Thursday, May 22, 2008

Millionth Council is torturing me, test two

I am under death siege this Thursday morning from Milituforce Otammscum. Crash level planes R repeatedly flying over the roof of my mobile home park at the Comcast Cable building here in Cranberryville-Hammonton-NJUSAESMWG.

U will B continuing 2 receive twisters and floods and storms and wildfires and earthquakes along with tidal waves and hurricanes and volcanoes. U have really asked 4 it bastards.

Ann and I will B starting an opposite-shooting-ass kicking in Atlantic City next week and I plan 2 quit that misery U prick sleaze put me through on weekends 4 minimum fucking wage and doghouse working conditions. The secrets I will start 2 let out on everything that the entire crooked fixed entertainment world has done 3 me 4 m3+ decades will all get told. Fuck all of U’s!!!!

No comments: