Monday, May 25, 2009

HELP, GET HWERTE HAMMONTON POLICE, NOW

“MC And Her Super Dysfunctional Family, Harbor Branch”
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 TAPES
DATFILE: 052509.917-----Beginning Transmission, BRO:


If this thing does not work out that I told all of U regarding the deal 2 escape this unfathomable problem I have that nobody even will seriously entertain nor believe me, I will tell u all a major story about Julia white, her incredible manipulation 2 get me 2 Long Island in the early summertime of 1968, and how the Shaw of Iran fits into this, the Shaw of those days, as well as things that happened all the way back that fit together with atomic perfection, all the way 2 Abraham and his sons by Sarah, in the Holy Bible, BRA!!!!!!!!!! Either I get away from this diseased mother fucking nightmare, or it is NO HOILES BARRED, NO PUNCHES PULLED, AND lots of fucking jerk offs all over this planet R gonna have more than one wrecked day when I get done publishing what I totally remember now in this off the scale wild plot against me 4 more than 4 decades, AND PUBLISH IT AND COPYRIGHT IT, 4 THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THIS SIN CURSED SICK TWISTED WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting in here trying 2 enjoy a movie and a little peace around half past 8 or a tad later, and all fucking DOGTOWN broke loose. Just less than one day ago, we all were at the Lakehouse and enjoying a holiday barbeque and some good old fashioned freaking fun, and as the old freaking song lyrics go, “WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES, 24 LITTLE HOURS” Dawn comes busting into my freaking room like a mad woman, it seems a huge family physical fight is taking place down at the Harbor. They have yet 2 actually move in 2 the Lakehouse in Mystic Islands, a dozen or miles 2 the north, technically they live in both places and R only going 2 the new place occasionally, they officially R2 move in around the 16th or 17th day of Sarah Nixon Jacobson Watergate June, Jerry Heitzmann. I hurry like a maniac 2 throw on shoes and pants and a jersey and get my keys and wallet into my pocket, and Dawn and Ann KING and I, not the King and I, but we all race down 2 the Harbor, just a half a mile south of the detention fields. Anyone willing 2 seriously entertain the remotest possibility that this or any of it could even B the slightest collection of mere coincidences, is severely and seriously demented, retarded, and messed the fuck up. Still, UR all entitled 2 your own personal points of view, I know what the fuck I know, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Joe King was in the town WAWA as we turned down that street where their house that is up 4 sale is on, and Dawn and he started mixing it up verbally and then he chased us down the street 3 blocks 2 the house. Elisa, Joe’s ‘girl’, I do not use the term fiancé any longer, as the relationship deteriorated now 2 where I doubt this is any longer the case. Robbie the slow kid had Elisa pinned against a wall, and the fighting was brutal. Joe was high as a kite, he has a major drug addiction 2 freaking perkasett, all of Sky’s dys-fuck-tional clan has a substance abuse problem, the ex-Atlantic City Mayor, all of them, her own sister 4 the sake of the gods. Spell fucking wrecker checker will not give me the correct spelling 4 this famous drug amongst sub-abusers these days, the entire BRIGGERS and RIAA and HOLLYWOOD CLAN loves this drug of choice now, along with ex and other total flicking garbage. I would not give a rats ass about any of this, but WHEN MY LIFE GETS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FUCKED UP AND ENDLESSLY INTERRUPTED OVER AND OVER WHEN I AM DOING NO FUCKING WRONG, THIS IS JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR, AND THE FUCKING AUTHORITIES WON’T TOUCH THIS BECAUSE THIS FUCKING DISEASED FAMILY IS SO SPECIAL AND POWERFUL, BRA!!!!!!!!! A perfect example is that dirt bag rapper scum that is going 2 spend a year in the can now that is making the news. Just like with Paris Hilton, Dawn said 2 me just this afternoon, “Mountainpen, do U think they will go to the regular jails and B in the regular population, sheeeeit” this is a quote right 2 the sliding of the shit word. If MC herself went up tonight, same thing. This is because they do not dare take SPECIAL people and risk their safety, as the prison system could B sued by powerful RIAA major record labels 4 loss of income 2 them should anything happen 2 these SPECIAL PEOPLE. As I type, Ann King Silva just came in the room and told me 2 stay in my room, as Joe King is here and high as hell, and hubby Chicky is home from Mario’s Pizzeria and loaded drunk.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS 2 ME AND I AM MURDERED TONIGHT, I DEMAND SCYLLA AND HER FAMILY B INVESTIGATED BY THE WORLD COURT IN THE HAGUE. I HAVE TOTALLY HAD IT WITH THIS HELL AND ENDLESS ABUSE. OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS HATED ME EVER SINCE SHE WAS A TINY KID ON THE ISLAND 4 WHAT MY FUCKING SICK FAMIULY DID 2 LEAD 2 THE BREAK UP OF HER PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is beyond unfair, and I want the world 2 know and have this statement legally on the record and filed in the system on the world wide fucking web, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell U all of it, the rock star wanna-B daughter threatened 2 shoot Robbie and beat him up, saying she shot people when she was in the army over in Iraq. The entire house is being destroyed police, please come over now, Joe King and Dawn R killing each other, please help me FBI, now!!!!!!!!!

END T. h--e--l--p, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HGELP, PLEAS, theory R killing g each other. HELP[ WSOM,EOMNE, CALL THE POLICE NOW.

No comments: