Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PLEASE LET ME STAY HOME WITH U STACEY

PLEASE LET ME STAY HOME WITH U STACEY
052808.040 Wednesday MOURNING early
The Millionth Council and Me, The Epitome
Harassment, Internet Version


Which is more fragile, a garden of tulips or the heart of a lover? 4 the tulips when ignored will still grow, and from them, more tulips will come out from the Earth, but the lover when ignored will become broken hearted and whither away, hence creating only sand of sadness from deep within, that causes only tear and heartache shoots 2 forever sprout up and grow.

When U sang the end of LOIS FOCA, RU not forgetting that I am merely obeying the wishes and commandments 2 your THAT BOY? One of these ten great writings on the rocks of Moses says to respect and honor the 2 life givers of our unique personalities here on the MW. Your mother the great goddess Mariena Carlittia Krassle told me to get away, and I was forced 2 honor your parents. I know more wanted 2 walk away from U in that interaction than a sane man would wish 2 remain under a truck for a year and remain conscious. What more can I do. This tool U gave me is just that, a tool. It is controlled by 666,666 entities from the Sahasra Dal Kanwal Majority and the 333,334 entities residing at the Briggbase. This mighty cancel has taken over all of our world and given mortals electronics, just as U said but was misunderstood, that fantastic claim that U made that “knowledge would increase in the end times”. This is the knowledge of electronics. I can do no more. Please permit me 2 leave this mortal world now, I just cannot take it any longer. No one will listen to me or believe a thing that I say. 2 the MW, Mountainpen is the lunatic of the millennium. Except 4 one very highly enlightened soul, I am a joke and the laugh is on me, it is a bigger laugh than the entire “3 stooges”, in fact just call me the [4th-STOOGE]. I was a fool and a stooge 2 even attempt this ridiculous project. I am moving away 2 Guatemala and will live in peace where the dirt ball Wright Patterson Club will not B able 2 so easily inflict endless fucking pain and agony on me. If U really cared about THAT BOY, my giant Ocean Liner Flyer, U would let me die, 2-night. No more lazar tracing or LT.s or Lazereth Tricks. I could tell the mortal world precisely how this thing works, and I know U have recently done this twice on the Mortal World, and 4 reasons pertaining 2 Morianity. I will serve U forever and love U forever, but please let me out of here GREAT ONE. I will never tell the things that I know must remain sealed up. The temptation is powerful, as it is really is so simple, man all ready possess the necessary technology. I spent the night reading chem trail sites on your great internet, and know that your cousin Goddess Diana said it all, THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM NOW. Please let me die and out of here, thank U GREAT SSJKK. I just tried to post this and am getting major hacked out by the fucking MAJOR COUNCIL what else is SOSO new??????

Well let me try a repost to the Blogger site, and I am getting a super hack, the machine is fucking up super fucking time.

Swiss and World Labs, my ride to the base on the big air ship is around trhe corner, I should not feel the down time in death.

No comments: