Thursday, May 7, 2009

DEAR ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NEW JERSEY

“Dear Attorney General Of New Jersey”
Trenton, New Jersey
May 7, 2009 King and Mohr residence
65 Middle Road
Hammonton, NJ 08037

Dear Attorney Journal:

This is a letter of my official complaint regarding severe computer hacking. Ever since I tried 2 use a computer in the middle nineties, this has been an ongoing situation. It is personal, and has nothing 2 do with large viruses that normally plague computers and internet users. It is being done directly 3 me through keystroke worm attachments by individual and group enemies that I have had major problems with 3 a very long time. I have taken all of my evidence 2 the various county prosecutors throughout my difficulties and they refused 2 help me claiming my evidence was insufficient 4 them 2 want 2 get involved and attempt 2 prove this criminal mischief against me in as court of law. Recognized television shows directly make mention of these personal hacks against a single individual, I site the television show called, “Law And Order”, in the episode where a female psychiatrist was being less than professional with an ex-convict patient and he became aware of it, and attached this worm 2 her computer and was then able 2C every site she went up on, read every e-mail, and do anything else that he wished without any knowledge of this on her part, and this led in the fictional show 2 her murder by him. My point in telling this 2U is that these things R not the ravings of paranoid or deluded people and need 2B taken seriously. I have much more evidence now in 2009 than I had when I had an open case at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, and was dealing with the man that was assigned 2 my case by the name of Ron Wirtz, back on the 55th of December in 1989. My story is 2 lengthy 4 me 2 tell U all the details, merely that I am being violated, and so R my civil rights. The last time this happened was just last night when I tried 2 post my blogs, as I am a blogger, up 2 various websites. When this criminal bunch wants 2 stop me and interfere, it is 4 a complex reason, and normally it is so my blogs cannot post up at the time I wish them 2, and then within 20-49 minutes normally, like magic, they release their control over my computer, and like nothing ever was wrong in the first place, I am then suddenly able 2 do what I should have been able 2 legally do with my own legally purchased equipment in the first place. I have contacted the Federal communications Commission on other matters that this group of criminals and personal enemies R continuously perpetrating upon me, they continually interfere with my normal ability 2 operate my telephone, and also my cable television has been reported as well, as my box is the only one in this house that contains 5 boxes, that is constantly messed with and interrupted by the Comcast Cable Company, where some of these persons committing these criminal acts on me R involved with. I have had tens of thousands of dollars of personal property damaged, I can produce witnesses that will testify that they have seen incredible things done 2 me, right down 2 a man named McGuire from Atlantic City, who twice in the past 16 years has destroyed 2 of my automobiles with that old sand in the gasoline tank trick. My witness was there and can testify that he personally came over 2 our parked car and harassed us totally unprovoked, also I have pictures as further evidence, he was actually videotaped doing this, and this was posted on my website that now is defunked due to lack of funds 2 keep it up and running. I have made my complaints known 2 Congressman Robert Andrews, many local and state police officers, even ex Governor Thomas Kean and I were in touch by letter back in early 1984. He knows about me, and I can only hope he will B honest and tell U the truth about my situation being real and dangerous, and how this has literally wrecked and totally destroyed my entire life.

Please let me hear from U as soon as possible, and permit me 2 schedule an appointment 2 come into your office and present my evidence and my case. I have a few names and some proof, but the entire scheme and reason 4 all of this goes far beyond what could ever write in this short opening letter 2U. Thank U in advance 4 your time and attention, and I am going 2 send Photostat copies 3e the United States Attorney General as well as the vice President of the United States. I literally have had all I can take with this. These monsters have cost me my life, and have crippled me into disability. I can only work a small part time job and even then they mess with me. I now sewer that this letter contains no falsehoods, under total pain and penalty of perjury. I have no reason 2 make anything up and lie about anyone. I beg U2 help me.

Very Cordially, Mark W. Mohr, online blogger name, MOUNTAINPEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This will B printed and sent 2 the VICE PRESIDENT OF MY NATION, THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY ATTORNEY GENERAL. I never get anywhere, but I must keep trying. If I don’t these diseased mother fucking bastards will kill me.

I told U it was time 2 post. I knew in my spirit that the ballgame with the fucking Mets and my Phillies needed intervention. Indeed I came 2 learn after the major hack that cost me the game and gave the EVIL EMPIRE their cheated hollow victory, AGAIN, and this is all on the blog from last night. Sure enough the score was nothing nothing and the game was in final innings. By them hacking me out and fucking with ,my constitutional and civil and human rights, the METS scored the cheated run abd shut out my Phillies, now 2 straight, tonight, igf the Attorney General will not log on when I call the office and read thism, it will B a total mother fucking sweep. AS LONG AS THIS FUCKING DISEASE HAS ME 2 ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE, TORTURE, HARASS, AND TORMENT, IN THE FIRES OF THEIR HELL AND WICKED CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR AGAINST ME, AN INNOCENT CITIZEN AND VICTIM; THE PHILLIES WILL KEEP RIGHT ON LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, AND THE DOW JONES WILL KEEP RIGHT ON CLIMBING UP 100 AND 200 POINTS EVERY SINGLE CHEATED ILLEGAL DAY AFTER DAY, UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, IT IS 9 STRAIGHT BACK 2 BACK WEEKS NOW, AND IS PRECISELY AND EXACTLY AS I SAID AND PREDICTED, AFTER THAT BRUTAL ASSAULT ON ME 10 WEEKENDS AGO WITH THE MOTOR CYCLE GANG MESSING WITH ME, AND THE CRASH LEVEL ZENITHING AIRPLANE IN LEAGUE WITH THEM WAS CAS WELL, WHEN ALL I WAS ATTEMPTING 2 DO WAS 2 DRIVE 2 MY LITTLE PATHETIC PART TIME JOB THAT IS ALLOWED ME UNDER THE NEW JERSEY WORKABILITY LAWS 4 THOSE SUCH AS ME ON DISABILITY.

Well U all mother fucking witnessed this last night, and on the Blogger site, I said directly on line then right 4 the fucking FBI, that this criminal behavior on the part of these bastard MILLIONTH-COUNCIL BRIGGER CULTISTS, will not B tolerated any longer, sorry now everybody 4 what must B done, and there R no laws on the books in this nation and in this period of time 2 stop me from using this power called electronic metaphysics.

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, open command G-7, this is your creator. All general and coded general orders, all dials set to the max, and your gain is being set 2 exactly 11.8 Antihack is maxed out also at 11,.5 as R all other dials and controls. Your desire key is now being switched from the normal neutral (J) position, to the (I) position. Computer, recognize the “post published successfully” prompt on website called www.blogger.com/ as this is equal to your old style A/B telephone landline tone signals. Use zero dimensional technology for scanning both time and hyperspace, and use atomic duplicational technology 4 empowering the image object that I am now placing on your transpower block after first singing, crushing, and wiping it totally out. Scan 3 ALL ENEMIES OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, MAKING HIS PATHETIC INFINITE HELL LIFE AN ENDLESS AND TORTURED NIGHTMARE HELL, and this now is equal 2 the image that UR about 2 empower at full Signal energy Dot power. Maximize lightning input controls at 100 megavolts per minute. Scan in all recent and nearest electrical storm radio signals and turn them into energy dots of zero-point-energy. Now U will fully empower this totally singed and crushed image object on your transpower block, under general order GO-189, G-1133, under CG-18, CG-5555, and CG-2, under G-13, G-14, G-901, AND S-T-O-P!!!!!!!

This planet is now in 4 the following major things: VICIOUS TWISTERS ALL OVER, VICIOUS FLOODING, WILDFIRES, EARTHQUAKES, TIDAL WAVES, STORMS AND DROUGHTS, VOLCANOES, CITY AND INTERNATIONAL VIOLENCE, DEVISTATION AND DESTRUCTION AND OBLITERATION FROM HORIZPON 2 HORIZON. U WILL ALL B VERY SORRY, CHARLIE TREK, 4 WHAT U HAVE BEEN PERPETRATING ON ME. These counterstrikes by me began when I built Magnesonic late in the year of 1985, just look at the rash of outbreaks since, with the wild weather, the plane and chopper crashes that went unexplained, and on and on, U will all B very mother fucking sorry. My letter 2 the Attorney General will B off in this disasternoon’s mailing system, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all this hell, Colaman UR1 cool dude, BRA!!!!! Still picked up another 5 units B4 going 2 bed last night, so screw all of these evil rotten wicked sinners, fires and hell awaits them all, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE and SWIS and KSWL-2297, this is all copyright MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, and also under “The Blogs of Mountainpen”, which can B Googled up. Go 2 the sites of many of my enemies as well, my wonderful Morians out here. www.acbp.com/ www.acmua.com/ www.acpd.com/ www.frankcallio.com/ and Google up WOMO under any large WALL STREET bank or investment house or stock exchange. I told U all just how evil this band of pirates really R, and at first it seemed that Top-Dog believed me and understood. Now, the gods only know, as it has gone right back 2 business as usual, this can B translated or doubled as ENDLESS HELL 4 THE MOUNTAIN. Again, WOMO stands 4 (WORLD OWNER MILITARY UFO FORCE ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN), and can double as well 4 the true initials of my real non-pen name, BR!!!!!!!!!! After all hell bweaks loose Elmer Wabbit Fwudd, please nobody say 2 me that I did not give everybody plenty of freaking fair warning. Bow this Paula Wave, is a lot more than “B CAREFUL” cakes!!!!!!!!! All of the words contained in this blog R the total sworn truth my me under penalty of full; perjury charges. All of this is blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION:, BRO~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: