Friday, May 15, 2009

SHORT BLOG H-3

“SHORT BLOG H-3”
T/T/M-95
Datfile: 051509.377.55
Beginning Transmission:


Well, they struck me hard with a terrible body attack at around 5 AM yesterday, Thursday, and as a result, they naturally freaking scored a FULL EVIL EMPIRE, with the Phillies wiped clean pit on a day game and the Dow Jones flying up. Nothing new, this is all been an ongoing freaking nightmare since the middle part of 1986 rolled around, and never has looked back 4 even a second, other than 4 the quick slightly reduced amount of this hell in 1994 that I have since named my island in the storm year.

I took Dawn and her brother in law, Chicky’s brother Marcus over 2 the same hospital where the dream interaction connected into their lobby television set the other day. He has been feeling run down and dizzy 4 weeks now and needs 2 get examined. He sleeps around and is concerned that the old adage of pay 2 play may have found his name. Me, I cannot get anything, yet I could care less about women and sex. I basically hate people, they treat me rotten, so my attitude is fuck all of U. If U really can blame me 4 that, well, U know what U can go and do as well. Speaking of evil enemies, and right after I posted up running into this new rash of giant trashy girls, I was taking home yesterday as again, Dawn needed him over here 2 copy something, and if I ever am prosecuted, I am under duress and Stockholm syndrome and am not breaking any laws of my own free will. After dropping him off and getting almost back home just shy of the large shopping areas, a really giant African American girl was walking where the red light had stopped me, and she was with another girl. She looked over at me, and I just totally ignored this piece of filth. I know an enemy when IC one.

None of U have clue point oh one what hell I am suffering through. I live with a bipolar dangerous totally insane out of control woman that shouts at everybody, morning, noon, and night. I can never do anything I like 2 do, it is nothing but living here and being a scared slave 2 this diseased family of 1970, 24/7/365.2422. I cry myself 2 mother fucking sleep almost every night of my life, it is beyond hell, like my fucking hell was not bad enough B4 this evil family kidnapped me and commandeered my entire life. I am starting 2 despise MC 4 what her rotten family has done 2 me. Unless I can B shown somehow that she is not in on this, and I find this highly unlikely, it is pitiful beyond any possible verbal description how mankind is under the control and rule of this very highly dangerous and powerful goddess. I* knew she was big time ultras trouble in the late sixties, and hunches R usually correct and people really do need 2 go with them, as it is like a gambler playing the best odds, U will B right a lot more often than u will b wrong, Bro!!!! Well Gina, I TOLD U how this PARALLEL EVENT TECHNOLOGY is real and works, and anyone not lobotomized can C that I speak the truth, just read the blogs. First I tell how they or WOMOTAWFERS hurt me in one way or another, property damage, physical attacks, air and ground persecutions, and then boom, the Phillies lose and lose and lose and lose and lose, and the Dow Jones flies up a tenth week just as I predicted, 10 straight fucking weeks up. Up and up and up and up and up and up forever and forever and forever. It will never stop.

What I do not understand is Y relatives of the mighty MC have been operating this wild and strange thing of giving me roulette systems, whether in dreams as ex Mayor Levy and others have done, or in mail boxes as Rog has done. This really does make any James Patterson story shrink into insignificance. Things like this just R not happening 2 other people. Then again, all of this entire reality is here because there is an entire upline world where a girl that lives there by the name of Sarah Krassle, one day had a thought about her days as a teen in a vacation resort, and also about THAT BOY, the strange boy that never told her his name, summer after summer. Thought whether it B created mechanically through computers, or biologically through brains, is a mind energy not understood one bit in 2009, and does not come from the 6th dimension but rather, IS the 6th dimension, transmitting itself down into 5th dimensional hyperspace.

I just picked up Marcus and Dawn from the Atlantica, New Jersey, misperceived future vision from 2001, Atlanticare Hospital, it did not take long at all. With Joe who was there 4 well over 5 hours, and with a less serious problem or maybe about the same, it blew my mind that I got back home not expecting 2 go and get them 4 hours, and then the door opened and Ann the King Silva said 2 me that they r ready 4 me 2 go back and get them. When I did, a van was waiting 2 get right behind us, and the light burned us and I had 2 sit there with that diseased motherfucking jerk off illegally blasting his filthy rotten music so loud that my vehicle was shaking. This is a road hazard as it blocks the needed sounds that drivers =need B aware of 4 safe driving. Do the police or the authorities care? What do any of U think, not if it is me that is in danger of a problem so that this diseased economy can keep climbing while I fall into endless pain and torture. Illegal 2 torture in this country huh, well after Guantanamo got exposed in the 21st century, maybe mountainpen will get some credibility through the fucking back door hopefully at least. Frank Callio told me in an interaction that he hopes I will get into my vehicle and drive the wrong way down a one way street in Atlantic City called Bacharach boulevard. Yeah, those secrets of Mary Tyler Moore’s rose garden really tell the truth do they not, they wanted me 2 never remember what they did 2 me, and knew once I began my path 2 find these diseased family people, that it may all come out in public someday. They never dreamed of the fucking internet. I am only getting my feet wet right now as a blogger. Later there is networking and partnering and face book and my space and all of this other stuff, and I will B contacting a good web master that knows the best ways 4 my getting maximum exposure with my true nightmare story straight from hell itself. Yeah Mary, I should have stayed crazy, and in special ed, and later put onto a program like Jerry Jacobson Heitzmann where I could B safely locked away in a little area and they all get away with pulling off the hugest miracle in 2000 years, IMCO-2. Trouble is when things like LOIS FOCA entered into my awake mind upon leaving my sleep that first week of June in 1980 (MCMLXXX), U cannot stay ‘crazy’ as the movie script cleverly changed the wordage into but I caught it all back in the nineties, Bro, and it meant, stay in my own little universe and away from them, they all ready used me, now we do not need U so go away. U all know the story of what happened with all of this when I attempted 2 contact these lovely TF-70 members back in 1996. Terrorist threats, harassed and abused civil ir4ights on a trip 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania, thefts, property damage, and later on, things that led to real felonies, rape and murder, and even more stuff the public needs not know all about today. Just keep fucking with me Wall Street Banker Scum WOMO, because I have a plan 2 wipe your fucking miserable asses right out and all totally within the framework of the laws of the land, Bra!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC: OPEN COMMAND- GP-7. Go 2 all general and special coded general orders. Use both ADT and ZDT. All dials R at max, and the desire key is reset from normal neutral J position over 2 the I position. On an I to D, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, Empower a crushed, singed, and totally destroyed image object that I now am placing on your transpower block. Scan under G-13 and G-14. ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES MAKING MY DISEASED PITIFUL LIFE AN ETERNAL ROTTEN MISERABLE NIGHTMARE HELL, WILL B UTTERLY OBLITERATED AND COMPLETELY WIPED OUT AND DESTROYED. At maximum gain of 11.8, the SEDS power will cause EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, TWISTERS, FIRES, FLOODS, HURRICANES, TIDAL WAVES, PLANE AND CHOPPER CRASHES, AND ALL MANNER OF RETALIATORY STRIKES AGAINST WOMO. Whatever happens 2 the image object on your TPB system, will B happening 2 the AD reality of the actual filthy trashy enemy entities represented, as soon as the old style A/B tones R converted. The A/B tones R now one and the same with the prompt that says, post published successfully on the website of www.blogger.com/ G-189 under G-1133, and G-901 under CG-2, Cg-18, CG5555 and STOP.

CU in the funny papers Jimmy, HEE HAW, U may not think that life is all so wonderful when Maggie hunts U down and bites your life apart like a vicious dog that targets U as its personal bone, BR!!!!!!!!!!! I try 2B nice, I try 2 overlook as much of this vicious diseased and twisted awful constant siege as I can, but when the WPIX-TV-UFO COVER UP-CONDOR/FALCON-1988-SYNDROME will never stop kicking in, it then just forces me 2 defend myself and leaves me simply no other alternatives, BRA!!!!!!!!!!

If things keep up like this, everyone will think I am driving off 2 work at midnight 4 my Sunday shift. I will relieve Roy Weiler so he can return home 2 his Harbors and secret museums, go 2 www.amazon.com/ and read his great book, SECRETS OF THE MUSEUM, by Roy Carl Weiler, Senior. Once he is relieved and all is quiet, I will have a head start, and B gone forever, far away from where all of U in the TF-70 can ever hurt me again, mother fuckers. BYE-BYE.

T-O-L-D-----U-----G-I-N-A. Please do not break my arm again, I used 2 hear my bone snap when U would throw me down in half a second in those arm wrestles, big beautiful queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I will forever remember U looking at me smiling and with that little voice of yours that was in such contrast with your size and strength, U delicious beauty queen, saying 2 me, “Told U”. Well U indeed told me, and now, I am telling all of U. None of my words R false, this story is all the total truth. There R no omissions and no additions 2 this truth, and it all is copyrighted in 2009 and registered on a blog-registry website. Copyright 2009, The Blogs Of Mountainpen. Copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen.

Google and SWIS and King/Soifer World Laboratories, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm.

ENDITH TRANSMISSIONITH, BROITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: