Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RU LISTENING YET GINA?

“RU Listening Yet Gina”?
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995, ETC.
Date And Time File: 050509.525,55555555555
Beginning Transmission:


As I said everybody, another week, and a ninth straight major UP WEEK 4 THE DOW JONES, yesterday was up well over 2 bucks ands it is quickly and relentlessly shooting up past the freaking moonbeams, with the hesitation of a serial killer alone with its victims. How do U all go through your daily routines and lives, with only 5 senses operating? To me, I can identify with a phase four being named Counselor Deana Troy from Next-Generation-Star-Trek, when she said after losing her betazoid telepathic abilities, that it was 2 her, as it would B2 us, being blind. I look at others around me as blind and deaf. I may B old with failing body and less than perfect eyesight and hearing, but let me tell U that my concept of being any of the rest of U out there, is unthinkable, it would B like moving back into a cave and grunting and hitting my women with clubs, in order 2 mate, well that part might not B so awful. But with my luck I’d find a Paula King type, and then the club would bust in half and she would have her way with me first, still, I can live with that. They say U never forget your first, and Paula is not a girl I am likely 2 forget, but there is so much 2 all of this story that it would require a literary work on par with War And Peace by the mighty Tolstoy, in length, just 2 begin telling it all correctly and accurately by the standards of the mortal mind, as by its own nature, it insists on living in a linear time fashion.

On one hand my subtle attempts 2 say things do not have the same power and effect over this evil empire, all though and as stated on my last blog, a more non blunt approach 4 me telling my story straight from hell itself, will have a better effect on my being believed in whole or in part by some and few they may B, of my readership or as I call it, my blogaud. Habits picked up in the 17 hundreds by me R simply unbreakable. When words R not in an accepted dictionary 4 what I need 2 express my ideas on, I will freaking make one up. Poor Richard Rick is still hard at work in 2009 doing the same thing. First all of this blogaud needs 2 know a quick 2 part lesson on the King family that can B translated by me as THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY or TAWF 4 short, as well as TF-70, or THAT FAMILY FROM 1970, as indeed, this is when, in the 7th month, of the year of 1970, they invaded my dreams, literally abducted me into their fold, and then the future of 2008, merely caught up with the dreams. Notice how the Leviathan plot on ‘Dark Shadows’ the Television serial soap opera, had just ended only a few months B4 my time in Ventnor, New Jersey where this ‘dreamduction’ occurred, as I will now B forced 2 make up another new word. Let me give U something now that U would find in detail and in boring Latin medical terms, and that most would not get through page one with, in great medical journals regarding the subject of the mind and the levels of various un or sub conscious states of this mind activity. It discusses what I call more simply, REPEAT-DREAMING, they use the term, ‘recurrent dreams’. Many persons will repeat a dream from earliest childhood and it goes on throughout their life, well into adulthood, and then one day let us say hypothetically, the dream is of a plane crash that UR in and there is a terrible fire and only a few survive, and UR one and R still burned all over your body, a horrific nightmare 2 put it very nicely, and U board a plane in your normal business routine, and pow, it crashes, only a few live, and UR one of those that do and R burned all over very critically. After U recover, U most likely will never have that recurring dream again. Most would argue, this would cause the nightmare and in a normal time case it would, seeing things linear as U all do. But when your recurring nightmare was all in front of the waking world event, it stops when the event catches up with the dream, proving that altered levels of conscious perception, R indeed NOT bound within our known physical laws such as in this case, space-time. Immediately, this would prove 2 any rational being, that it is not limited by the physical realm at all, and all though a physical body does indeed perish and die from one thing or another given sufficient eventuality, this has no connection and thereby no effect, with the ‘spiritual’ or altered under conscious mind, that is just using your physical body as a temporary housing structure, and then tunes up so 2 speak, into the conscious atomic frequency that matches this ‘waking world’ interaction called physical life.

Miss evil ugly Jane Stinkweeds just got me, again, she got me twice in a freaking row both now today as well as yesterday at eleven minutes past freaking one in the afternoon, so let me now attempt a small compensation. 555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 555555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555 and 55555555555555555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555555 equals WHO CARES, just need 2 stare at these great numbers on my document screen after seeing those diseased ones on my filthy rotten clock. Go 2 the fiery furnaces of Hades Jane Slappermonster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 2 continue on with the topic at hand B4 my clock attack brutally reamed me!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mighty King family is THAT FAMILY. Please do not confuse distant cousins of Callio, McGuire, and the family of the wife of ex-Mayor Robert Levy of Atlantic City, and all these persons from Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, with that other intertwined name of Carey. King is the main thread that runs through this hyper complex lineage of actual kings from where U get the biblical 2 books of FIRST KINGS, and SECOND KINGS. The bible was completed in the ending part of the third quarter of the first AD century, yet a third book has been written by me, not an official part of the HOLY BIBLE, and it was originally named MORIANITY BIBLE, but now I know that it can also double as the book called, THIRD KINGS. One part of this incredible family became extremely name recognized, but that in no way has Bean Soup 2 do with the REAL TRUE ORDER of the family. It is MC that is the distant cousin 2 them, and it is them that is by my definition, TAWF, THAT FAMILY, yet 2 dates strike a chord that can never B ignored by any truth seeker that may someday possibly B seriously following MORIANITY, and also attempting 2 get at the real truths that lay behind and deeply and well hidden, in all of this. MC herself was a tiny little infant just more than 3 months old when the abduction of me in Ventnor took place. Still, here R some wild facts that even Frank Callio knows well and has practically lost his mind over. Victoria his Aunt, also knew this and much more, and actually fell madly in love with me back in 1970 and was always complimenting and I quote her, my “gorgeous hair”. Donald Trump would have had a freaking fit. My mother and her plan 2 send me 2 summer school 4 an Algebra-2 course at Lower Merion High School in Pennsylvania, thwarted the mighty TAWF plan of bringing me into the fold and literally physically kidnapping me in the summer time of 1971. This all would have happened if not 4 my mother being uninfluenced by some kind of good forces operation throughout this cosmos, and the story behind this also goes on as long as War and Peace, and is believe it or not, not all that different in context, Christ All Mighty, it was all about domination, world control, war, peace, and can we ever forget the mightiest part of anything, love????????????????? Hay, I’m with U Jack McCoy, it really does not get any John Chainingsen simpler than that, does it, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The King family is not all of the King named persons in your telephone directory, but there R famous relatives that kept the name. Lots of mysterious problems that I experienced after writing my dance tune in 1977 called “LOST LOVE”, has now become crystal clear 2 me. The same thing applies 2 the names Carey, McGuire, Callio, and all of them, and only a small hand count in each county in the nation R part of this tree within the normally accepted parameters of lineage mechanics. How do I know so much and Y do I care, some may B thinking, and quite rightfully so, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Well, think BRA, think, I am the victim of a Stockholm Syndrome kidnapping by TAWF 4 freaking starters, my entire life has been totally literally commandeered by this wild family. People have made all sorts of contact with me since I was 10 years old on Tennessee Avenue, and even large municipalities R involved in this conspiracy. A bus terminal in Atlantic City was actually changed in-between seasons, so as 2 get my mom and me 2 stay at the Tennessee Avenue Trinidad Motel, instead of the old famous and illustrious Traymore hotel down town. 10 is one of the most powerful numbers in the life of a very special upline teenage girl named Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. She loves many numbers and she plays gargantuan games with these numbers, that would confound our greatest current state of the art computation machines. Give it up Harry C. U will never B able 2 put my Teen-Queen in a box. I feel so sorry 4 him when he goes nuts late in the year 2011, and dies a terrible death. U just cannot figure HER out as easily as U think. She won’t even tell THAT-BOY her mightiest secrets, player. The entire military flew over me and went ballistic and nuts on me when she personally created that major rainbow right over just my job site a couple years ago, and it all is on my previous blogs, go to www.blogger.com/ and read about this. So since SHE plays games with HER “THAT-BOY” and will not even tell me all the things I ask her 2 reveal 2 me, what games will SHE play with U Doc HC? KARGE is an Astral Plane word that literally is translated into the English mortal world as KRASSLE IN THE FLESH or WEARING FLESH or INTERACTING WITHIN A TIME WORLD. When I was 10 and she was 69, she operated a small shop on Tennessee Avenue, and could become any age she wanted 2. When she interacted with me, when was my age. When I was not around, she did not, I know this now, and yet I cannot tell any of U just how I know it, nor who told me this, other than 2 say that it would B a source as high up as the Pope. It was not Elder Hair. He put me onto some wild and major lineages, and so did David Roth. David was murdered 4 this, and Elder Hair suddenly found his missionary service in New Jersey quite abruptly terminated. I believe I had a profound effect on many of the TAWF in their human lives, such as 4 one example, the mighty retired Sergeant Frank Callio of the Atlantic City Police Department, look him up on Google or just go 2 www.acpd.com/ and wow, U can C a lot of things 4 yourselves. In fact U can go 2 plenty of previously listed websites, and I should make one master site that just hyperlinks U2 all of them, called TAWF, or EOM, short 4 ENEMIES OF MOUNTAINPEN. Somewhere in middle or late November of 1977 while employed at the print shop in the Deptford, New Jersey vicinity, down the road 2 miles or so from Haddonwood Swim and Health Club, I had joined a 90 day package there, and was shortly approached by TAWF again. He came up 2 me and asked me if I needed money and I said, who doesn’t, and he replied, would UB interested in white slavery? I just politely thanked him and walked away. When I told my boss the next day at the shop about it, he asked me 2 describe the fellow and I did, right 2 a T. He had unusual looks and a huge scar on his face. My boss, Steve McGinty, told me, it may B a good idea 4 me 2 stay out of Haddonwood 4 a little while. I later learned from my buddy, the highway statie, Schmitty, (New Jersey State Police Officer), that he had been arrested on major drug trafficking and underage sex sales offenses and will most likely B spending the better part of his life behind prison bars. Much later, 2 bripers or BRIGGBASE-PERIODS, {20 years}, a short time after Haddonwood had permanently shut down 4 reasons way 2 far out 4 me 2 dare ever totally tell, involving a tear in this space-time continuum emanating from deep beneath a small lake behind the Haddonwood property, where World Labs has a remote station, or RS, and is known as RS-81-A, Steve McGinty was going 2 help me learn more during my recent beginning of my quest and great search 2 locate Sarah Krassle here on the mortal world. He was anxious 2 help me as he put it, “get 2 the bottom of my problem”, a verbatim piece of our telephone conversation while I was residing at the Somerdale death house on ‘Harvard’ Avenue, DT, nasty face. Y that diseased sleazy egomaniac wants 2 wear that monstrous ugly expression on a nice face given 2 him by the gods is 2 me, incomprehensible, as well as reprehensible. Anyway ther day came where Steve and I were gonna get together at a diner over a meal 2 discuss things about TAWF, and his wife put me off on the phone, and I was never ever able 2 reach him again, I was ignored like I was the Bird-Swine-human-chemtrail mix that is making the global rounds as I type, effecting some one way, and others in a totally different way, as I have been blogging on this topic all along now 4 many years. I came 2 learn that his sister or niece, who is some hot shot ATLANTIC CITY attorney, bought him off with a 15 thousand dollar bribe, not 2 talk 2 me. And I am supposed 2 believe that I am the space cadet nut case with a major overactive and extremely vivid and delusional imagination, huh, players??????? Shortly after my search 4 Sarah, they turned both George Belton and Steve McGinty against me, and Herby Letts and his miserable slut wife also treated me like I was the Bubonic Plague on legs, and then kit all started happening. I learned that Steve McG was a relative of Robert McG, second cousins twice removed actually. Then within a year, Paula abducts my mom in her sleep and gives her some horrendous psychic sleep attack,. And my mom was never normal again, and died at home on March the 4th of 2000 after suffering and lingering with this totally unknown and never diagnosed wild mystery condition, unsolved by top docs in and around this entire area in the fields of cardiology, immunology, neurology, as well as other specialties. 2 years later almost 2 the very day up in 2002, they got 2 my pal David Roth and I buried him. Then they turned Jenny Plageman against me, my trailer park landlady who I never had one problem with. This began the mighty bull market of the early 21st century. Then a few years later came the inspector garbage started by Governor Corzine, of all rental properties, the controlling of the state security guard force through operation SORA, and then the ultimate nightmare, the dream catching up with time, my abduction by THAT FAMILY FROM 1970. My only question this very after freaking noon is, how many times must a man go through hell, B4 SSJKK can forgive him? Is the answer my friend, still blowing in the wind? Is the answer my friend, in the 9th dimension, a medical office disguised as a home, or in a sequencing of nightmare dreams that never can B awakened from, in the early nights of July of 1970, down in the town directly 2 the south of Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Cornwall Avenue, USAESMWG? This is now the site of the great Ventnor Water Works, a satellite operation of the mighty Callio controlled ACMUA, their website is www.acmua.com/ and do not think U will find the secrets I tell, but at least U can go up and poke into things that Mountainpen is telling U all about, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not with all of the BRIGGER power and might and glory and resources and material wealth and influence and control, and all of the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and their unfathomable control over the waking world or material realm, or said simper, our lives, and yet with all of this and much more, they cannot boast of having Sarah-Stacey make personal rainbows around their jobs, or send the Arteemis family 2 me when I need my Diana so very much 2 protect me and love me. They R jealous of Stacey’s affections 4 me, and there is not one squat eating thing that any of this disease can do about it, as she loves me, and I will always B her special white talking dog, and also, and 2 quote HER, “
THAT-BOY”, 2 special 2 assign a name 2.

As long as this evil can persecute me on SUNDAYS, as they do now every mother freaking SUNBDAY at my job, THE DOW JONES WILL JUST KEEP RIGHT ON SHOOTING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND THE PHILLIES WILL CONTINUE ENDLESSLY 2 LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, BRA-GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But tell me Detective Ed, is the grass really ever more green on another side, or is it like the sun going around the Earth which is a big flat square? Is this like the fact that we perceive dreamshift as the less real truth and waking tangible life as the solid reality, despite science now disproving all of this right down 2 the mere wave and particle reality of this so called material world?

The entire central Jersey branch of TAWF is in flux. We R moving on June the 1st, and Joe King and fiancé’ Elisa and the 2 kids, one by him and one by her, will B moving this week into a different home as well. It seems as if the entire freaking world got turned on its side when Joe King found that magical future technology tape circuit attached 2 my vehicle from up under the hood, interfering with the signal between my ignition and anything else that WOMO scum wishes 2 activate from Satellite and Google-Earth, and soon, the mighty SWIS. I have said it B4 and will say it again, my blogs would stop and I would quietly go away if they would leave me and my life alone, only we all know the freaking truth, do we not WPIX TV NYNY, UFO THE COVERUP from 1988, AGENTS FALCON AND CONDOR??????????????? This all happened, and it all can B accessed, archived, fact checked, and totally proved. I am no liar, I am telling only the freaking truth, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is much more 2 say, I took Dawn the King 2 her Probie Officer today, JJ. Right now she is out with members of family, TAWF, TAWF, TAWF, I eat it, drink it, and literally swim in it from moUrning until night, so please Donna, don/t tell me how all right it’s gonna B when the sun comes up tomorrow, I have waited now over 29 years 4 that promise, BEE-ESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2209, this is all truth, nothing added and nothing subtracted, total absolute truth, I swear this under penalty of perjury, under country and flag and under the All Mighty Jehovah Goddess, SSJKK!!!!!!!!! This is all COPYRIGHTED MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, 2009 ADEG.

END TRANSMISSION, BRA:

No comments: