or else something is up, Phillies will lose all weekend and Flyers will win, nothing new, SOSO.

This day went to hell B4 that however, I left a personal item I take with me 2 work, back at home. Then I played Levy’s OLOBOLOB on paper at the work site at lunch break, I made 13 and a half units, but is was the worst first 2 games ever, and in a total of 5 games, ended up ahead and freaking quit, the house edge killed me, took about 60 units, would have made 70+ but as I said on prior blogs, the house edge and heavy MILITUFORCE MC BRIGGBASE persecution, especially by air, and these 2 items parallel like Jessica and Simpson and magic football edges.

Karen S. and all others in authority, this is a dying utterance and declaration that I have been murdered by high ranking covert black ops gov and mil officials, as well as dirt hole cheater Ed Snyder, and all other previously mentioned co-conspirators in making my life on this miserable satanic Earth a living nightmare hell. Hacking is non stop, the computer went off, something about configuration process and now it is 100% complete, well from now on, when I type my documents in the WORD program, the internet button goes off, this will eliminate some of the hacking. Now a box at bottom screen comes up saying WINDOWS installed new updates and that my PC was restarted to finish installing them. Fuck all this, I’m fucking blogging. If I am murdered, Karen and Ann will avenge my blood whether the authorities choose 2 do their fucking jobs or snot!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: