Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Title is on document below

GETTING LIKE ASTRAL-PLANE DREAMSHIFT, NO REAL ORDER, NO REAL TIME SIGNIFICANCE

052008.813.94 chapter ? Book and Blog named-TEOHIV/TIMCAM
This is all copyright Michael Mountainpen of Hammonton, New Jersey, pseudo-name of true copyright claimant at the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS. This is all opinion of the author, all though it can B backed up with proof and evidence, this introduction of such evidence would go contrary to a system someday that will come 2B known as personal-Lawtronics-directives. This is the same item that stops all truth-searchers such as for just one example the Ufology-buffs, from ever reaching their lottable goals and receiving their very long awaited answers to many virtually unlimitedly pondered questions. I term this THE GREAT WALL OF THE MC. They R doing all of this, and it stands logically 2 reason that they R the ones as well who R behind covering it all up. UC, I do not believe in little green men from Mars or any such non-sense, what I do believe in is precisely and openly what I totally know 2B real and true.

Myths and legends R much the same as famous sayings or QUOTATIONS, such as “quitters never win and winners never quit”, “It ain’t over ‘till it’s over, “if the mountain won’t come 2 Mohammed then Mohammed will go to the mountain”, ”the darkest hour is B4 the dawn”, “the best laid plans of mice and men can fail”, and of course, WHEN THE CAT’S AWAY, THE MICE WILL PLAY”/ May I pweeeeeze discuss this last one rapies & germi blows???? As U all know, it appeared that CAT-ME vanished 4 a while, roughly one Earth MW season or 3 months, no blogs, no computer, no internet. RU up 2 the story now as 2a few details on Y, and the [game-plan], etc?????? The great All Mighty SSJKK, or SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, told me on Vi-Queens Island, that I was 2 break it off with Eddie Himacane immediately, and stop all blogs until she came again 2 me on the Astral Plane in her great City of Sahasra Dal Kanwal at her palace on Kanwal Avenue and gives me the marching orders, Shop Rite Soldier Blog Reader Boy EMCEE, 2 return again to the great MC owned and controlled INTERNET. When I as THAT BOY, whose City-Name is YANCY in the registry book, in biblical accounts, this is the [lambs-book-of-life], would B told again 2 begin blogging, I will not mention much about the time gap and just sort of take up where things had left off, and I would B given great wisdom 2 the workings of the MICK. I, as usual, thought my teen-queen was playing another of her many so loved games with her “That-Boy, SOSO, nothing new, same-old-same-old, BUT WAS I OFF BASE AND TOTALLY WRONG, HOLY FUCKING CALLIO AND MARTINO WAS I WRONG, it was no game, BRA. I was shown how this small mortal world time period was more than sufficient enough to somehow all manage 2 get together and pull off a major BILLY PAUL REPITITION. I am speaking not of the recording artist there Misses Jones. Whether or not U guys had good things ongoing or not is totally irrelevant 2 me up here 3 and a half freaking decades in the damn future sling shot Kirk!!!!! Oh how silly and pathetic this tiny world of tiny mindedness really is, the gods, how long will I suffer here with this bull shit illusion?????? No, I am speaking of the latest most recent Houdini Magicians Act or HMA. Forget health care and HMO’s, this is HMA’s I’m referring 2 now bwaby-wuv-Fudd!!!!!! Billy Paul stands 4 my business partner or EX, and our project artist of the sixties. Naturally, I am referring g 2 Paul Evans Pedersen and Billy Harner. Red wavy lines on spell checker Billy, oh well, spin the globe around 10 or 20 kilo times and Spears and Carey will B red paint squigglies as well, it is all vanity, the illusion of time passes through all abiders on the mortal realm, and try as U all may, UR wasting your effort and energy, it marcheth on 2 its own drum. Boom-boom-boom. I have watched millennia passing around me, people never change, only their concept of its organized societies growing endlessly less barbaric, and perhaps some truth indeed does leak out here on this, but not a whole lot. People hawking around the scene of a nasty car crash, not to offer help, just 2 watch the gore and the blood and the excitement, reminds me totally of the Coliseums of Rome, I am able 2 distinguish absolutely no difference between these events at all, call me stupid or weird, I don’t really give a hollering hurl and that U CAN believe!! I know what I know, and I know that Billy and Paul made me disappear, just as did Google, and then through 2004, the entire life of the present internet system, there were 2 things when U Googled up the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, and when I went away 4 a short while, the fix was in to change a lot of things. Here is your great example of your UFO-COVERUPS, agent Condor and agent Falcon of WPIX-1988 NYNY, UFO-The-Cover-up, television show. This is exactly the machinery and workings of how these things R all done, and the world is living in total ignorance, blinded 100% to all these things that I say 2-night on this web logging document.

Told U the Dow would fly and the Phillies would die. Told U my lovely Gina. What all of the world knows about the MICK subject all parceled and packaged up together would fit pretty nicely on an All My Kids Soap postage stamp!!!!!! I am from the astral world and remember it fully and completely, UR all from the astral world and have no conscious memory of didly squat. As stated B4 by me over and over again, we R no different in circumstance, only in awareness thereof. Quote that one as Mountainpenner candy-pants!!!!!!

Work was hell B4 the storm and Stacey’s rainbow. No longer can we use the guard house. Super loud dirt ball dirt bike riders come from the neighboring woods and reve up their shitty loudass bikes, and then came the nasty fucking chem trailing. When U study the subject by Googling up chem-trails, U will C that people in planes attempted 2 follow these special jets and C who and what they R and what really is going on, and they have been threatened to break off pursuit or B shot down. This is all the great MC. If I thought in her human form I could appease this mighty being, I would sign off now and play an Aretha Franklin record and dip up some pasta and cranberry juice and make my beach plans 4 tomorrow, after a nice roller coaster ride. I cannot believe this has happened, but it has, and Y she is doing this 2 me after millions of years of making me suffer here on Earth one way or Swiffer Mop another, without her when I need her so bad, is way beyond what Albert Einstein could ever hope 2 figure out on 1000 blackboards.

Stand there she does, with her song written new, to tell That-Boy just how she feels, well I do remember my place with U there, while U sing in my dreams that R real. It boggles my tiny mind that the Library of Congress lets this go on. Well, what match really R they Aniwho 4 SSJKK and the great COUNCIL????? Still it freaking reminds me of poor mister Spok, crying his eyes out on that dirt bag planet of power-pill-popping gods, when the dude in charge said to Kirk, “How can U let this go on”. If this is a great government that knows the fucking unfathomable distress that an American citizen is in, and can just endlessly sit idly by and permit it, it either verifies beyond doubt that indeed WE, not the Soviet Union, have evolved into the real and true evil empire, or else, they earnestly desire 2 indeed assist me, but simply R unable 2 do so, after-all, what match is this puny planet 4 the great MILLIONTH DIRTBAG COUNCIL?????

PHILLIES LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE.
DOW JONES GOES UP AND UP AND UP AND UP.

THIS TRANSMISSION TERMINATES FOR RIGHT NOW, BUT pweeeeeze, Stay-C-tuned. Love is 4 more than Carpenters great Sarah-K.

No comments: