Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gotta Get Outta This Evil Empire

GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS EVIL EMPIRE
DATFILE: 052508.341 in the book/blog/TEOHIV-TIMCAM
MAY WE PWEEEEEZE BEGINNITH TRANSMISSIONITH????


I am under a vicious but normal weekend freaking aerial siege from dirt filth MO, MC-SCUM!!!!! Today is far worse, some yesterday, and the CHEM TRAIL skies of 2-day R major hyper super time off the freaking scale, all around CRANBERRYCAREYVILLE/HAMMONTON, HERE IN NJUSAESMWG.

This must B a short blog, but will not quite B a “SHORT BLOG” per se. I need a few hours off of the MW, and must swing around 4 my final misery-shift on my miserable freaking work post. Anyone that ‘cares’ with or without the ‘MC-Y’ 2C4 themselves and resides nearby, just look, Y would I make bull shit freaking up? They turn a beautiful blue sky into a filthy ugly poisoned grey junky mess that helps trap the CO-2 and hydrocarbons in the atmosphere, creating this greenhouse effect that is melting the polar ice caps. Many reasons 4 this U could argue and reason out amongst yourselves, I know that it all began in an autumn morning late in 1987, from a place in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG, when I was on a security post there and telephoned the police 2 inquire what the distant tiny long lines were all about, going north 2 south over the area that now I know is Cranberrycareyville, as I live here in this miserable fucking century. They could not or WOULD NOT tell me a thing, naturally, but beginning the next day, these lines as though alive and sentient with a demonic life of their own, turned my way and came directly over me, and have been harassing and persefuckingcuting me ever since.

PHILLIES KEEP LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, AND THEY WILL AS LIONG AS THE MC-MO TURDS HAVE MNE 2 ENDLESSLY PICK THE CHRIST ON AND INJURE!!!!!!

Google and Swis and KSWL, this is copyright Michael Mountainpen, it is the truth and the entire truth it is also nothing but the freaking truth, so help me GREAT SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, {GOD}.

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: