Tuesday, May 26, 2009

title on document

“More About Julia White”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT, 1995 CONTINUING
DATE AND TIME FILE: 052609.615.11111111111111
Beginning Transmission:


Well it is so bad that I am about 2 pack a small bag, along with my legal medications, my passfuckingport, and some changes of underwear, and just take off in my car 4 points mother fucking unknown. No one can take endless mother fucking hell, and when it is so totally undeserved.

Dawn woke me and said she wants 2 go 2 the liquor store and then back into the evil HARBOR. This time 2 the cousin line on Saint Lois Avenue by fucking Mickey-D. She got smashed and when I picked her up, she was vomiting and falling over and shouting and crying, or more 2 the truth I could say, what wasn’t the poor devil KING doing? We later, Ann King and me, got her home, with help from cuz and hubby, and after they left, Dawn flipped totally out, throwing food all over and breaking plates. Then Ann called Elisa the other Harbor cuz of TF-70 NJ branch, and Samantha who recently got home from a tour in Iraq, and her mom Elisa R now over here trying 2 calm Dawn King down as she is crying and whaling that the world is so totally against her. U fucked up psychiatrists out there don’t have a clue how 2 properly treat mentally ill patients. She is getting only worse by the day, she is extremely bi-polar and has many other psychiatric problems that I am not qualified 2 diagnose, but am forced 2 endure and exist around all the time. When I went 2 get on the computer THEY whoever this fucking disease is out here, cut off again, my connection 2 my server, meaning B4I post up I have 2 shut fucking down and refreaking boot.

Since they wanna play, let the games mother fucking begin. 30 percent of those around us both now and ever since Beck’s beginning of Law And Order time, R not who they seem 2B. One of the most powerful nonords as I term them 4 non-ordinary-persons is a pure energetic entity that goes by the name of Julia White. She lives millions of years in the future and exists in thousands of separate parts, and each part exists inside a different star. When a pure being such as this decides 2 form-up into one being, its power and energy is beyond anything that any of U can start 2 know. We can get back with more of this later on. First, it is many hours later, in fact it is currently 052609.881, and that is 266 miladays later, as we say at the World Labs up in 2299, not 00, sorry, typo mess up from last blog. During this gap, I spent my day driving 2 the Harbor branches of the TF-70 3 more times back and forth, and the final time was when world war twelve broke loose, it amazes me with all the police all around that nothing ever happens. Scylla is protecting her family, and I know this now beyond any shadow of a doubt. Mary King was here and helped lessen my hell, this is Ann’s sister and I do not know her married name, as I do with Ann, which is Silva. Joe King and Dawn almost fought right there on Saint Louis Avenue, the street that connects the Atlantic City railroad system with Harborfields Detention center. Many secrets R both in and out of the museums and the historical societies of New Jersey, huh Frank Callio, and his end would B funny, yes, how freaking ironic, Bacharach Wrongway. Dawn got totally wasted, drunk first, and then went back 2 get high on Maryjane. Fortunately brother Joe came along and stopped her from taking the needed 50 dollars 4 our moving expenses that she otherwise would have freaking blown on the local Harbor DEEDEE’s, not the birds, the DRUG DEALERS. Fascinating however is it not that the big birds seem 2 have taken up residence in a major abundance all throughout the great and mighty historic and secretive EGG HARBOR CITY, huh roll call Mark Martin Navyman!!!!!

TOLD U GINA AND BLOGAUD, B-U-Y ---- S-T-O-C-K-S THIS WEEK, IT FLEW 200 TODAY AND IT WILL B FLYING UP AND AWAY WITH THE DEEDEE BIRDS ALL FREAKING WEEK. When they can make my fucking miserable pathetic life this cock sucking monstrous, U know how this goes with the PHILLIES AND THE MARKETS, BRO!!!!!!!!! U know, I could ramble on about what they did 2 me in 1968 and 1975 and totally break the heart of anyone with decent warm human folioing, But right now that is not my goal. I will say that I made another 3 units profit on roger Carey’s marvelous roulette system and I have had some absolutely terrible and devastating mother trucking days now, and still it shows not crash, yo Rog, my main man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want 2B forced 2 prove the Brigger Cult reality by using your cousin, but I may B forced 2 if she will not stop this assault on me, and her Mister eyes. Stay the fuck out of nightmares prick Nick. Whitney Houston sang the Star Bangle Banner song at one of the nineteen nineties football games, and it was the most awful thing that I ever heard in my entire life. She did not have a payment due problem, but it just happened. Some things Abby Carmichael R indeed coincidental whether U choose 2C it that way or not, dream girl. But in the case of your cuz, it is the Briggers gift, and only I can help. U did me a favor Rog, does she want me 2 call in some Astral chips 4 her? Ask her, and do not leave anything in the new box until after the 3rd of June, Bro. I want 2B moved in and not take any chances, anyway I know U said U will B out of state until at least the 10th and maybe later. If she wants my help, all I will ask her in return is 2 let me escape this nightmare, she is protecting her King family branch with major supernatural power, Y does she focus so much on that when she could use it 2 do U know what and refocus on what she does best, Y RC???????????????? UC MAS, I do know secret things. First I listen carefully 2 the cosmos, and secondly, I was a sound engineer. If she wants me 2B in hell with her peeps, then I may have 2 not only not help, but also tell the story of JW in ‘68 on the island. Just so some MAS and WOMO powers in general know I mean business, Captain K down at the other end of the peninsula had a cleaning lady who was good friends with this other one from several doors down, and across the street from Captain Kangaroo. This lady was a part timer and was known on the block and general area 4 special gifts along the lines of clairvoyance and other psychic gifts. She told a man something one day that caused him 2 drive into the city and jump off of a very tall building as if he was mesmerized. The man left a suicide note that the police still R baffled about, but now in the new light of my returned memory, I could totally explain it 2 them. It was all about me, the island, my family, and TF-70. If Scylla really wants me 2 tell the full truth about JW, and the magic box of PK and the wild claim and statement that her dad made when she was a child, then do not let me out of this nightmare. Keep tormenting and torturing me with your sicko family. Once the huger secrets R all out of the box Pandora, there never is any way of returning them back into it. I know TF-70 knows that I know about the secret of the semicircle and the STL 2nd half nightmare. Yeah, I figured it out. Next time we take a road trip and visit that friend of yours in the NY basketball team, just know that I also figured out Y the temperature of the hotel room was so significant 2 both of us in that interaction, and I know exactly where the place is that we went, as well as the road that we took that dark night B4 it started getting light. I remember more than U want me 2, and she is very mad, as she just woke her cuz Dawn up out of her drunken stupor and she is cursing at her mom and her husband over the phone at his job. Her power is way off any human scales, U all know MC and SSJKK, as GOD, neat and nice and clean and simple, well I do not, I have a way more complex version, and there is no denying a reality just because U may not fucking like it!!!!!! I have seen HER MIGHTY POWER over and over again, millennium after millennium and I am tired of her teen queen miserable fucking endless games. There is no stopping this incredible all mighty teenager. Julia White warned me in 1968 that this was all real, and then made me totally forget that I ever took this trip BY MYSELF, 2 the island. I remember an old Julia Hoffman Dark Shadows trick that she performed in the show on Victoria Winters, so that she never remembered on a totally awake level what was shown 2 her in the basement of the old house on the Collins Estate, yet simultaneously, she never would forget it, causing an unexplainable yet definite fear of Barnabus Collins. This same thing was done 2 me, and around the very same time. I no longer believe anything about DARK SHADOWS just being some made up fictional coincidental show, it was all placed there 2 warn me about things that I also, needed 2B aware of on some level. Still and all, there is no fighting Astral Plane gods and goddesses such as Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocllevious Krassle and his daughter Scylla Jehovah or SSJKK. Oh well, the bright side of this quest is that I can know that no matter how opposing the view may appear 2 the outside world in their obscure and blocked view of truer reality, and 2 quote her, “I will always B her baby”, what can I say JaJa Kid-Dyno-mite?????????

I surrender Scylla, do whatever U want 2 me tall teen queen, I give up. Your secret stairs R safe with me. I had 2 take King Dawn the Queen oiver 2 the Pizzeria and just got back and now she is screaming at hubby Chicky. This is killing both me and her mother Ann King Silva, and nobody out here gives a fucking rats ass. How much more I will B able 2 take B4I totally mother fucking crack is anybody’s cunt lapping guess. Sing it out Whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y not torment my ears along with the rest of my existence, Mizz Crackpipe!!!!!???????

The computer will B all disconnected in a day or 2, and I will b off the net. If I never come back, assume I am fucking dead and Scylla has killed me.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED 2009, as THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN. Y can’t OR WON’T some fucking Monk or Himalayan or mystic guru, island or no island, ever desire 2 help me, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: