Monday, May 25, 2009

TITLE ON DOCUMENT

“Worse Fucking Memorial Day Holiday Of My Life”
TMCAM/TEOHIV/MORPRO-95
Datfile: 052509.981.11111111111111111111111111
Beginning Transmission Jane Filth Bag Ball Park Zoomer:


Well it does not get mother fucking cunt lapping worse than today and the entire Memorial mother fucking Day weekend Holiday HELLIDAY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was pure fucking total hell, and is Y the scum bag cock sucking Florida Fish wiped out my Philadelphia Phillies, and I could have totally predicted it Gina, just read the blogs of the day today. Do not bother sending over the fucking cops, the fight is over, the house is torn up, Joe King is out cold but uninjured on the fucking living room couch, and Dawn and Chicky took it all out on poor Ann, they treat her like trash. TOMORROWS MOTHER FUCKING PRE-PRICK-SHUN PREDICTION, BRO: Dow Jones Ginpusstrial Averages up 1400 points, and up on the week 4500 points. There is no way after a siege this mother fucking monstrous and horrendous that this will not happen, and the Phillies will FUCKING LOSE ALL WEEK LONG, FIRST A MAJOR SWEEP BY THE FUCKING FISH, AND THEN A HUGE DOW JONES GAINES GAIN, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of this, in the confusion of the shit tonight when Dawn hurried me out of my room 2 go 2 Egg Fucking Harbor, New Jersey, my watch somehow has totally fucking gone missing, another ten bucks out of my mother fucking pocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew when I had that mother fucking cunt lapping major interaction with my ex-bizz-partner Paul Pedersen, that this would not B a particularly great day, I just had no clue or concept of just how fucking bad the gods could really make it go 4 me, BEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well the BRIGGERS R known 4 the GONE MISSING shit ass I have told the world, and ,y fucking conscience is fucking clean, BRO, so Y not the watch also going missing during such a BRIGGER CULT SIEGE???????????? When I was in the Harbor around 9:30 PM, after 10 minutes or so of arriving and parking as I did not leave the car, it is none of my business what this messed up family does, but first strange vehicles were coming down the street, it always begins this way, and then came the fucking chopper attack right directly over my car out of all the mother fucking possible air space all over the Atlantic County, BRO!!!!!!!!! The fucking jerk offs shone a bright light downward right on me as they flew over, they were not there 2 help me, just 2 say HA-HA-HA, and rattle the area real good, and then move on.

Poor Ann took abuse from Chicky and Dawn and she did absolutely nothing. U do not have 2 do anything the fuck around here 2 get brutally assaulted, verbally, physically, or anything else, as I said, living with this totally fucked up family straight out of HELL is worse than if I was serving a life fucking sentence in a maximum security prison!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALS AS I SAID, these diusesaed vomit straw sucking sick twisted bastards love 2 PICVK THE FUCK ONM ME DURING THE HOLIDAYSM, THIS HAS BEEN AN ONGOING FUCKING DISASTER 4 ME BNOW 4 ABOUT 23 FUCKING YEARS, AND NOT ONE OF U BASTARDS OUT THERE COULD GIVE A FUCKING MISERABLE SHIT ABOUT HELPING THIS POOR OLD PATHETIC FUCKING BITCH. S--C--R--E--W-------ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID NOT HURT U, MC, IT WAS MY FUCKING FAMILY, I NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON, QUIT BLAMING ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story of Julia White will b coming 2 an internet connected computer near U real fucking soon ladies and gentlemen if this 9 day fucking hell does B not start 2 fucking break the shit off, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U do not want said what I will say, U know who UR that this sentence is meant 4, so keep fucking with me ya fucking ass hole jerk offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER 7. GO TO all technologies and all general and special orders. SCAN THE MULTIVERSE under GO-13 and GO-14. Your antihack is maxed out at 11.4, your gain is also maxed out at infinity or 11.8. All other settings R set at the max, and your desire key is being switched from the normal and neutral position 2 the {I} position from the {J} position. ALL ENEMIES MAKING MY ENDLESS TORMENTED ETERNAL LIFE A NEVER ENDING BURNING BREATHING FUCKING NIGHTMARE HELL R2B SCANNED UNDER PUINISHMENT SEQUENCE. COMPUTER, ON AN ‘I’ TO ‘D’ -- A/B -- TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, EMPOWER A TOTALLY SCANNED AND DESTROYED SINGED CRUSHED AND OBLITERATED IMAGE OBJECT THAT HAS BEEN PLACED ONTO YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK. HEAR THE OLD STYLE A/B TONES FROM THE CONNECTED TELEPHONE LKINE THROUGH THE PORESARIO COMPUTIONAL MACHINE SYSTEM WHEN CONNECTED UP 2 THE BLOGGING WEBSITE CALLED WWW.BLOGGER.COM/ AND WHEN THE POROMPT COMES ON SAYING THAT THIS POST WAS SUCCESSFULLY PUBLISHED. G-901, UNDER CG-2, CG-5555, CG-39, CG-18, UNDER G-1133, G-189, AND STOP!!!!!!! There is gonna B major manor major fucking storms and earthquakes and twisters and wild firers and floods and droughts and violence and all manner of disturbances unexplainable by human reasoning, as well as major plane and chopper and military crashes. This is as far as this goes, this is total fucking war, BRA!!!!!!!!!!

I am not against anyone that is not hurting me and perpetrating this horrific fucking monstrous horrendous evil upon me, but 4 those that indeed R involved, watch yourselves and definitely B extremely WAYV Paula careful!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2200, THIS IS ALL total truth and nothing false is contained herein, and also nothing has been either omitted or added 2 these true words. All the powers of my lightning powered machine called MAGNESONIC, currently break none of mans laws that any fucking recognized authority can prosecute me 4.

A quick footnote, Roger, I do not know what is happening, U gave me a system so powerful yet your entire family is wrecking my entire fucking life, YYYYYY??? Please tell me Y. Thanks 2 your powerful 1246 Doubleton continuation Roulette System, despite the worst holiday helliday of my entire mother trucking existence, your system produced 2 units 3 me on Saturday, 5 units 4 me on Sunday, and 3 units 4 me today, Monday. BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina, BUY STOCKS THIS WEEK BABE, YOU’LL MAKE A MOTHER FUCKING KILLING U LUSCIOUS ARM BREAKER U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, YAR, AND TWISTED DISEASED OL’ GRANNY, MAITEES!!!!!!!!!

No comments: