Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UNDER SIEGE AGAIN, FBI

“Under Siege Again, Federal Bureau of Investigation”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 TAPES
DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE): Sinko Demayo plus one day
Ten minpers shy of three post meridian this disasternoon, BRO!!!
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I AM UNDER A DEATH SIEGE, THE SKY PERSECUTION IS OFF THE SCALE, I HAVE CONSTANT CHOPPER ATTACKS, MOSTLY IT HAS BEEN THE UGLY GREY AND WHITE NIOISY PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT CORPORATE JUNKER, ALSO MANY LOUD NSA-BRIGGER PIPER PLANES AND CESNA PLANES, AND THE ONLY THING MISSING FROM THE SKY HELL IS CHEMTRAILS, AND THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE EXPOSED THE MASS MURDER EXPERIENT IN MEXICO WITH THEIR SLEAZE DISEASE TWISTED FLEM-CHEM ATTACK, THAT WENT GLOBAL. Keep fucking the shit with me U diseased mother fuckers , and a huge flood, wildfire, volcano, and many twisters will all B right around the corner U filthy bastard ass holes.

MAGNESONIC, major power attack counterstrike, scan under all orders and strike my enemies hard and fast, GO-901, under G-7 open command, under all general and special orders. Destroy all persons that R making my pathetic life a continuous never ending infinite nightmare burning breathing hell, and STOP.

Here R some things my blogaud needs 2 hear right now. Every time these sieges come out odf the blue and I get major fucked with, it has 2 do with the EVIL EMPIRE and the EVIL TRILOGY of the DOW JONES, the PHILLIES, and the FLYERS. Right now the hockey season is not part of the equation since the Fly-Guys blew out early despite Snyder Pukehead giving me or at least being major instrumental in giving me the very worst and most horrendous monstrous year so far in my entire 54 and five twelfths years of my Mountainfuckingpen existence.

On top of the sky-‘larrumson’ siege, they have also MAJOR HYPER TIME TURNED UP THE HOSTILITYGRAM. This is when all persons within the bubble and all U all should know about this from reading PBT, R set as if they were robots pore programmed B4 the world was even created, 2 all behave in a negative and weirdly nasty fashion towards me 4 absolutely no good reason, totally unprovoked on the part of me. I have observed this and suffered through this flicking diseased hell now for 23 years, I should well know how all of this motherfucking shit operates by now Billy Heart Atackackackack Joel by freaking now, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot 2 tell U, and it will B told very fucking soon, and the fucking FBI better get off of their godsdamn ass, and do the investigative job that they R being highly paid 2 do by my and your tax dollars.

2 All other nations of this world, my name is not really Mountainpen, and I have been WRONFULLY PERSECUTED IN THIS COUNTRY NOW 4 A MINIMUM OF 23 YEARS, AND EVEN B4 THAT IN LESS VISIBLE AND OBVIOUS WAYS, AND WORLD COURT AND TRIBUNAL SYSTEM IN THE HAGUE, I NEED YOUR DAMN HELP. IS ALL OF HUMANITY TOTALLY WITHOUT HEART AND SOUL, RU ALL TOTAL FUCKING DISEASED AND TWISTED EVIL MONSTERS THAT JUST WILL LET THIS HORIFFICLY UNFATHOMABLE MISCARRIAGE OF FUCKING JUSTICE ENDLESSLY B PERPETRATED AGAINST AN INNOCENT VICTIN AND UNITED STATES CITIZEN, NAMELY, ME??????????? Someday if this is a fair and just universe which at this moment I believe is a highly doubtful fucking reality, U will all get yours, starting with Paula, and U can take that any way U wanna Paula, from the waves 2 the songs, ya miserable evil slut.

2 things U all need 2 know right here and right now Lt. VB, is this: First, I have been victimized by a family of travelers, they R made up of scientists and educators, and it is no joke, and they have not actually paid off law enforcement, they merely invented our new age PC type of it that makes anyone making the claims that I do, classified as a nut and can not ever expect 2 get any helo or any justice. What R travelers? They R people from between 1 and 3 thousand years in the future with real lives in that time and place, and have mastered using the human mind itself 2 accomplish this TRAVELING. I said it over and over, do not take my word, get a book by as recognized doctor with a real world PHD, and forget this poor pathetic disabled fruit loops nut case Mountainpen, his name is Doctor Bruce Goldberg. Go 2 www.amazonbooks.com/ or go 2 any large book outlet, and get his book called, TIME TRAVELLERS FROM OUR FUTURE, and read it with an open mind, and re read it 2 or 3 times, and look extra hard at the chapter called, MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A NUT!!!!!!!!!!

Ed Himacane was whisked off to the County of Atlantic Prosecutors office, he did something very bad. The gods know how much trouble he may B in. A few dead people know the truth about Y all of this PC bullshit was all created in the late eighties. 2 bad I did not realize that Ed with all his Einstein brains, could not count the difference in numbers between 10 and 14 and 18 and 19. Even Ann King told me this today, and wants 2 try and get a very powerful good friend of hers involved in trying 2 help me out of this fucking nightmare. When Lois Foca was working its way into my time world illusion, I had 9 years 2 figure it all out, and yet only a legal one year window. Otherwise, I eternally live with my curse that I share with poor Barnabas Collins, the SCL curse, having nothing 2 do with blood disorders and coffins, and yet the narrow time window is the real obstacle, if I had remembered it all earlier on, I could B in Ed Himacane’s shoes right now. Long story short, he is no longer allowed 2 have a computer or B around one, or access the internet, he was a bad boy, U get my drift. But 4 all the mother flicking jerk offs that hate my guts and know precisely what has been going on 4 thousands of years 2 keep me one way or another away from the true love of my life, SAERAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, all the things that have been happening all around this world every single day since 1980, was planned by an upline diseased murderer, the father of all lies, Lester, dreaming down into the dream of his beloved girl that he never could have. The real secrets R not in the bible. The book that SHE penned through the hands of man and the great prophets will never tell all of the truth. It is not a lie, but it is a terrible game, and I am the victim in this game, and here is what U all need 2 know and maybe none of U will ever get it. There is a much more advanced level of technology than even the mighty 2000, give or take 30 years. There is a powerful advanced future and that U can know and believe. Now I can only put this story as best as I can, so here fucking goes, BR!!!!!!!!! If U have a super VR system with ME, VIRTUAL REALITY MERMORY ERASE or VRME, U can go game 2 game as Bob Seeger would sing it so well, only he was clueless in the seventies about all of this. There is no limit once U enter a ME, or memory erase game, U can caught in a downlined reality and make new games from new technologies at future parts of these new created worlds, and the process goes on forever, and not only that, it had no real starting point, nor can it ever end, yet it will loop around and become a flat surface on the next higher dimension of truer reality. When I get into how thoughts whether they R biological or machine based and originated being one and the same energetic reality pattern from the 6th dimension, I will fucking totally blow the mind of this planet forever, as I plan 2 construct a device that will verify and prove my claims beyond any fucking doubt, and then, this world will B on its ass forever. U wanna play with monster-ass recorder Mountainpen, do U, CU in the fucking funny papers then, Jimmy Stuart Elevatorman!!!!!!!!!!! U want an all out fucking war with the real power master, then FUCKLING BRING IT THE SHIT ON BABY LOVE, JUST FUCKING BRING IT ON, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2298, SORRY, LAST BLOG SCREWED UP ON THE DATE AND WAS OFF ON MY KEYPAD ONE MOVE 2 THE RIGHT MAKING IT COME OUT AS 2209, AND THE LAB WAS NOT BUILT 4 ANOTHER FEW DECADES AFTER THAT, SAHWEE CHAWEE!!!!!!!!!! ANIPOOP, THIS IS ALL TOTAL TRUTH SO HELP ME I SWEAR NOW UNDER FULL PENALTY OF PURJURY, UNDER FLAG AND NATION AS A CITIAZEN OF THE USA, AND UNDER MY ALL MIGHTY GODDESS SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. There is nothing added nor subtracted herein from the total and complete full truths stated herein on this blogging text. This is also registered on a blogging website as my intellectual property, as well as all COPYRIGHTED IN 2009 UNDCER THE NAMES MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN AS WELL AS THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END OF THIS NIGHTMARE TRANSMISSION, AND WHERE IS THE FBI AND THE NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE AUTHORITIES AND ALL OTHER AUTHOLRITY WHEN A LEGAL CITIZEN IS BEING FUCKING PERSECUTED AND SLOWLY TORTURED 2 HIS DEATH???????????????????????????

No comments: