Saturday, May 23, 2009

HOLIDAYS AND SIEGES, Y

“Holidays And Sieges, Y?”
TEOHIVE, TIMCAM, MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 052309.294.5555555555
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Y does Calliotamm put me through so much mother fucking death siege on holidays? This has been the eternal question, or maybe not so eternal, it sure seems so however, 23 years of this major misery that I know is no worse than being in as maximum freaking security prison, only what crime have I ever done by mans laws in this time period, yeah I know that Maggie quaked Mexico yesterday, and there will B much worse round the globe very freaking soon. There is no special Gawnum in the word HOLIDAY, it has a private cosmically coded number of 725 and is 25% compatible with my 871-PCN. Other than that, ‘big whoop’ as AKS would say when she gets those wimpy payouts on her dollar slots in Atlantic City. I have attempted 2 freaking analyze and psycho-analyze this holiday shit 4 nearly a quarter century now, and 2 things make some sense, well 3 if we stretch things, and I hate playing games, I either wanna feel I am on 2 freaking something, or I am not, it is just that simple John Hen. First in the order of the calendar is indeed the now time, Memorial Day, and then we will do Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one is not totally non understandable, after all, there was the 1969 school play, hearing Sarah on her mighty Tennessee Avenue saying, “your friends are in the shop”, and the Exploratronic Supermind traveler named Marola, I am sure she did a Sidney Cohen Crown thing with her name, Bra!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this can perhaps explain Memorial Day, which back in the sixties B4 the Monday Holiday thing, always fell on May the 30th, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksgiving is major yet the possible rationalization is weak as a dying tooth. My ancestors and direct ones, founded this country along with a lot of other persons, but Samuel Huntington is where we still get the term of UNCLE SAM, and this is the gospel truth so help me Sarah-Stacey Teen Queen Upline world Krassle, Tupperware/Amway/MacAfee. If U were never paying attention in school except 2 the opposite sex, then maybe U won’t know this, but the Puritans from the Mayflower gave thanks 2 SSJKK for a safe landing here in the new world a few seconds ago by the reference frame of the real stars, and also 4 the land being bountiful and fruitful, as they were able 2 sustain their lives and eat and make shelters, and yes with lots of help from the natives 2 this land, what is referred 2 in the old western television shows and movies as the Indians. On Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, just a pebbles throw towards the beach from Sarah’s great shop that once stood, so did a beautiful Hotel, and it was also called and named after this ship, MAYFLOWER. Now Christmas has the most muscle and the least stretch in explaining things, I am the 61st grandson of a man who called the mighty Lord Jesus Christ, Uncle Jesus back in the Roman Empire. We could add on King, as Dark Shadows did as Paul Stoddard’s 2nd payment-due-date, and this would also not B a gigantic stretch, but none of these things r facts, they at best R small ideas and potential theories 4 future detective work by me.

Work was worse last fucking night than I have seen in more than the 4 years that I have been in this shit hole job. I never saw so much fucking bull shit in my life, and being there in a car guarding, is every bit as hazardous and deadly 2 self preservation as active duty in Pakistan or Iraq, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! But what do I get 4 these 24 fucking hours there but grief, aggravation, attitude, a snooty ass boss that would get along great with the mighty late Heinz Gottwald of Babylon, New York, and minimum fucking ass wage, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holidays suck in this place, and today makes and breaks a brand ass new record, knocking any prior bull shit right smack dab off the meters, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! This with or without the fire in the Astral Plane tape deck was totally ‘MONSTER-ASS’!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know where this place is fellas, and I know who U all R, ya firebugs, it runs in the freaking, no I won’t go here, I do not need 2 screw up my deal, huh McCoy??

At about 10 and one half minutes shy of five this moUrning, Bra, I took a nasty chopper attack at my job. Since they wanna play cutie shits with me, fine, Bro, let’s play. But first, I made a quick 2 units RC with your dynamite system and quit quick and cold, no need 2 chance any negatives on a freaking ass day this terrible, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! They have been POURING IT THE HELL ON ME NOW ALL DAMN WEEK, so more than a few shakes and quakes will B felt around the world, but 4 now, quake on this one, as it is very good and yet quite short and sweet, I just want my blogaud 2 chew on this rag 4 a few minutes and then tell me U don’t C that I make a stupendous freaking point here if I must honk my own damn horn!!!!!!!!! Did U ever C any of the documentaries or movies or any media projects on the topics of the Bermuda Triangle or the Philadelphia experiment? If U have, then cool, and if U haven’t, that is OK also, but just know that U may not have seen them but they R out there, Google it the truck up of U think I am a damn liar. Now here is my simple ABP (Archibald Bunker Pernt)!!!!! With all the web pages on chemtrails and what they R doing on the internet, wouldn’t it stand 2 reason, that if all of this was so damn innocent, some part of the media, B it the Weather Channel or any film maker that makes money creating documentary type of shows on topics pertaining 2 the hard 2 explain mysteries of the world, that somewhere, shows would B aired by now giving the establishment’s side of the story if all of us R so paranoid and sick and crazy and deluded. I mean it is their controlled media, yet they won’t freaking even touch let alone go near this topic, ever notice this powerful pile of reality, BRO?????? Yo players, fuck Julia White, I need my deal, but if they wanna play with me and go 2 the damn wall with me, I have many things I can say that can wreck lots of fucking people’s day BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up jerk offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MacAfee and Long Beach Island and the hidden Chopper base on the southwest side, yo players, wanna know all sorts of wicked nasty shit about how your tax dollars R not being so nicely spent? Waterboarding? Hell, I know shit that makes Guantanamo Bay, Cuba or anything on WPIX Condor-Falcon 1988 cover-up look like kids in a sand box in contrast. U can either get the hell off my back or wonder what this damn blogger is gonna say tomorrow, and then the day after that, BRA Nice lawns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think about it man, no one anywhere has ever made a show and aired it and said just what is up there in that sky of theirs, and how normal and OK it all is, huh John King?” OK, I’ll OK U bud, all the way 2 the 7th dimension and back. If they were not covering up the hugest story since the printing press was invented, U know damn well there would have been something made giving their explainable version about it by now, come on, who do U bastards think UR freaking fooling, I may not B a star, but I have a brain, Donna. Messed up? Sure, but U did a lot 2 help it get that way honey buns!!!!!

That Broadway musical of 1968 did more 2 alter this line of hyperspace than any of U out there have the smallest clue about, and that U can take straight 2 your graves. No WAYV, that is not a threat, so please B careful and watch out 4 tire flattener Paula K. Gimme a break, how dumb is everybody? Dumb and dumber they say, how about the coffee boiled away a universe ago, wake up peeps. Life is going by and there is really is more 2 it all than what U think there is, Derr, Duhh. Google around, let your fingers do the knocking. Doors will open, seek and find, and believe SSJKK, I know her on a first name basis and whether this offends or not, tough beer gas, it is true, would I dare 2 lie about something that freaking wild and fantastic? There is a wing in the mighty Lakehouse where she has answers 2 questions we all have. U stand outside and ask Scylla 4 wisdom, and then she takes a tool and removes the door so that U can walk through into the room and C it all 4 yourself. I know lots more that goes on in this place, but I also know that no one anticipated the internet. No one now has realized that music has literally been turned into zeros and ones and I have a daughter by PK when she raped me in the JFK Hospital, that can turn other things intro zeros and ones, and then back again. In a few short decades, we all will have a little stand next our tower and monitor, it is coming faster than anyone can know, did I not tell U about the quake in China and the world Series? Wake up peeps!!!!!!! I am here 2 give a message, and by the freaking gods that is what I will do if it takes me 500 years. Have a real nice day everybody, I never do, but have one on me. Sayings like this run in my family, hub Herby?

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. BYE-BYE.

End Transmission:

No comments: