Friday, May 8, 2009

KEEPING MORIANITY UPDATED POSTED AND INFORMED

“Keeping Morianity Updated, Posted, and Informed”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995, ETCETERA
Date And Time File: 050809.516
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Here is what is happening short and sweet and simple as I can tell it. Yesterday I was with Ed Himacane all day. Dawn had a movie, home-made, sent 2 he by her husbands’ family in Guatemala, and Ed used my system 2 make DVD copies so that the original could B sent back home and Dawn could retain the American branch of the TAWF family’s copy. I have a cheap little crappy system that Staples saw me coming and made me pay top dollar 4 the lousiest desk top system that they could sell me. It took until nearly 9 at night, the entire day, 2 make one stupid DVD. Everyone all my life 4 reasons totally unknown 2 me thinks of me as some rich person when the truth could B no further away if it laid half way across this entire hypersphere. They all tell me 2 but more memory, I have only a gig and it has room 4 up to 3 more one gig insertions that would have eliminated the problem. I reminded them all, Dawn and Ed, and everybody, that I purchased this from the store and told the sales clerk I was not using this 4 video, but only 4 blogging purposes. Still I was way over charged, but that is besides the point. They all expect me 2 purchase the memory and I do not have one extra dime 2 purchase anything. I am flat broke, deep in debt, an d in big trouble. It always is my fault, I am always the bad guy, and all these welfare rats that I am stuck with make me out 2B the jerk off when I do nothing wrong and only try 2 help and B of service 2 them. So how surprised was I that the METS SWEPT THE PHILLIES, and JUST AS I HAD PREDICTED, GINA, well what do U think? I all ready knew it, and remember, I told it and blogged it B4 it even happened, am I lying 2U? Was I shocked that EVIL WOMO did not GET A full evil empire, YES, VERY SHOCKED???????????? This, I WILL admit 2, BRO.

Very late in the day they began some light chemtrailing, after an otherwise quite relatively quiet day on the part of this diseased twisted evil bunch of pure rat bastards. The poisons inside it matched my exact DNA copy, and made me sick as a dog. This health attack began around the end of the day and by just past midnight on this day, Friday, I was on the toilet with horrific cramps and major nasty freaking diarrhea. This is all what was going on in this recent influenza pandemic, experimenting with effecting some and not others, on varying degrees of illness with the same poisonous germs mixed in with the chemtrail soup. Also yesterday, ex-boarder Champ came over 4 a visit, and when he left, a huge fight between the KINGS began, Dawn and Ann. The sibling rivalry is beyond anything that Doctor Phil could even hope 2 mange and get under control. It would make me sad 2 tears if it was not so awful 4 me 2 endure the fallout, and B stuck in the middle of a hell, after all ready being in one B4I ever even met these people and my recurring dreams from July of 1970 caught up with my waking reality. The fighting was so bad after midnight 4 a while, I thought that anything could happen, and poor Ann, who all ready is in very poor health, shit herself, I always know when her jammies R in the sink washed at this time of night, and then my shit attack came as a result of the chem poisoning and we both took turns half the night shitting out our painful guts.

I get up this moUrning and let Ann spill her guts of how miserable she is, and I do not blame her a bit. Dawn is out with the Harbor branch of the family that is the process of moving 2 a house in Mystic Islands, New Jersey, a Lakehouse, speak of not being able 2 ever get away or escape the Scylla Factor of 1997. Maybe 4 short I will start just using the term, the SF-97. Sort of like TF-70 is short 4 THAT FAMILY from 1970. While Ann was singing her tunes of sadness 2 me at the kitchen table, a nasty small private loud CIA/NSA Piper or Cessna crash level plane made 3 or more passes over the house, so loud that we could not hear our own conversation until it flew past, in total violation of Hammonton, New Jersey Airport FAA rules and regulations of endangering persons on the ground from flying at 20 feet above tree top level, when away from the airport by more than 2000 feet. As I type this in now, an extremely loud ass hole motorbike rider just went by as loud and annoyingly as he could possibly do it, on the street out beyond my bedroom window, at a quarter shy of one on this disasternoon.

Now that Ed Himacane got caught in his trailer using a lap tap computer when he was on Meagan’s Law, and not permitted 2 own a computer, nor access the internet, many things R beginning 2 worry me, as I do not fucking intend 2 go 2 jail 4 anybody. I would not go 2 jail 4 Dawn King, her 3rd cousin 7 times removed, Pope Benedict XV1, or anyone. No one and nothing is worth going 2 jail over, and I will tell all of U right now that I will not B put into fucking jail when I am not a lawbreaker nor am I a criminal. Ed is permitted 2 use my computer 2 make this DVDS copy of this Guatemalan family festival, or at least this is what I have been told, but if Ed also goes up unsupervised 2 check his e-mails or whatever, can I legally B held accountable 4 anything? This is what I am no longer planning on just taking anyone’s word 4, and plan 2 call his Probie. I have his business card from a day when I met him 2 years ago roughly, at Ed’s trailer, and I will ask 4 myself what is legal and what is not. He knew that Ed had created a webpage 4 me called www.morianity-foundation.com/ and I shook hands with the man and at the time, was told that Ed was permitted 2 own his laptop, as long as no internet was connected, but the laws regarding this must have been changed during this interim time period, as he got caught just having it and it was confiscated, and Ed faces new charges, and I am driving him 2 Mullica Township Municipal Court on the 18th, on a lovely KARGE-6th, 2C what his penalty will B, none of us really know 4 sure, and each case is different, based on many varying factors such as the severity of what his original charge was that placed him on Meagan’s Law 2 begin with, and then, his criminal behavior since the charge, and as I said many other legal factors. If it was cut and dried simple, I would Google up things and try 2 learn ahead of time on the Westlaw or somewhere, what the penalty is 4 a 4th degree misdemeanor, which is what Ed is now being re-charged with by the Atlantic County Prosecution system. At least this is more fun than playing with Google Earth maps between my cuzes house in New York, and where the MC grew up across the island on the north side 18 miles or so away, and then trying 2 mess with delay fields and zoomers and C if I can C my favorite artist, of course I need 2B careful there Paula Waves, or I might end up with Ed Himacane. I have watched freedoms in this country literally vanish B4 my very eyes, and I must obey the laws of the land just like anyone else. Well joking aside, Ann is high on a slight overdose of her LEGALLY prescribed medications, because she is so upset with her wild and crazy daughter, the ruler of this branch of the family empire. She needs no Escloft, she needs no ES building, she needs no Mountains such as Sinai, or her cuz MC’s other mountain down the way, she JUST RULES. Pedigree dog foods, move over, the KINGS R HERE , dum, dum, bah-rah-rum, nah nah-nah-nah-nahhhhh nah, people soon will know this 2, no more skies will turn from blue, or Scylla’s, awaken now from dreams of U and zoomer fields. But the question goes on, am I really HERE, or this a dream from 21 light years back copyright examiners? How I’ll always remember the girls that were working at a Mickey-D, dancing away when Dave and I pulled up and they heard my song “Prophet of Nothing” coming through the order speaker from our car tape player. This is all on prior blogging texts, or PBT. Joe King was just here, he is on his way up 2 Trenton-Kargeville, as he drives there daily, as a part of his job. He was hoping his mom Ann had some pain meds 4 him, his doctor is not available until next week and his back hurts intensely. He has more pillows in his truck 2 help alleviate the pain, than most bedding stores have.

Jane Shirtsnakeweeds just got me, again, at one-eleven, so let me just do this, 55555 and 555555555555 and 55555555555555555 and 5555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555 equals who cares, as long as I can look at the fives 2 compensated 5 Bitchweeds and her ones assault from 1993 at the Atlanta Braves scum bag ball park. I am now forced 2 give RULER OF THE EMPIRE DAWN KING, my 250 dollar stimulus check, and must post and go get it from the bank, as it came in a few days back. She puts the money towards moving or so she says, it goes into her pocket, the ruling queen, and that is that, I think your cuz is a bigger ruler than even U, my brown eyed Scylla. I do not think we will B one bit happier in the new house. I had a horrific interaction that all of fiery HELL DOGTOWN broke loose shortly upon moving in, and calling it a disaster of catastrophic proportion would only serve 2B a gross understatement.

My major point is that my website is now being examined with scrutiny by the entire Atlantic county Prosecutor’s Office, oh well, I have nothing 2 hide. They all ready have asked about the pictures taken in Atlantic City. They all were taken legally, and I believe I know the law in New Jersey of what may and may not B photographed. I was told by Ed yesterday that it was all on the laptop’s hard drive system, and is being examined and they may B wanting 2 know more about the site. Fine, I will gladly meet with them and tell them how McGuire bullied us, how he put sand in my gas tank while one photo was being taken up near Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum on the boardwalk, and any other criminal activity that has been perpetrated me in that lovely city of theirs down there. My conscience is fucking clear, and I have done nothing wrong. It is interesting tough is it not my Morians that shortly after I talked and blogged about re-posting a new free website, the system was confiscated and now that is no longer possible. Shades of WPIX-TV-UFO-THE COVER-UO, AGENT FALCON AND AGENT CONDOR, cannot help spring 2 mind. On the hit television show called “LAW AND ORDER”, they always say that if U have not done anything wrong, u have nothing 2 worry about. Call me paranoid, I do not know how true that is, lots of innocent persons R indeed behind prison bars, just as many guilty as sin people R walking around totally scott ass freaking free!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I do know, and that is, I will take my life B4U will ever put me into prison, so know that right now out there, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I am gone, the World Court in THE AGUE will B notified and sent a huge stack of evidence that proves what forces and power structures in this very evil nation, have all banded together and done 2 me, and yes, members of my own family, that decided one day late in the nineteen-fifties 2 sacrifice me straight 2 Apollo-Lucifer, U may call him, the devil, scream it out DS, yes I had it wrong, but now I know a lot more than I did back when I really was the Prophet of freaking nothing, SIS!!! If I am totally wronged, someday this evil nation will B shamed B4 this entire world, and fall into history as all evil freaking empires R destined 2 do, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED IN 2009 AS BOTH (THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN) AND ALSO (MICHAEL WEAYNE-WINDBAG MOUNTAINPEN). This is all total truth, and blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: