Sunday, May 25, 2008

quick new post friends

if i do not get kicked off the whittle box, if i do, screw it, bed time 4 me. commrnts not in regular mortal world way but i can read thoughts, bet on it. American Honda was the name of where i was when chem trails got their start, yes and i started it, not cause i wanted 2 believe me bro.

The technition that handles my computer with the store i got it from, happens 2 live right in the same judge frank rasso house in cranberryville as my friend ann silva lives, anyone who believes in coincidences and dismisses them as silly, is a fool of galactic size.Just like the millionth council things, i know the dates are not perfecxt 4U reincarnationalists, 3/27 and 7/12, but I kinda think the great SSJKK is not so weak that she cannot pull that off, if I can ever tell all of my story someday, U will all B eternally on a toilet reading my blog.

No comments: