Sunday, May 11, 2008

Continuing Chapter 34 supplemental

ANOTHER SUPER BAD WEEKEND ON THE JOB
051208.041 CHAPTER NUMBER AND DATFILE STILL SUPPLEMENTAL
SHALL WE PWEEEEEZE BEGINITH TRANSMISSIONITH:

Hacking is off the scale, on the computer and with my electronics everywhere, this weekend has been SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR and SUPER HIGH SIEGE or as I refer 2 it as, super high CALLIOTAMMIC, even though I do not have strong opinions any longer on exactly how Callio fits into my nightmare anymore, but rest assured, they R by no means [out of] the freaking equation. I am like all mortal man, and habit is a hard thing 2 break as I am sure any reader knows fully well.

All weekend, not as bad as some, but there was some nasty siege in the air from the MILITUFORCE. The more powerful stuff they did was property damage and electronics attacks, such as hacking, but worse than this, a super attack ensued on the trip into work on my swing around 3rd and final weekend shift that I shortly returned home from. It happened at about 3:30 PM yesterday, Sunday afternoon give or take 10 minutes. I rewound the cassette tape machine in my vehicle, I am a yesterday person, and do not like CD/ I have good reason 4 not liking digital and CD, 4 me it fucks up much more, I am not saying that U would have the same problem, I’m being fucked with by the Millionth Council!!!!! All of a sudden the tape would not rewind or work at all, and then the fucking radio cut out, just total silence from the AM/FM/cassette stereo system, yet the time and radio station frequency number display worked just fine. The MC has the entire vehicle totally HACKED the fuck up. Stacey can kiss my fucking ass, Blogger won’t fucking edit me, and my stuff really ain’t 4 kids, so if I wanna curse, I’ll fucking curse, and the font is changing constantly even without the internet modem shit on, there is simply no beating this Carey scum bag club!!!!!!!! These fucking jerk offs all think my hellish life is funny, SCREW ALL OF FUCKING U. MAJOR FIRES AND STORMS AND FLOODS AND HURRICANES AND CITY AND OTHER FOREIGN VIOLENCE, IT IS ALL COMING, AND I AM BREAKING NO LAWS BY THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM IN 2008 AD, HA FUCKING HA FUCKING HA, U ASK 4 IT, AND BROTHER YOU R GONNA FUCKING RECEIVE!!!!!!!!!

B4 going on, despite all the hell this weekend from MC, and I really do not care what these one million astral turds say, or do, ERICA KANE, Mayor Levy or X-Mayor I really should say 2 keep it accurate, his OLOBOLOB Roulette system won me 25 units on Saturday and 15 units on Sunday, 4 a 40 unit fucking weekend total, with all the siege not withfuckingstanding.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! I can hear Count Andreas Petofi from 1969 laughing with that evil sickening roar of his after Charity Trask woke up from the interaction she had where she was dancing with Quentin Collins and he suddenly turned into Petofi, was this shit beyond fucking cool or what, EX-BR????????

Now let us start 2 plow into some fucking revenge 4 all this MO-MC-SHIT: Let me begin just touching on a few subjects that later when time permits, can B individually harped on with still more elucidation and clarification. Let me move on into the night, without stealing away anything from Josette Dupres’ or Robbie 4 that freaking matter, wow that black even 28 again!!!! Oh what the kids of the now X/Y gen missed out on not having clue one about any of this, but then when I was between 8-17 or there about, my mom told me the same thing about me and my peeps so the universe as I said does not really change or move, it is all a hypersphere illusion. It is weird 2 wake up and find yourself old and no longer young, and kids will never believe that one of 2 things will happen 2 them no matter what they say or believe, and that is they will die young, or they will get old and live. Old people feel the same in their inner being as this is spirit reminding them that this entire fucking nightmare mess is nothing but a cock sucking miserable illusion. The wall of 1983, 2 me, far outweighs the importance of the eastern block communist walls coming down in following years. When I moved into Jerry Pliner’s home on the 31st of January in that year, no one told me that life as I knew it was about to alter 4-ever. Some Shatner one or thing Captain, entered into my life, and I could not penetrate THE WALL or the mysteries obstacle. I called the telephone company dozens of times, and could not break the wall, and this is the VERY SAME WALL, bra, that all of U UFOLOGY BUFFS out there face in your attempts at getting at the truth in your subject of interest. U most certainly will never believe me when I tell U that we R in the very same realm and have the precise same wall and barrier, preventing us from ever getting our answers, but a gargantuan difference does lie between U and me, in that I am trying desperately 2 get out and away from all of this miserable fucking shit, while y’all on the other hand R looking 4 the weird and totally hyper-natural, U all want this 2B realer and if U knew better, U’d fucking do a 180 and run the shit away towards normalcy faster than Zefrin Cochran Speers Senior in 1993 at my home in Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG., setting and breaking any NASCAR or mach jet speeds by quantum fucking leaps. I wanted 2 find out who was calling me, a simple fucking thing, or was it, when it was an alien, by the name of Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis from the Province of Olympia, on the ASRAL PLANE. The MILLIONTH COUNCIL will not let U mortals know what UR trying to know, and UR wasting your fucking time thinking our Earth plane government is covering anything up, they R not, and it is just that Henningson simple, Mr. Chain.

Now let me touch more on the great PARALLEL EVENT, not a Mountainpen created conception by any stretch, only the name that I gave it, Stacey and IR great name givers, forgive us mortal worlders, but we just love naming things, must B our thing or something!!!!! I spoke on visible and invisible PE [parallel-events] in a prior and recent blog. U spit on a cop as Ann’s daughter did back last August the 29th, and U will go 2 jail. This is a parallel of 2 events and will happen 99 to 100 percent of the time. Call a huge badass a pussy fem dirt bag and his wife a dog whore, when he is all snorked and spiffed out in a bar, and again, playing red and black roulette, red being U will walk safely out of the bar and unharmed get into your car 2 drive away totally unscaved, while black is that U get your rear end pushed up through your throat, especially if U stand about 5-3 and weigh in around 145, and he stands about 6-6 and 325. Would U want 2 make consistent bets on RED or BLACK at a fucking grand a bet? Well, I will go with the black, and my bank account will B huge and if U wanna disagree and bet RED, U better like poor houses and fucking soup kitchens, BRA!!!!!! Some parallel events R simply however not this obvious, and R thereby laughed at and scoffed. I proved that applying 2 parameters in roulette numbers from 1-36, against the following spin of the alternate single parameters, could B plotted on a stick chart used 2 beat what Albert Einstein claimed 2B the impossible game 2 beat in long run play. The shit last fall with big beautiful Jessica Simpson and the football, hay, U can half believe, call it superstition, or realize as I do that is scientifically proven fact, mathematically, that is all your own individual choices.

I fucked up and said when discussing on a prior blogging text, conscious mind, I meant 2 type in that unless your UNCONSCIOUS mind wants success and totally wants it, and few do on this level; now Trump does, he put himself in that type of dream-down astrally, so his rules in the LAWTRONS, work differently, B wary and very careful, when U play with fucking shit like “THE SECRET”!!!!!!!!! It totally will work, but shrinks know that the attraction will B from what your deeper inner or subconscious mind and spirit R looking 2 develop in your plan, lawtronically. U exist on the Astral Plane, and instantly move and create all sorts on interaction, it really is all just U, and U create it all from there, occasionally, U create a more physical and limited [dream-down] and get born, with an ERASE SWITCH on at full power. Only enough [SURVIVED HELL] can possibly break the switch where U, as with me, become aware while here. The gods know it is the epitome of true hell, mans’ concept of heaven’s anonymity.

The MILLIONTH COUNCIL is, on this mortal plane, your TV set, your digital shit, your phones, your stereo, ANY FUCKING ELECTRONIC THING AT ALL, it is not a bunch of capacitors and resistors and transistors and other such junk, this is the mortal world explanation of this fantastic fucking ILLUSION. As soon as I got 2 work, I was able 2 exact my fucking revenge, super-hyper time. The security officer that I relieve, a new man, was on a ship that the CIA/MC PAINT/ CATER/RESORTS, sunk 4 reasons only the 1,000,000 true owners of the MWCIA really know, but he knows my shit and my woes R real, as does my great super friend Ann Silva. He said, “shut off the car and then turn it back on again”. I did, and the radio system and tapes returned 2 fucking normal, but he knows the REAL SECRET, and that is that once they a REMOTE BUG similar to computer keystroke worms, into your fucking systems and machines, any of them, they can have U any fucking time they fucking want your sweet ass, candy-pants. Speaking of sweet cheeks and candy pants and Gaines GAMES experts, yes, I harped on the interaction with the pipe under my Oaklyn , NJUSAESMWG apartment in the late 1960’s. If U cannot CY, may-BU should get a brain enhancer or a can opener 4 your mind. Russell T. no more came over out of the blue at one in the morning out of pure happenstance, than I stand six foot eleven!!!!!! This shit all happened, it is real, and simultaneously, what was the plot at the time on the hottest daytime soap of the times, but the great mystical and deadly LEVIATHANS. The entire show was cancelled 4 no good reason, ass the MILLIONTH COUNCIL cannot risk exposure, and this was not an idea made up, this was a Tony Soprano deal, but in this century, U can bet you ass on a HIT and not a record, that permission was given, U don’t fuck around with this shit and keep breathing bwaby-wuv FUDD!!!!!!

Google and Satellite World Interconnect System, King Soifer World Labs of the 23rd Century, Void Infinity itself, this printing on this world wide web is truth and reality, totally honest, containing full truths, with absolutely no intentional deletions nor omissions of these great truths, that later on will B explored in far greater elaborated details. It is late, I am fucking hungry, tired, and only human, screw the world, I am in one heklluva pissed off mood, can U tell Doctor Rogers Morgue????????? Don’t cut open any babies 2 night honey, love your new hair dew.

END FREAKING TRANSMISSION, SORRY 4 ALL THE CUSSING.

No comments: