Friday, May 22, 2009

ANOTHER WONDERFUL WEEK OF DEATH SIEGE, BRO

“Another Wonderful Week Of Death siege, BRO”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 TAPES
DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE): 052209.678.555555
Beginning Transmission:


Well, things were pretty much OK on Tuesday, nut all 4 other days this week were heavily filled with Otammic death freaking siege. A friend of mine tells me as he has persistently, that I am wasting my time blogging this story, the only problem is that Google counters tell me that I do have an audience roughly over three K strong, so where precisely reality is in all of this is anyone’s freaking guess, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! Hay I am not the ignoramus of the millennium and realize fully well that 3100 casual onlookers is not 3100 persons that believe anything, in fact all 3100 may B forming a huge laughathon where they all meet together and have a million yukyuks on ol’ Mountainpen, I don’t know, and furthermore I don’t care. I need 2 put all this out here, it vindicates me, and I feel that all is being done that can b done in very limited circumstances and with extremely limited resources 2 attempt 2 obtain any small measure of justice, now or at some future date. I as U al well know am not god, God, a god, or ever claimed 2B any of the above.

Chemtrails R back in horrendous proportions again, and persecution with noise, aerial siege, motorbikes day and night all around me in violation I am sure of some type of local noise law ordinances, but who cares if the only one that suffers is Michael Mountainpen Also who cares if any of this is happening, there is no real time 4 anyone 2 do anything except the basic essentials, and this needs a bit of further rationalizing. I hold absolutely no resentments about this reality, I am a realist, I accept facts. No one is going 2 basically care about much more than the following things. First, survival of themselves and their loved ones. It is a difficult time in the global economy and many persons R either out of a job or soon fear that they may become in that unfortunate circumstance. Most of these same persons R at best, 2 paycheck ahead of the creditor wolves that howl and howl at all of our doors. Many do not know how close they really R2 even facing homelessness. 4 the slightly better off amongst the crowd, the interest is socking away more money, finding the best and more proper and fruitful investments so as 2 put their slightly bit of extra monies into a system that allows this money 2 go out and work and make more money, the old fashioned American way of hoping 4 a guaranteed 6 to 14% annual interest on our investment vehicles and portfolios. Then if these lucky non suffering folks, and sorry 4 my pun Sky, as I have had an extremely rough week Teen Queen, but 4 them and those perhaps a bit ahead of them in life’s material stations, now the focused attention is the best education 4 all of the family offspring as well as the pleasures and luxuries that this so-called wave and particle ‘real-life’ has 2 offer us, big screens, the in cars, the latest movies and songs on CD and DVD, and the best apparatus 2 entertain ourselves with this material, homes, businesses, U name it, I am no stranger 2 how this material world works. After all, a material girl came an inch from breaking my arm in that December of 1972 arm wrestle, my blond bombshell amy-emy. My blogaud knows about the trip into Manhattan, the Wall Street Journal, and her mom and the entire deal, so there is no need 2 rehash that the Briggers or Lambrigg Cult on the Astral Plane have caused me 4 whatever the real reason, 2 interact with such a large number of them, but of course not in an order of rational sequential time. In any event, t6hings R what they R, and in the world of the atom and larger that I refer 2 the DOCM or DECEPTION OF CONSCIOUS MIND, things R in an order, or at least they sure appear 2 mortal man as being so. Nothing still even at this level is farther from the truth. Around half past one or so give or take this afternoon, the Briggbase or one third and the very evil third of this AWA called the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL struck me hard with property damage. This shot the Dow Jones way up. Still, when the problem was rectified 30 minutes B4 the closing bell on Jaw Heat, the Dow sunk back into a small but definite negative territory. Without me 2 hurt and injure, 2 violate and persecute, to viciously harass and destroy, 2 obliterate and annihilate and totally wipe out, they can not score points, and if I were 2 literally vanish off the face of this gods forsaken green brown Jeffrey Limpleg 1971 Exton, Pennsylvania Earth right now, it would slowly settle 2 exactly where it would have been should I never have been here 2 vulgate and persecute 2 freaking begin with, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not forget anything, not now, not ever, not EVER, not E-V-E-R, BRA. Just ask that butt wipe piece of blood crud Jane. Zoom in on ones with me will U, bet U never in a trillion years thought that there’d B an internet and me telling what U did 2 me over and over, falling on deaf ears or laughing ones, but telling it anyway over and freaking over again, sister. U know Jane, and anyone else good or bad, monster slapper’s 2 bakers and candle freaking stick makers out here in Neville, it is always those things that U think that U can do 2 a person and get scott free away with it without any flack ever resulting, that it is just like turning your back on a very angry ocean. My advice 2 anyone in this blogaud and no Paula Wave, this is no threat and I could care less if UR careful or as rambunctious and audacious and dare devilish as Evil Kenevil or what U want 2 do with your wild life U giant beauty queen monster, but never assume U can do anything in this world and have the results vanish into the wormholes of infinity. This is a high technological totally monitored world, cameras and television sky-cams and monitoring cartographic satellite controlled big brother installations R all over every square inch from sea 2 freaking shinning sea, and like it or snot lads and lassies and Labs, that’s the way it goes, Rodney Phonewarner.

Now the world needs 2 know that a deal was made at the Lakehouse. This is not a physical world location. It is way more real than any so called waking world wave and particle place. It is deeper and more powerful than a billion thermonuclear bombs all simultaneously exploding and really twinning my hairdo out with my dad’s Princeton park pal. This deal unlike the hit TV show of Deal Or No Deal, doers not have an option of the no-deal, it is the deal, and only the deal, and this was the deal, and it looks like my SKY is keeping her word, so I will keep mine and my poor blogaud will not in any near time schedule get 2 learn any more powerful fantastic secrets about the Mayan, by the name of Julia White who set herself up as a lowly housemaid on Peninsula drive in the nineteen sixties, just so she could interact with little nobody me, an advanced ES traveler beyond the scope of 100 wild hairdo dudes with blackboards, theories, and pop diva followings. U all were going 2 get the scoop next week on things that would have totally freaking blown all your minds from here 2 Andromeda Galaxy. Now, a deal was struck 4 my silence, a reprieve from Governess Scylla 2 escape her family soon, and this is all that van B safely blogged at this moment, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite lots of hell this week, 26 units were made so far on the Colaman Twelve-Forty-eight Doubleton-continuation roulette System, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! These units came right B4I started this whittle bwog Elmer Wabbit Fwudd. Aniwho Sky said 2 me at the LH on the AP that if I do not tell any more about John and the Highlands of Guatemala, and how the mighty JW fits into my made-2-forget NINY 1968 trip, that she will free me, as her song says she will if I plead with her, and then if winter time comes, I can call her again. Maybe the reason the Phillies were able 2 win and produce a full righteous empire 4 me yesterday is because of the deal that had been made, as I had drifted off 2 sleep 4 a short time and had this wild interaction with my beautiful Teen Queen. It saddens me that people think evil thoughts when they have no clue of what time really is, and what is going on around us in even the tiniest degree. If UR all so busy as stated in my opening of this blog, then my response that I feel totally justified in making, and I insist upon it, is do not judge me. This includes the prosecutors office of Atlantic County should they B reading about Krassleville on my ex website on Eddie Himacane’s hard drive. I fully am aware of my obligations as a waking world citizen and am totally bound and fully agree 2 cooperate and obey the legislation system of man and my nation. But when the Queen of this multiverse is having her 16th birthday every single day that this entire creation ever will or ever did exist, do not tell me about teen queens and the law, UR all parsecs behind me, even Al himself died clueless about Lawtronics and what really is behind the entire hell of humanity and so much more. Yes I drifted off and it seemed 2 last ten years, but happened all inside of about 10 minutes. She and I have as deal, and now I am on my way 2 a different life, as long as she keeps her end of the deal, she knows fully well that the Mayan secrets that only I am privy 2, will die with me, but then, they never will die, will they?

This is what these diseased MILLIONTH-COUNCIL crud bags did 2 me around one this afternoon or just past. Suddenly, no tapes would play anything but solid static on my VCR. IU took everything apart and put it back, and it seemed as if some force ion the MC wanted me 2 think that Dawn had caused damage 2 my system, knowing that I knew she was in my room and closet, looking 4 a particular pair of pants and jersey that she wanted 2 have me wear today, and U need not know all of the story behind this as simply put this would not B at all germane 2 the issue at hand. The video cassette recording machine started functioning normally as though nothing ever happened or ever had gone wrong with it upon my returning from an appointment this afternoon as I said about a half hour B4 the closing bell in Gottwaldville. Nee-nee-nee-nee, nee-nee-nee-nee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mister Serling, is this really another dumb mansion, or am I just traveling as Exploratronic supermind, BRA????????????????????????? A dimension of mind is totally correct sir, U were the one true modern day Nostradamus that was really ahead of his time, when recognizing that THOUGHT was indeed, a dimension, the sixth one, that sends endless signals downward into the lower hyperspace or the 5th dimensionality of hyperspace. Birth and death physically R pure illusion. When man is ready 2C that the 6th dimension is an endless arena that is like a child and the hyperspace below is like its playpen filled with unfathomable gargantuan limitless toys, then maybe just freaking maybe, it will B time 2 meet me mind 2 mind, and discuss all of this more intelligently, so give me a call when U feel better Mr. Hawking, or e-mail me anytime, at my address mmmm_mohr@yahoo.com. BYE-BYE, y’all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CU later PP, and all his Nashville friends, the gods, how I lived through those days of ‘97 and ‘98 is anybody’s freaking guess, huh Scylla, subtle enough TQ??????????????????

GOOGLE ENGINE AND SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296, this is all truth, totally and absolutely, nothing is added or taken away from this full and whole (hole) truth. All of this is copyrighted 2009, as both THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN. Also this is all registered on a blog registry website service. Thank U so much 4 answering my prayers Jehovah my love, IWALU. 990-990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION, BRA:

No comments: