Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ULTIMATE ACTION SOON

ULTIMATE ACTION SOON
Datfile 052808.777.89
Blog/Book/TEOHIV-TIMCAM
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION


This day has been super fucking botbar and super high fucking calliotammic siege from MC-MO, THE MILITUFORCE OTAMMSCUM OF PHYSICAL PLANE OPS WRIGHT PUKERSON BASE, and the MILLIONTH COUNCIL TRUE LEADERS of this sick diseased world, the BRIGGBASE of the ASTRAL PLANE. Visit these sites B4U judge another thing that I ever say, just freaking do it:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/
http://www.chembuster.us/Las%20Vegas%20Tribune.htm
http://www.chembuster.us/chembuster.htm
http://www.eckankar.org/
http://www.eckankar.org/?source=google_home2&gclid=CM2vhZ2hyJMCFRIkxgodv2upig

None of this stuff is made up and I am not a nut. The government can say that I am and can say the ground is pink and the sky is filled with chocolate bars, but the serious minded people know it is brown on the Earth and the sky is filled with toxic poisonous chem trails.

Super loud crash level military scum bag enemy HUMANLY BRIGGBASE SKYLAR RUMSON CONTROLLED choppers dive bombing Ann’s house as soon as we left my trailer after she told me her opinion and what to write, C my last blog. Computer hacking major and all witnessed by her, off the scale hacking both last night and today, super crash level harassing aerial assaults all day, the worst Skylar/Scylla {sky} day in years!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO A PERSON’S FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS U COCK SUCKERS IN THIS EVIL EMPIRE, UR IN LEGAL CRIMINAL VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN AS WELL AS THE RIGHTS OF A VERY LOVELY LADY AND MY BEST FRIEND ANN SILVA? U MURDERED MY MOTHER, AND MY PAL David C. Roth, and have ruined and wrecked my education, my potential career, my social life, my financial life, and then these cock sucking bastard snake fucking politicians wonder YI never vote 4 them, what RU all, dim wits times 10 to the power of 447? I ask 4 more than 30 years, and more than 20 for serious help with a real problem, and U all brush it under carpets and put me on disability and tell me that I AM crazy? F U C K------Y O U.

U cannot kill me ya prick swallowing smell pants. U can and do however, make my life an eternal infinite misery, a literal beyond surreal nightmare fucking hell. I ODEED last night and found myself in Atlantic City with a powerful motor bike gang leader, Gil, from the Wheels of Soul. He was forcing a dude 2 tell him who was hurting Ann. He picked him up with one hand, Gil is a big bad ass dude U do not want pissed off at U. The guy he had up in the air with his shoes dangling 6 inches or more off the street, kept girgling out the words, “her friend is an immortal, we follow him around, that’s all”. Hay, I do not know Y SSJKK retraces me all the time or exactly what my mission here on this earth is, but she is the boss, I am no MICK CHEM, just because I lived at 1406 Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG, in 1984 into early 1985. The phase 4 BRIGGER CULT created the show because they knew a little about me in the physical plane Hollywood as I had copyrighted quite a large bunch of weird strange material. I had 2, it was necessary. The future part of my soul that was inside me knew what I was suffering through and needed 2 express it B4 it actually got physically around 2 happening in the mortal worlds illusion that they call the space-time continuum. I do not care what the fucking jerk off feds try 2 do 2 me or even my teen queen Sarah-Stacey, U asked 4 this and UR gonna get a piecea me now, 2 freakingass night!!!! Naturally, no one will believe this but I am going 2 say a small bit about the life and death reality. As U know, life here physically, I have told U is just a dream down from a higher spiritual or ASTRAL world experience that U simply always R at 2 start with not that it ever starts, nor ends, as time is not real. Man’s problem is that he/she sees on a limited horizon. I gave the one example a couple of blogs back with the 36 inch looping string with 144 black dots on it drawn with a magic marker. If UR a microbe on this string or a tiny part of the string, U perceive 2 endless directions and endless huge black spots that move on ahead of themselves never ending, infinity. But up this by one dimension Carl Sagan, to the person sitting on a couch and staring down at this looping string on the floor, and the full reality view is displayed without the illusion of the microbe. In our universe, the estimate round off distance of six trillion miles or about 32 quadrillion feet of an average grown man, 12 inches, is one and the same thing with one Earth year, one orbit of this planet around its star, SOL, or the sun. The wavelength reality is that in any direction out and away from us here on the Earth, is that every distance of roughly 32 quadrillion or 3.2 times ten to the 16th power of feet of distance, is the exact thing as one year in time away. The particles that would exist, such as if U suddenly could just materialize that far away in any direction, on a solid place, B it a space station or a world similar 2 the Earth, is the wavelength equivalent of one year away in particle-dimension. A real simple 3rd grade translation is that is U as pure true mind placed yourself at this distance and then reformed the Earth, mentally, U would B a year out of place, as at this distance, tonight is May 28. 2007, and at a distance of 320 quadrillion feet or 3.2X10 to the 17th power, [ten times greater distance], U would reform the Earth as May the 28th of 1998. Now what is this mental placement and re-forming and particle verses wave stuff all about some may genuinely B wondering 2 themselves???? First, we R keeping this simple and hopefully understandable at least by some brighter %age of the population, so let me rephrase just a bit and keep attempting to simplify at the definite expense of omitting all the details 2 say the least about how 2 control life and death. Everything in the timeline illusion that is dead by our standards, was alive once, in a past, or at another spot on the always existing 4th dimension. When field travel is used in the future, colonies made of biosphere-controlled asteroids will B blown out in controlled energy fields, in several million pieces, that will first come together by natural Lawtron processes, U call it gravity today, and then a synthesized cosmic glue built into all of the pieces, further cement and crunch together. These fields also blast man himself out to these distant colonies and the young people of today only think they R cool with all of this on-line interconnecting networking computers, this is baby-stuff. Once 1000 colonies R all blasted out in various distances, the SWIS EARTH/LUNAR satellite system that at first used a multiplexed field miles wide 2 synthesize distance through repeating Earth/lunar bounces within a fixed energy field that make signals travel distances. Once field travel is established, this quickly becomes obsolete, only the satellites never R obsolete, as they R the ZOOMER SATELLITES, that even today, The black file cove agencies, CIA/NSA and more secret ones still, use to read clearly, license plates from orbiting sky satellites. Lazar tracing is done on colonies at varying distances at varying times so that persons such as Joe Blow who was hit by a truck on June one of 1943, can B zoomed into on May 20, 1942 let us say 4 example, from Colony JAGOFF that is 400 light years away from Earth at the time which is May 20 of 2342. The cosmonet is not what this will B called, I am not permitted 2 give U its name. So the colony leader activates the system and trains the signal at where the planet Earth is, and the signal is coming from the zooming satellites and is just arriving at the colony today. But how does one take an image and scan it into physical 3-D life and reality? This was the pondering of great men 4 long stretches, until the bright bulb went off in someone’s mind that waves and particles and time and space all interact in a strange mysterious way on a quantum level. Applying nearly forgotten “old” technology and meshing it with the cosmonet, it was as easy as !-2-3 Mr. Jackson. Again, without revealing all of the Lazar Trace to the wrong century, U must remember that 24 light hours distance away from Earth in any direction is the wave equivalent to the particle Earth, not here and now, but YESTERDAY. It is 8PM-EDT on May 28,2008, in NJUSAESMWG as I am typing this document. But a distance of 186,282 miles times 86,400 or the amount of seconds in one day, or roughly 16.1 billion miles or one Earth Light-Day-Distance, in any direction out and away from the Earth, it is 8PM -EDT, on May 27, 2008, one day ago. When the cosmonet started around 2255 after 4 colonies were in existence, excuse me, will B, it started. They can bring back anyone right B4 they die, as long as they were alive and well at the time of the retrace. Patents no longer R issued and there really R no owners of ideas much past 2240 but let me say this about the scientific community that will come 2B. They share with the world what is good for the world, after the war with the Briggers is won and they get defeated. The great Armageddon or war of the realms is way off yet, so do not even sweat it, we as our present selves will all B fucking dead, HOT DOG JETHROW BODINE BEAR.

I can prove much of these technologies including multiwave oscillation integrenetronics-MRI, and have seen and witnesses huge black horse flies, years old, and have one in my possession. The jar has 2 lids, the sleeper and the air-hole lids. This fly cannot die, I call him, ‘The Real Duncan’, with or without the donuts, Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, or the taking of heads. If this siege against me does not desist, I will send enemies of this lovely empire, my internet information, and do it legally, I have studied the law. I do not exist, I am a lunatic. I am not sending or selling actual software, plans, or hardware, nor am I accepting one thin fucking dime in remunerative compensation. BACK FUCKING OFF ME, BITCHES. This is a legal and polite warning 2 stop fucking up my life every fucking day, THANK U. I meant 2 say Paula King’s genius daughter in prior blogging text, Paula wouldn’t know here e-mail from her firewalls. BYE-BYE QUEEN MICK, yes U will always rule, but B careful up there, I worry about U. I have not come all this way for a million years just 2 lose U all over again.

GOOGLE ENGINE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS, BLA AND BLA AND BLA AND COPYRIGHT 2008 Michael Mountainpen. Under penalty of perjury I voluntarily now swear that these words R all total truths. The word in prior blogs came out SWORD, the D replaced the N that it should have been, sahwee, it was sworn, and now I again am swearing that no additions nor omissions R a part of this document. But should IB murdered and not retraced, my murderers R as follows and they are in last names, and know who they R and exactly what they all did 2 me, my mom, and Dave Roth.

SCHAU, SNYDER, MARTINO, CALLIO, TRUMP, SUMMER, CIA, NSA, NRO, OSS.

E N D T R A N S M I S S I O N, bwaby freaking Elmer Fudd wuv!!!!!!

No comments: