Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EXPLANATION TIME

“EXPLANATION TIME”
052180, year inverted,
9 at night everybody on the east coast of America
Beginning Transmission, bwaby-wuv!!!!!!!

I have been given instructions by the most powerful entity in our known universe and beyond 2 tell very basically and honestly, what has been going on since this wuvwee whittle year of the DOGTOWN of CHAINLAND has rolled into my mortal illusion. No more than 60 days into this year was 2 pass B4I was 2 begin experiment number 2, the first one being blogging over the past 2 years or so. Now I was 2 just sit back and watch what the Millionth Council would do should my blogs seem 2 vanish into the Robbie Dupres’ night. The number of my government assign and permission 2 work and pay taxes has one [8] and one [0] in it. These digits fall on the 3rd and the 7th of this 9-digit GNN, or government-name-number. Put 3 and 7 together and this is Cranberry’s capital city’s zip code following the southern New Jersey’s [08], and then another 0, as though the symbolic reality is screaming out that 80 and its 08 inversion R there right along with the final 37, for the total zip of 08037. This was still the age, 37 that is, of MC in human dwelling, during my time of disappearance from the great All-Mighty-Internet. I do not want 2 get cousins of certain certified public accountants near Long Beach Island’s causeway here in NJUSAESMWG with my whittle abbreviations. So sahwee, ya pajamas in reverse. We can move later on into this when 4th dimension permits me in my waking world illusions here,

Is it not beyond coincidence how all of this has turned out, right down 2 Google itself? Truth damages the mortal world, because the mortal world hates it as it is directly contrary to its collective desire of entities here not 2 ever remember or become aware with any real significant amount any of the things pertaining 2 the real spiritual circumstances that all of us R in. I verify my truths over the past 2 days, and despite all the persecutioon and harassmernt and siege perpetrated on me by the MILLIOTH COUCIL, the very source that was used 2 prove what I needed 2 prove that my stuff is indeed reality and not the ravings of a deluded madman, took a huge hit on the stock market, and further verifies the ENDLESS PARALLEL EVENT OF THE DOW JONES MARKETS AND MYSELF that I’ve made claim 2 for the period of and average sentence for murder in the second degree in the United states. There really is no denying truth, U can hate it, reject it, and even freaking CRUCIFY it, and it changes not, as truth is truth, whether believed or disbelieved, a lie on the other hand works the precise same way only in reverse. Stacey Krassle cannot speak 2 me as I live here on Earth in my waking world reality. 2 suggest the contrary would B the epitome of blasphemy. When I am with her in my spirit, this is another story, literally. There is simply no time presently 4 me 2 even attempt getting a conversation started regarding the ‘upline’ and how this [GOD] thing really is operating here in the downline and all facts pertaining to the 6th dimension in its entirety and the closed infinity of the 5-dimensions inside it that is under its total control. Those behind the great Broadway 1960’s “HAIR” show, know more than they ever will tell, and R a major connected link in the magical chain of the great [MILLIONTH COUNCIL]. I am the only human alive on this mortal world that U scientifically oriented types call the sphere world, “planet”, and have named it EARTH, that does not know about the MC from reading other texts and or listening to documentaries and radio or television shows, reading newpapers and books, and so forth. I know in the way that I know the things that happened 2 me today right here in Cranberryville, NJUSAESMWG. B4 going on with a bit more about this, and my instructions on VI-QUEENS ISLAND from SSJKK, permit me to first give 2 addresses 2 my readers, if any, as this document is gonna B shot up 2 three Blogger sites:
www.morianity-foundation.com
http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ THANK U.
No mortal has a clue what Dogtown is being done 2 me. The Mick is the cruelest bunch of entities in the entire 6th freaking dimension. Sarah-Stacey JKK and her gang of 87 beautiful teen queens never shrinks nor grows in number. Who knows, perhaps Nicholas Blair and Skylar Rumson have reformed without the aid of their television show, and have eleven other Earthly followers here on the MW. In any event, the girls did not tell me 2 do anything, but SAR/ah or the great LORDESS told me that major stuff would go down if I blogged 4 two years and stopped 4 two months, I all ready was privy 2 this knowledge B4 blogging my first words onto the internet.

B4 going on at all, the Millionth Council came at me after I built a device or machine, MACHINE has the CHAIN/CHINA word in it along with those wonderful 2 letters and not delivered in the mail in a ’dream’, MC. Let us discuss Y Haddonwood had 2 happen, as well as the lifeguard, MC’ey who almost Committed Murder in the shower and locker room, and led 2 the moving from Williamstown to Somerdale in NJUSAESMWG, where my mother was initially murdered, flat lining in the Somerdale ambulance at roughly 6:30 AM on the morning of December 26, in 1997. This is no ordinary day with me, first the digits added or subtracted bring us to the symbolic numbers 48 and 84 with digit-inversion. The year 8448 by our present calendar is the day a giant meteorite crashes into this Earth on most parts of hyperspce, ending human civilization on Earth forever, not that most of our descendants live here anyway, still it saddens me 2 remember seeing the entire world blow up in space. From space, it is such a freaking beautiful blue marble, it really is. Donna was born on the last day of 19-48, and was in on a plan with the MICK to wipe me out beyond human conception, it was a totally monstrous plan, and her life was super hyper time blessed 4 her part in this disaster 4 me. In Atco, NJUSAESMWG, my life as I knew it terminated forever in the middle of the year AD Gregorian calendar system of 1983. Hence 19-84 or the inverse of 48, was the first year of my new existence in HELL. It is so incredible that no one can grasp this. One day UR here on Earth, then poof, UR on something that seems 2B the Earth only just because the matrix program of a sorts contains a super great memory, does not mean UR still where U think UR. The MAGNESONIC machine that I built, was later 2 become a part that was placed into a larger model machine, the Magnesonic Machine of 1985, 15 years after my life terminated in a different way in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG, as I told the sons of the Greek sixties restaurant owners, Mary’s Restaurant on the great Tennessee Avenue, by the names of JOHN and FOTEEUS. It terminated because I led the All Mighty SAR/ah get away from me. My life and all it ever can B is lost 4 ever so ling as I must live physically here as Michael Mountainpen. I had no idea that she was my Sarah from Sahasra Dal Kanwal, she knew it though, just as she knows what she is doing 2 me now again late in the 1st decade of this next 21st century. Gods and their endless games, and their phase 4 club which basically today is the combination of 3 giant multimedia entities that they all operate and work through, being TELEVISION/MOVIES, MUSIC, and INTERNET, basically ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, which definitely includes the world of sports, even the News, news is now all entertainment. Here is how 2 build a Magnetic-Sound-Machine, or a MASOMA, an astral word that is one and the same with words such as stone and mason and builder and carpenter, at least in the Province of Olympia which is the Capitol Province of the entire PHASAE-3 reality that some of U mortals label and refer 2 as the Astral Plane. U no longer need 2 construct in a physical way when U can control your own Masoma. You take a device that can B magnetically used 2 change your voice into radio frequency such as an old style analogue tape recorder, and record exactly how U wish the machine 2 operate, how it will receive power from lightning during storms, and other such things, and then remove the tape and wrap it around a strong cobalt magnet, creating a power block. This is the metaphysical counterpart of a sorts to the normal electronic computer’s CPU or Central Processing Unit. The tiny tachyon particles such as quarks and leptons and combinations of small energies surrounding them will actually CLAIM THE REALITY, only an engineer in sound would simply C the reality of all of this as a tape near a strong magnet becoming ‘degaussed’ or erased. This is real and it works, and the Earthquake of 1985 in Mexico as well as the Space Shuttle disaster later on, R all the victims of Magnesonic. I thought at first this was a bad joke and a horrendous game, but when planes and choppers kept crashing on a roll, over and over again, along with a huge non ending pattern of natural disasters and planetary surface disruptions, unlike many others, I no longer could deny the reality that I was indeed behind all of this. I only did it as a revenge 4 all of the harassment I was receiving, but seeing this in black space antimatter reverse mode relative to my field-end, most likely the MC is persecuting me 4 causing these disasters and using taboo-by-mortals technology in the freaking first place. No one ever can really know which direction anything is going, it is just like being lost in space, Will Robinson, which way is up and down, who the freak knows?

The great SAR/ah-Stacey and I share eternal love inside her dream. Upline where the real girl lives in a real life, I am like a shadow, something she thought at one quick instant speck in her reference frame of time in her upline world. All of our time and everything else here in all of our creation, is just that, her one thought-creation, HER THOUGHT. Now when she falls asleep and goes into her conscious thought that she had at one single instant of her upline life, her unconsciousness merges and creates all of this. However, all of this and us, and above and below, our downlined thoughts and the upline thoughts above her that created her and her upline world, is a closed infinity that is called the 6th dimension, controlled by the sphere out beyond that hypersphere called LAWTRONICS or the 7th dimension. I could talk 4-ever and not cover the simplicity of all of this, U will C it as insanity and complexity, the ravings and delusions of a total freaking madman, her great experiment is 2C if 6 or 7 of her gigga-thoughts at this present time, R ready 4 movement into their next stages of truth-realization. Translation 2 this is simple, I am trying 2 convince other humans of these truths, she is now at a point, she tells me, where she knows the time is not right, they R simply not ready 2 receive what is really happening, and move on beyond mortal existence. This moving on is done by us, not some group of gods or one god that returns to the world with fireballs 2 rule and reign, it is pathetic how a simple book such as the holy scriptures have become so totally misunderstood, in just a whisper short few thousands of years.

All of UR under the wheel, the bend of the Lawtron, the control of the 7th dimension, the absence of awareness that all we truly desire is reach the non-existence, as we have always been in existence, the great revered NIRVANA. This is truth, I cannot make U accept it, and even I do not like it. Get tomorrows newspaper, and C how when the crash level airplane struck me at my residence around 1:18AM this afternoon, the Paul Cangues Public Broadcasting Business Report charts, show, as they always have 4 twenty-two years now, that these attacks R precisely timed with significant moves and actions on the stinking STOCK MARKET.

Copyright MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN 2008, this is an official web logging document. 4 those on ‘Mindsay’ and ‘Mysteries’ site reading this blog, U must go back to February’s blog 2 make this all come together and make more sense 2U.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLDLAB, this is truth, no omissions and no additions to these truths will B found on this document unless somehow hacked into without this author’s permission. END TRANSMISSION.

As with astral dream shift or true soul existence and spirit reality, no order of things matters all that much 4 right now, so datfile is half known, the date and time along with a blog-book title, at a later time, at my discretion, I may decide to put lots of recent blogging texts into a mortal world time order.

No comments: