Friday, May 8, 2009

SHORT BLOG H-2

“SHORT BLOG H-2”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995 TAPES NOW CONTINUING
DATFILE: 050809.690---BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Well Gina my love of the nineties, and all other Morians, Lessians, Blogauders, lassies and lads, and let us never forget my old pals the Labs, New York based and all others as well, and yes even the Labbers up in 2300 ADEG, YES SIR AND MAM, I SURE TOLD U, that the PHILLIES would wipe out all week long, and that the fixed crooked and manipulated and cheated DOW JPONES INPUSSTRIAL AVERAGES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM, would B way up again 4 a ninth straight week, and sure and shore enough bwaby-wuv wabbit, I WAS RIGHT ON THE GODSDAMN MOTHER TRUCKING MON EY, WAS I NOT????????????? I predicted the total sweep of the Phillies, the major huge climb in the Dow, and the way gasoline prices R now at a 2 plus dollar national average and no mention at all of this crooked fixed spike up by the fixed evil controlling media power structures, just please someone, tell me where one of my predictions has not turned total fucking NOSTRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Just do it, ga’hed and prove me a liar, just try and prove me fucking wrong somebody, as I quadruple triple Dogtown dare one single rotten soul 2 do that!!!!!!!!!! Hay I am not a bragger, just a teller of facts, and truths, and realities, just as the ultimate truth is beyond hell and none of UR willing 2 begin 2 accept it, and that being that all that ever is and can B or ever was real and existing, is the total nothingness void that U mistakenly perceive in your minds as infinity and C it all weird and wrong as though this is some stretching line from forever ago until forever away, and not simply zero dimension or total nothingness, the VOID, or EWI, Existence Without Interaction, with or without any help from a year and half back from any New York freaking City Press and Newspaper services, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was stolen from me, and now I feel they even R gunning 4 my very freedom, and if I do not feel more comfortable next week about this, I will run fast, and far away down into places that I know have no USA extradition treaties. U won’t fucking get me behind prison bars cock fucking sucking jerk offs, UR the criminals, U just fucking have the power structure and the laws that U own, on YOUR SIDE OF THE ARMY, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had music removed from top 40 majors charts, I have had many things stolen from me, ideas, games, songs, inventions, my entire life has been brutally raped and robbed, as well as pummeled and reamed and fucking viciously assaulted, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had my personal property damaged, my residences invaded, been ignored by authorities that R being highly paid 2 protect me and my civil and constitutional rights, and I could go on moaning and bitching and crying and bellyfuckingaching from now until doomsday. On top of that, computer hacking has started, at ten shy of fucking 5. They fucked with the spell wrecker checker again, let me fucking restart and C if I can clear off the fucking Magic-Lantern NBSA-hack.

A mother fucking snot nosed little child can C that this is all true and real, that even though I may B a bit nuts, it was caused, someone out here as taken fantastic painstaking trouble over decades of time 2 indeed make me this fucking way, that my life has a real true theme of honest horrors running all throughout it, that someone or some Star Trek 2009 Captain Kirk thing, is in fact directly behind the scenes engineering all of this and doing all of these horrific things 2 me, and on and on and on we could fucking go, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just start with today, May freaking 8 of 2 thousand and 9, and work back, blog per blog per blog, keep[ reading it in reverse chronological order for one, two, three years, and U will B beyond utterly mystified and outraged that any United States citizen could B treated this way by our evil sick twisted demented demonic nation that once was the greatest kindest nation on this Earth. I am very disappointed in one man right now, I will cry myself 2 sleep, I really thought U of all people would understand my plight and personally B my hero and come 2 my rescue. I was totally wrong, and the EVIL EMPIRE is my barometer, as it always must B and always has been!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone by now not able 2 recognize the truth with my claims of this parallel event nightmare that I have been forced 2 endure and suffer through 4 coming up now on 23 years, can qualify as totally lobotomized. A twelve year old can C how real this is, it is not delusions, it is a nightmare that woke up into the waking world, and decided 2 remain on our realm. I do not know how I could more appropriately nor accurately freaking describe my hell on Earth. And like with all the sieges that pop into reality out of nowhere after each back-off, small or great, this shit that fucking started when I woke up on the moUrning of August 15th in 1986, came out of left field and straight from the twilight zone with every bit the same amount of zeal and power as well. Yet a few facts that can B rationally shown even in a court of law cannot B taken away from me, not unless we all go USSR, Red China, or Communist Cuba overnight and turn the clocks back half a hundred years as well. A few R as follows, and I still have the original little flat-square diskettes or whatever they call them that created the Morianity-foundation website so don’t anybody think this is over yet, the picture of McGuire attacking Eddie and me on Tennessee Avenue in October of 2006, all the thousands of videotaped business news Paul Kengus stock charts with time stamped price diagrams matching major also dated proofs of persecutions over a 20 plus year period, living witnesses that can testify 2 over 30 different major things arguable in my defense in any court in this land unless it does go dictatorship in which case, we R all done and screwed so then who would fucking give a damn shit anymore aniwho? On top of this R numerous signed and sworn statements and documents, some buried in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey, others not, I can make dozens of fucking bastards perjure themselves on the stand if they refuse 2 tell the truth in my favor that will totally support my claims of this horrendous awful wicked conspiracy that is against me, stretching from large corporations, all throughout the entire entertainment world, and also into the religious community, and other sections of things not needed 2B addressed at this time. Hay, I know and so do many other out here, how real and powerful the Gawnum, is, but I am not some retard that thinks I can use stuff along these lines in a court of law. Still, do not think ever that any of U WOMOTAWFERS can pull any wool over my eyes, I am still permitted 2 use this hidden knowledge 2 at least get some handle on the shit UR all attempting 2 endlessly vomit down my throat at the speed of light cubed.

Maybe 5 or 10 out of 3000 blogauders or so, totally know the potential of Mountainpen and his life of horrors here in the fifth dimension. 4 all I know something may B being planned at any time by some conspiracy-theory group or organization, 2 indeed help me knowing fully well that I would definitely B there 4 them and immediately right back at them 2 return any favors, just so long as it always remains within the letter of the laws of the land, as I stated, I won’t go 2 fucking jail 4 the fucking pope, let alone any 20 of the most dazzling young beauty queen movie and rock starlets all combined together and wearing only birthday suits and a neck hanging sign saying “Anything goes, Mountainpen”. No, I will NOT GO 2 PRISON, so obviously I will not break the law nor B a part of any illegal activity. But that does not mean that the many other persons on the mighty internet that discuss GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION AND GOVERNMENT HARASSMENT, cannot B supported by many of the things that I know about and that I can put them onto. Nothing is illegal about doing everything totally legally!! I am not the one that needs 2 fear the law, I am the victim and the one that is getting the shitty fucking end of the justice stick, and I am not about 2 hide in some corner and whimper away like some little pup dog being kicked around by his 300 pound evil master, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that is totally breaking my heart is the fact that I have no choice but 2 conclude that my mighty WOMO diseased family have gotten to the most powerful man on this Earth, just when I finally hoped there was a light at the end of the freaking tunnel. Some day, McDowell, as Mackie used 2 say 2U late in 1972, I ‘ll grow up and B a man, and stop believing in fairy tales and fantasies and fairy godmothers and Star Spangled Banners and ear punishment, huh Whit and Toni??????????????

I am glad of one thing no matter what else happened in all of this 40 year plus nightmare 4 me now. I am glad U were able 2B happy and eventually escape the miseries of the Briggbase Lamists, MC. After what U told me in your place, and then your Dad ran after U up those stairs as a result, and by the gods, it amazes me 2 this very day up here in oh-nine, that U not only survived it all but became a great shining star. I am very proud of U, and totally flabbergasted as well. I thought I was strong, U have me beat by a country mile, or 19 miles down 27 all the way 2 King Neb’s place on P. Drive.

Google and SWIS, and KSWL-2297, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen. END-T:

No comments: