Friday, May 9, 2008

testblog until I get 2 the bottom of this

I am online blogging live, and a minute or so ago I posted last blog and totally different words are coming out on this site than what I am typing on my word-works program and then use cut and paste to get it up to here. If this is a hack, this site needs to be aware of it.I said that agrown man would not want to lie about an embarrasing thing such as shitting your freaking self as I did this morniong, with the help of the freaking CIA, but it came out all scrambled as though I am a nut who cannot speak straight, so let me post this and view it and see if this keeps happening, if so, I wilol telephone Google and ask them why this is happening to mje, this is not fair, what I write should come out, I am tired of being fucked the hell with.

No comments: