Saturday, May 31, 2008

short blog number 4

I am under fucking death siege. I came home and a giant fucking chemical trail above me over my residence courtesy of the evil Briggbase/World Air Force System. all night staring last night, major shit attack my evil diseased MO.Mc-MO is not gonna fucking stop until I am dead, and I will destroy everyone of these demonic wicked fucking bastards. They started a huge fire right after I left 4 work right down the road from my residence, and it is till being watered down now. The entiuree Atlantic County responded to it, I smelled it from my job all night, and just had a psychic feeling it was at or nearby my trailer park. These fucking jerk offs are not fgonna stop this until my fucking pathertic whiuttle blood is spilled. Melanie said it best, cock suckers, "Stacey Krassle'll get U4 this".

No comments: