Friday, May 9, 2008

can anyone out here help me go from existor to nonexistor?

I am under a major siege, the computer hacking is off the scale, no anti hack software can stop these trucking Millionth Council scum bags. What do these vicious scuz balls want with me?

It began just short of the dirt ball opening of the Dow Jones, so what hellse is sleazy new with filth-MO? Think about this now a second 4 crissake, a grown man has pride and would not lie while admitting 2 a shameful thing, it is not my fault, yet is not something a grown man enjoys telling the freaking public that it is happening. They made me wake up crapping myself, had 2 clean my pajamas my body in the shower, and spots on various rugs. They attacked last night making illegal clicking into my phone line connections while I was attempting 2 talk on the telephone, my legally paid 4 phone, and my bills R totally current with the rental of the phone line service. Besides lots of hacking and machine troubles and the nasty poop-attack, one of the famous CIA attacks done more than 40 years now 2 their own citizens whom they consider 2B domestic enemies worthy of their black-ops covert harassment and persecution. Also last night these lick in the mouth lolly-sloppers flew their MO-CRAFT over the residence I live at, well past midnight, through at least one in the morning, perhaps later but they threw me into a horrific interaction just past one or so where I was renting where I am working, and my landlady witch-bitch was still the property owner, and she was making my life a total nightmare, and just as here was accusing me of things that I never do. Everyone else is allowed to have installers and other guests come to their mobile homes, but I am allowed nothing, if this is not discrimination, what is? Legal Aid attorneys however R not worth a lick of a stamp, totally trucking worthless. This is all right out of and be-freaking-ond the Twilight Zone times ten to the twentieth. When they froze-hacked me up last night, I lost my train of thought, and was about to show a perfect example of Y we all R what and who we R and how this famous SECRET that has the general ignorant population so enthralled and entranced with this nonsense, so totally bamboozled and the reason 4 their quick acceptance of it is obvious, as we all wish to improve our stations and positions in life, and all of it is a simple misunderstanding of the differently functioning parts of our brains while existing as human mind entities here on this physical plane. Let me just get right to my detesting of seeing the numbers one in a group such as tape counters or clocks 4 times per day that in both their AM and PM modes, read either one-eleven, or eleven-eleven. The worst the day is 4 me at any particular time, I can B sitting on a couch and suddenly without rhyme nor reason instantly look up at a digital clock, and there it is in bright red huge LED’s a big ugly set of ONES. I have days so bad, that I* can cover every clock in the house all day long, and then get hit by the microwave or the caller ID box or the car radio, it just is beyond anyone telling me this is not a real event, proving spiritual force entities
R real and 4 whatever reasons, fighting endlessly 2 make my stinking pathetic life an endlessly miserable total HELL!!!!!!! My conscious mind desires money and women and the good life that any real red blooded man hopes 2 have, but my unconscious part of me wants me down and forever trucking totally tormented in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Y telling persons to use this absolutely real attraction law in this method they call the great secret, is a deplorable and horrendous thing 2 do. They naturally do not mean it 21B bad, but only the few who want to attract good things consciously, can ever benefit of taking advantage of using this methodology. For me as well as the majority, UR probably playing with hot-fire messing with this, I know, I tried 2 help my mom stay away from Lester’s evil games, he means only a few any good, those this lick-head can use a short while 2 his advantage, and when he is done with a crud like Trump 4 example, he will only wish he had listened 2 me and even worshipped me 4 what I know about things, instead of stealing, teasing, using, and persecuting me, along with all of his evil kitty-grass Builderbergers and Skull-Crossbones clubbers, the human world counterpart of the evil one third of the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL called the BRIGGBASE or the BRIGGER CULT by a dozen Earthlings that have always existed and known this powerful secret truth. Wrapping this up, if U could consciously manipulate and control attracting what U consciously want as opposed 2 what U truly want in the higher or spiritual part of your being-ness, or in your deep sub-conscious mind, then U could really have anything and anybody right out of Harry Potter magic, and verifying what I say, I just looked down at the computer screen, sure enough at the digital freaking time display, and it indeed is precisely 49 minutes shy of noon, U figure it the freaking kit out bwaby-wuv!!!!

4 now let me say that nest and woust directions can move one all around a hypersphere, but without finding and understanding the final 2 directions of the total 8 directions of the 6th dimension, U still R forever trapped within the hypersphere. In like manner without the nest/woust, U have but the 4 directions of north and south and east and west, and can never escape the seemingly flat dimensional plane of the planet Earth. The final 2 directions R dream-in and dream-out, and no one needs a rocket ship, a shuttle craft, NASA, or a future Captain Kirk starship to find and travel within these directions, we do it every time we no longer can remain trapped here in conscious waking reality, and [fall asleep]. Just as with “The secret” being a disaster in lieu of the true knowledge that we R really controlled by our higher sub-conscious part of our entity being, and that this part has no agreement most of the time with what wee think that we might ‘consciously’ B wishing 4, the majority of us using this so-called great thing that has taken this world by twister-storm, is really like driving in reverse on a moonless night right off of a cliff. To knock something is impolite unless offering a counter offer idea, and I do and have been doing all along. PRACTIC THE DAMN FASCITAR, use it, it works, it is realm and most of U do not have Astral Plane gods after them in any similar degree 2 what I have, so U have only something 2 gain by listening 2 me and trying this. Morianity Foundation will never come 2B if people won’t try this amazing thing 4 themselves. Then, all the stuff that U will experience will draw a large following that wishes 2 form this foundation of truth and enlightenment, it boggles my limited human mind Y anyone or an entire planet opts 2 remain in darkness, when I have been shining this bright light 4 all 2C4 so long now. Click onto www.morianity-foundation.com, and carefully study all 5 blogs posted on www.blogger.com, this one being the current 5th one.

Copyrighted by Mark Mohr/Michael Mountainpen, co-owned under internet law with blogging site owners, 2008 AD. End Transmission.

No comments: